سری لنکن شہری کےقتل پر پاکستانی ریاست کامثالی ردعمل،بھارت میں تعریفیں

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lets hope this gruesome incident is that straw that broke the camel back and becomes the catalyst for sweeping reforms against this jahalat on all levels.

Not sure. APS was 140 times worse, and swift action was taken, that too by the army....but nothing really happened.

To me, its a gradual process. We need to be patient. The last elections of 2018 were a good indicator. Religious parties were generally kicked in the ass....JI and JUIF lost a leg to stand on.....but then came TLP....a bigger cancer.

I was surprised to read Rizvis statement today that TLP would be the king maker in the next election. I think that if Pakistani voters dont mete them the same treatment that they did to JUIF and JI in 2018, we will lose a big chance.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Not sure. APS was 140 times worse, and swift action was taken, that too by the army....but nothing really happened.

To me, its a gradual process. We need to be patient. The last elections of 2018 were a good indicator. Religious parties were generally kicked in the ass....JI and JUIF lost a leg to stand on.....but then came TLP....a bigger cancer.

I was surprised to read Rizvis statement today that TLP would be the king maker in the next election. I think that if Pakistani voters dont mete them the same treatment that they did to JUIF and JI in 2018, we will lose a big chance.
Two totally different type of events in my view, the APS attack was a terrorist attack by a know terrorist organization, this is a case of mob lynching by ordinary Pakistanis over the pretense of blasphemy.

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Teen Lafzon ki Kahani
Punjab ate Pakistan
تو پاکستان کو طافو کا کراچی ہونا چاہے؟
جس میں بھتے بوری بند لاشیں نو گو ایریاز گلی گلی میں قایم ہوں؟ اور جگہ جگہ بندے اور اسلحے دفن ہوں ؟ پنجاب میں کم سے کم پنجابی ہی کسی ظلم کے خلاف کھڑے ہوتے ہیں اور پنجاب کا رویہ ہی پاکستان کو بچانے کا ہے اور کسی ملک کو آ گے لے جانے کا ہے

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
تو پاکستان کو طافو کا کراچی ہونا چاہے؟
جس میں بھتے بوری بند لاشیں نو گو ایریاز گلی گلی میں قایم ہوں؟ اور جگہ جگہ بندے اور اسلحے دفن ہوں ؟ پنجاب میں کم سے کم پنجابی ہی کسی ظلم کے خلاف کھڑے ہوتے ہیں اور پنجاب کا رویہ ہی پاکستان کو بچانے کا ہے اور کسی ملک کو آ گے لے جانے کا ہے
Bhai this is a PhD research thesis approved and published.
Hamein Ghaliyan Do - Pakistan ko Bakhsh do.
It was simplicity innocence of Wuaide e Azam he believed & trusted you guys.
When he realised, He was trying to escape as he discussed then US ambassador to sale his personal property & left for ever.
But illness prevented him to do so.
Kabhi
PNSC Hota tha
PIDC Hota tha
Pak steel Hota tha
Pakistan Railways Hota tha
PIA Hota tha
NC national construction hota tha

Mr. A

MPA (400+ posts)
Madam! ap reporting kr rhi hain ya India ki lay rhi thein,
SriLanka case ki reporting krte krte india ki tareefoo k pul bandh diye