سراج الحق کو دیکھ کر دکھ ہوتا ہے، پتھر کے دور میں رہ رہا ہے - حسن نثار

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
سراج الحق جماعت کے مخالفین کا بہت بڑا محسن ہے اس نے جماعت اسلامی کو اپنی بیوقوفی اور مافیا کی دلا گیری اور فضلے بدبودار کی بی ٹیم بن کر ل ۔۔۔ لگوا دیا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Spot on, these people are still stuck in the stone ages and think the entire country should be run like their ultra conservative mountain village societies.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

حسن نثار کی بیٹیاں پڑھ لکھ گئی ہیں اسلئے اس کا نقطہ نظر بدل گیا ہے

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Ye Siraj ul haq Ko dekho aur iski toppi dekho , tirchi toppi pehen ker ajata hay aur jamat e islami ka bairra garaq ker dia iss tirchi toppi walay nay .

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Spot on, these people are still stuck in the stone ages and think the entire country should be run like their ultra conservative mountain village societies.

اوے بے غیرتا چل تیری لال کرنے والی دھاڑی آئی ہے
پھر بڑھتے سرکیولر ڈبٹ والی خبر لگی ہے

giphy.gif

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

But why???
Because you are nothing but a fucked up patwari and all you do here is take just promote your own khota khor bongi threads, you are not a contributing member of this forum, you don't take part in any other discussion all you do is peddle your worthless shit.

And please don't gimme that bullshit that you are very busy and don't have time, you have time to post a dozen threads and stretch your bongis and chawals to 5 - 6 pages long but not for anything else.

So yeah fuck you and your worthless threads

RajaRawal111

Because you are nothing but a fucked up patwari and all you do here is take just promote your own khota khor bongi threads, you are not a contributing member of this forum, you don't take part in any other discussion all you do is peddle your worthless shit.

And please don't gimme that bullshit that you are very busy and don't have time, you have time to post a dozen threads and stretch your bongis and chawals to 5 - 6 pages long but not for anything else.

So yeah fuck you and your worthless threads
So what is wrong with putting my own shit and smudging it at your face and making you eat some?

And what is definition of a contributing member.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So what is wrong with putting my own shit and smudging it at your face and making you eat some?

Right in your fucking dreams buddy, you are so fucking stupid that you don't even realize that every bonga thread you make you get your ass handed to you by everyone on that thread every bloody time. But of course a mental slave like you can't see it and think you have won some great battle for your retarted bao g

RajaRawal111

Right in your fucking dreams buddy, you are so fucking stupid that you don't even realize that every bonga thread you make you get your ass handed to you by everyone on that thread every bloody time. But of course a mental slave like you can't see it and think you have won some great battle for your retarted bao g

I Asked you

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سراج الحق بھی حسن نثار کی طرح بیلی پور میں کنالوں پر محیط فارم ہاؤس بنا کر اکیسوں صدی میں رہتا
Oh bahi, jo baat woh kaarha hay ussay samjayn, aiwayen idhar udhar ki baatayn.... Baat theek hay uski k jab JI walay lower middle class bhi hayn, shareef bhi hayn aur party mayn koi mooroosiyat bhi nhi hay tou JI ko aam awam kiyon nahi acha samjti ya kiyon nhi elect karwati?? Koi tou waja hogi, aur isnay jo waja batai hay wo kafi valid lagti hay, at least mayn aur meray jaan pechan walay JI members ko individually acha samjtay howay bhi vote nhi detay, aur uski waja exactly yehi hay jo issnay yahan kehi hay...

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Oh bahi, jo baat woh kaarha hay ussay samjayn, aiwayen idhar udhar ki baatayn.... Baat theek hay uski k jab JI walay lower middle class bhi hayn, shareef bhi hayn aur party mayn koi mooroosiyat bhi nhi hay tou JI ko aam awam kiyon nahi acha samjti ya kiyon nhi elect karwati?? Koi tou waja hogi, aur isnay jo waja batai hay wo kafi valid lagti hay, at least mayn aur meray jaan pechan walay JI members ko individually acha samjtay howay bhi vote nhi detay, aur uski waja exactly yehi hay jo issnay yahan kehi hay...
یعنی کپاس، گندم، آم، کینو مالٹا سنکترہ، ٹماٹر، آلو، پیاز کی پیداوار میں خود کفیل ہونے کے بعد بھنگ میں خود کفالت حاصل کریں گے

جماعت اسلامی کو ووٹ نہیں ملتے کیونکہ. روٹی کپڑا مکان کے نام پر ووٹ دینے والے کبھی ایک جماعت سے دھوکہ کھاتے ہیں کبھی دوسری سے. اسلام کے نام پر ووٹ دینے والوں بار بار دھوکہ نہیں کھاتے​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I Asked you

A contributing member is someone who takes parts in discussions across the board, not just peddle his patwari bongis all day long in his own shit threads.

scolfeild

Minister (2k+ posts)
I Asked you

Aray .STUPID ..its obvious HE (we) Don't wanna see your shit here , you stinky cow ..go flush it somewhere els you gutter head .

RajaRawal111

A contributing member is someone who takes parts in discussions across the board, not just peddle his patwari bongis all day long in his own shit threads.
Okay --- I do contribute to the discussion across the board on the realities of the time. The reality of the time is that Your Donkey has sunk my Maan durti into the mud of his moral corruption, incompetence and Nepotism. Under the guidance of his Yahoodi and Hindu Masters, He is systematically killing the country and making it fail so that its very existence becomes impossible. I contribute to it and point it out so that his Jahil followers start realizing the game he is playing.

And my 2nd Q was