سعودی عرب نے امریکی دباؤ پر پاکستان سے ایک ارب ڈالر واپس لیے- ہارون الرشید

The wizard

MPA (400+ posts)
Saudis are getting worse to Nawaz Sharif and now Imran Khan too.
For Zardari n Benazir they were always worst rather hate.
They humiliated Nawaz Sharif as Trump refused to listen so disgusted NS cried infront of International leaders.
They humiliated IK by taking back Saudi Royal Aeroplane on one phone MBS then distorted news came some technical problems? See the stupidity of this Bawla why’ you accepted he Aircraft? And all Delegates in full capacity lad Ladd gaye.
When Zardari went for Umrah with 300 Jiyalas King Abdullah asked him I will only pay 4 persons expenses rest you please clear the bill then Zardari asked PIA to pay hotel charges for 300 Jiyalas.
Agar Saudi Harami hain tu our these corrupt leaders are also Khabbis by Nasal.
Lol they were never wrost with the Nawaz and benazir but yeah they were wrost with the Pakistan because that what both politicians parties wanted Nawaz never promoted foreigner minister but they were all getting royal protocol I bet in the end of Panama Saudi wanted to save Nawaz but it was global issue so they didnt to want ruin their reputation

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lol they were never wrost with the Nawaz and benazir but yeah they were wrost with the Pakistan because that what both politicians parties wanted Nawaz never promoted foreigner minister but they were all getting royal protocol I bet in the end of Panama Saudi wanted to save Nawaz but it was global issue so they didnt to want ruin their reputation
Nawaz invested lot of money in Saudia open Steel Mill n Hayat Mall , initially they thought very rich n humble man but once they knew Haqiqat of Corrupt money they started spitting on his face.Now All closed.
No world leader ever humiliated like NS as Trump last moment said , I don’t want to listen this idiot n corrupt so Haseena Wajid was prepared at 11th hour to say on behalf of Islamic countries, you still want to deny?
When Benazir in her first premiership visited Saudia First man Zardari sit next to her his shoes were directed to Kings face .
Later protocol chief protested n cut short the tour.

Last edited:

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Any penny-worth of document or source for your assertion and claims-- or - it was you who had received the alleged phone call. I have never understood under what influence you guys cook up such stories and make claims.
The rest of your post is a similar rudderless hyperbole which only shows perhaps you don't understand much - Sorry, I may be wrong - perhaps you are in know of all and everything .

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Haroon Rashid''s claim (news) is completely a fabrication.
US will make such a demands to SA does not make any sense -
Only on Pak media viewers are tortured by totally illogical claims.
However there is chance that Haroon rashid had a dream last night when he met Trump and trump told him about his orders to MBS.

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why are making fool of yourself? I'm aware of the details of this incident, so please don't play extra smart..
I already suspected that you are not an ordinary blogger but a vip in disguise. It was clear by your writing style.
Lets see.. . . . pro Saudi and anti Iran. . . . English speaking. . who could you be. . . .?
. . .?
Anyway, forget what I said . . . . care to share the details whu Saudis did it?

MainBaghiHon

Minister (2k+ posts)
Recap:
Crackhead gets "selectd"
Crackhead issues long pending "NOC" violating Pakistan Service Rules for a Security Guard in Saudia
Crackhead applies for a Chaufer job and gets accepted
Crackhead gets payments for his services with commitment to more service
MBS introduces Zulfi to Jarod Kushner
Jarrord Kushner arranges Crackhead's US Trip
MBS gifts his personal aircraft to Crackhead for US trip
Crackhead meets Trump in White House
Crackhead does something very "foolish" on trip
MBS humiliates Crackhead by caling his plane back to JFK
Crackhead tries to become Abdulla Deewana on Iran visit
MBS gets irked
Crackhead tries to be a "Hero" like Mahatir & Erdagan
MBS orders Crackhead to break all contacts with Turks & Malays
Zulfi fails to deliver Rosevelt Hotel to Jarrod Kushner after Social Media pressure
Crackhead invites Ertagal to Pakistan
MBS is furious Jarrod is Furious
MBS demands his money back
Crackhead borrows from Chinks and pays the money back
Pinki wakes Crackhead and reminds him of his "geraat"
Crackhead declares himself "The Ertagal"

?
Crackhead crack the nuts of Saudi, and your gods feel the pain.