سراج الحق کو دیکھ کر دکھ ہوتا ہے، پتھر کے دور میں رہ رہا ہے - حسن نثار

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Okay --- I do contribute to the discussion across the board on the realities of the tim
Absolute bullshit. 99.9% of your posts are in your own threads and like I said
please don't gimme that bullshit that you are very busy and don't have time, you have time to post a dozen threads and stretch your bongis and chawals to 5 - 6 pages long but not for anything else.

And the rest of your post is your usual patwari bandar dance and not even worth replying to.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Fucking piece of worthless patwari shit, what did I just say?
Advise to you Man ---- Calm down. You know me and the way I am behind you.
Dont instigate me --- It is just the circular debt topic when I especially kick you a22. Dont add every things to this list.
You are overreacting today. Either your Amarati Marster farted in your mouth when you were doing your lick job. Or terri bivi ne teri bezti kee he.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dont instigate me
Fuck you, I am instigating you, putt lo jo putt na hai.

It is just the circular debt topic when I especially kick you a22. Dont add every things to this list.
Hell with you and your stupid list.

You are overreacting today.
Because I am tired of your worthless shit, and you will be treated as a worthless patwari until you mend your ways. Teray pyo ka idhar koi noukar nahi hai who will oblige you in your bongi shit threads.

This is a forum where 2 way discussions happens, not like your royal highness who thinks everyone is obligated to entertain you on your whims and only on your chosen subjects and topics.

Mera bat is liye sirf mein akela hi batting karoun ga. Tum baki saray mein pyo ki naukron ki tarah sirf bowling aur fielding karo gay.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Either your Amarati Marster farted in your mouth when you were doing your lick job. Or terri bivi ne teri bezti kee he.
Abhay chootiye, we have probably more investment in Pakistan (not including the forex remittances sent over the years) than you and your entire family has ever earned and will ever earn in their lifetime combined over there, so yeah take your worthless bullshit and shove it up your ass.

RajaRawal111

Fuck you, I am instigating you, putt lo jo putt na hai.

Hell with you and your stupid list.

Because I am tired of your worthless shit, and you will be treated as a worthless patwari until you mend your ways. Teray pyo ka idhar koi noukar nahi hai who will oblige you in your bongi shit threads.

This is a forum where 2 way discussions happens, not like your royal highness who thinks everyone is obligated to entertain you on your whims and only on your chosen subjects and topics.

Mera bat is liye sirf mein akela hi batting karoun ga. Tum baki saray mein pyo ki naukron ki tarah sirf bowling aur fielding karo gay.
آج تو بہت زیادہ چاؤں چاؤں کر رہا ہے - کنفرم ہے کہ تجھے آج اپنے اماراتی شیخ سے لتیں پڑی ہیں - جیسے آوارہ کتے کو پڑتی ہیں

باقی لسٹ کو رہنے دیتا ہوں --- پر سلکیولر ڈیبٹ پر تیری لال کرنا تو میرا فرض ہے - یہ مجھ پر اس بحث کے بعد واجب ہوا تھا جب عمر ایوب نے یہ کہا تھا اور تو نے دبا کے چانگڑ یں ماری تھیں

RajaRawal111

Abhay chootiye, we have probably more investment in Pakistan (not including the forex remittances sent over the years) than you and your entire family has ever earned and will ever earn in their lifetime combined over there, so yeah take your worthless bullshit and shove it up your ass.
Who is denying that Idiot. And where did it come from. ???

RajaRawal111

اور یہی بات میں ہزار باری کہ چکا ہوں کہ تم جیسے سوروں کو تو کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا کہ پاکستان میں غریب کی کیا حالت ہے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
آج تو بہت زیادہ چاؤں چاؤں کر رہا ہے - کنفرم ہے کہ تجھے آج اپنے اماراتی شیخ سے لتیں پڑی ہیں - جیسے آوارہ کتے کو پڑتی ہیں

باقی لسٹ کو رہنے دیتا ہوں --- پر سلکیولر ڈیبٹ پر تیری لال کرنا تو میرا فرض ہے - یہ مجھ پر اس بحث کے بعد واجب ہوا تھا جب عمر ایوب نے یہ کہا تھا اور تو نے دبا کے چانگڑ یں ماری تھیں

middle-finger-picture-id140472118

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
اور یہی بات میں ہزار باری کہ چکا ہوں کہ تم جیسے سوروں کو تو کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا کہ پاکستان میں غریب کی کیا حالت ہے
Agar ghareeb tum jaisa hai to bohat acha huwa, balke marr jana chaiye. Laanat ho asay ghareebon per.

RajaRawal111

Agar ghareeb tum jaisa hai to bohat acha huwa, balke marr jana chaiye. Laanat ho asay ghareebon per.
سوورا میں ہم غریبوں کی حالت زار یہاں لکھتا ہوں
نہ زیادہ گند بک - تیرے اندر کی اصلیت باھر آ رہی ہے