سارے ڈاکو اکٹھے ہو جاتے ہیں کہ این آر او دے دو، وزیر اعظم عمران خان کا خطاب

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
no one implicated as guilty by any court of law and ur still calling them corrupt. this is patwari at its peek
That's a clear sign of selective justice, I lost some money in Kiyanis brothers township. Will he ever be implicated in Pakistan for running away with the peoples money? NO. We only punish those that serve our purpose.

savethepak

Councller (250+ posts)
That's a clear sign of selective justice, I lost some money in Kiyanis brothers township. Will he ever be implicated in Pakistan for running away with the peoples money? NO. We only punish those that serve our purpose.
kiyani is from PPP era, ask them and file petition in court sir, fight for your right

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thanks God Nawaz Sharif almost decided a third extension for Kayani
But within Army a huge flash back came and Kayani agreed for retirement other wise what ever Karya Karam going on now could be complicated in 2013 2014.

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have only agreed to the extent that things were bad, but when you compare the lohars regime with niazi's. In hindsight lohar was better. 1600 gdp per capita was better than the 1300gdp per capita in naya Pakistan. 5 plus growth was better than the 0.4 percent in Medina ki riyasat. Just a fair guy with fair analysis. Voted for PTI but didn't sell my conscience.
Lohar , udhaar kay maal pay mazay kar gaya. Udhaar mulk kay naam per, paisa apni jaib main