سوشل میڈیا کی دوستی نے 2 بہنوں کے گھراجاڑدئیے،بیٹے نے ماں کو گولی ماردی

social-m112ii.jpg

سوشل ميڈيا کی دوستی نے دو گھر اجاڑ ديے، خاتون اور اس کی بہن کو طلاق ہوگئی جبکہ بیٹے نے نازیبا ویڈیو وائرل ہونے پر ماں کو گولی مار دی ۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق ثاقب نے فيس بک پر ڈسکہ کی خاتون سے دوستی کی جو اس قدر بڑھ گئی کہ دونوں کے درمیان نازیبا ویڈیوز اور تصاویر کا تبادلہ ہونے لگا، بعدازاں نوجوان نے خاتون کی نازیبا ویڈیوز کا فائدہ اٹھانا شروع کردیا اور خاتون کو بلیک میل کرنا شروع کردیا۔

جب ملزم ثاقب کی ڈیمانڈ حد سے بڑھ گئی اور خاتون نے مزيد رقم دينے سے انکار کیا تو ملزم نے ويڈيوز خاتون کے گھر والوں کو بھيج ديں ۔

ویڈیوز منظرعام پر آنے پر خاتون کو اس کے شوہر نے طلاق دے دی جبکہ بيٹے نے طلاق يافتہ ماں کو گولياں مار ديں۔ گولی خاتون کی ٹانگ میں لگی اور خاتون کچھ روز ایک نجی ہسپتال میں زیرعلاج رہی

گولی لگنے سے خاتون بچ تو گئی ليکن اسے دارالامان ميں پناہ لينا پڑی جبکہ ویڈیو دیکھنے کےبعد خاتون کی چھوٹی بہن کے سسرال والوں نے بھی اپنی بہو کو طلاق دے دی

دوسری جانب ايف آئی اے نے خاتون کو بليک میل کرنےوالے ملزم ثاقب کو گرفتار کر ليا اور اس کے قبضہ سے درجنوں نازیبا ویڈیو اور تصاویر برآمد کر لی۔

خیال رہے کہ ایف آئی اے مختلف پبلک سروس میسیجز کے ذریعے متعدد بار عوام کو سوشل میڈیا کے نقصانات سے خبردار کرتی رہی ہے اور احتیاط کی تلقین کرتی رہی ہے۔ ایف آئی اے کے مطابق اپنی تصاویر، سوشل میڈیا اکاؤنٹس کا پاسورڈ، فون نمبرز، شناختی کارڈ نمبرز اور دیگر ذاتی انفارمیشن کسی سے شئیر نہ کریں۔

ایف آئی اے کا کہنا ہے کہ کچھ جرائم پیشہ عناصر ان معلومات کو استعمال کرکے نہ صرف آپکو مالی نقصان پہنچاسکتے ہیں بلکہ نجی زندگی کو بھی اجیرن بناسکتے ہیں۔

Social media ki dosti ne nahee loose character aur beghairati ne.

The lady who indulged in these activities should ve thought abt the dire consequences. Allah rehem karray aaj kal ki young generation pe.
بلکل درست فرمایا آپ نے۔ اسمیں سوشل میڈیا کو دوش دینے کی ضرورت نہیں، نہ ہی کوئی ایسا قانون بنانے کی کہ کوئی آپکو نازیبا ویڈیو اور تصاویر بھیجے اور اگر آپ نے انکو وائرل کردیا تو آپ کو سزا ہوگی۔ پہلی سزا اسے ہونی چاہیئے جو ایسے تصاویر اور ویڈیو بنا کر بھیجتا ہے، کیونکہ پہلی غیر قانونی حرکت یہی ہوتی ہے کہ کسی ازدواجی رشتے کے بغیر ایسی اخلاق باختہ قسم کا مواد شئیر کیا جائے۔

I was just going through this news:

and I have found it that the person who shared the videos actually got arrested and the woman who made and sent those videos.... well, she got all the sympathy. People think that she is the victim.

Though this is not the first and the only story I have come across in recent times, but.... this one just triggered me.

I personally think that sharing such intimate content without a marital relation between the persons is the illegality and a sin in the first place. So why there is no legislation to curb this by holding the woman responsible for her lewd act too?

What basically are we trying to do by only nabbing the person who shares such content? Trying to provide legal cover to such lewd acts? and call it women empowerment?

Terminator;

Poor & conservative countries have become sandwich between Freedom of modern gadgets like Mobile,etc & our own social norms.
Cheap cell phones with internet has entered everywhere even in bath rooms.BUT outside the world of internet there exists our centuries old social norms.
It has become our masses CONFUSED, some of us want the freedom of internet,, but are unable to break our social structure.

The only solution is to avoid internet to the maximum possible level.No other way.....

and I have found it that the person who shared the videos actually got arrested and the woman who made and sent those videos.... well, she got all the sympathy. People think that she is the victim.

Though this is not the first and the only story I have come across in recent times, but.... this one just triggered me.

I personally think that sharing such intimate content without a marital relation between the persons is the illegality and a sin in the first place. So why there is no legislation to curb this by holding the woman responsible for her lewd act too?

What basically are we trying to do by only nabbing the person who shares such content? Trying to provide legal cover to such lewd acts? and call it women empowerment?

سہیل! یہ زرداری نوسر باز جو اچانک لاہور کے اسپتال میں داخل ہو گیا ہے میرا خیال ہے کہ شاید یہ نظر رکھنے والوں اور صحافیوں کے ریڈار سے بچنے کے لیے داخل ہوا ہے؟؟ یہاں تو جو بھی ملنے آئیگا یہ بہانہ ہو گا کہ خبر گیری کے لیے آیا ہے اور اندر اندر سے سودے ہو رہے ہوں اور تاش کے پتے لگا رہا ہو

میری گٹ فیلنگ یہی ہے . آپکا کیا خیال ہے؟؟؟

Tit4Tat

Poor & conservative countries have become sandwich between Freedom of modern gadgets like Mobile,etc & our own social norms.
Cheap cell phones with internet has entered everywhere even in bath rooms.BUT outside the world of internet there exists our centuries old social norms.
It has become our masses CONFUSED, some of us want the freedom of internet,, but are unable to break our social structure.

The only solution is to avoid internet to the maximum possible level.No other way.....

https://twitter.com/x/status/1491482415700840459

سہیل! یہ زرداری نوسر باز جو اچانک لاہور کے اسپتال میں داخل ہو گیا ہے میرا خیال ہے کہ شاید یہ نظر رکھنے والوں اور صحافیوں کے ریڈار سے بچنے کے لیے داخل ہوا ہے؟؟ یہاں تو جو بھی ملنے آئیگا یہ بہانہ ہو گا کہ خبر گیری کے لیے آیا ہے اور اندر اندر سے سودے ہو رہے ہوں اور تاش کے پتے لگا رہا ہو

میری گٹ فیلنگ یہی ہے . آپکا کیا خیال ہے؟؟؟
ہاں اور نیلی گولی بھی ہر کھانے کے بعد ڈاکٹرنی کھلاتی ہوگی اسے، اس کے بعد مریم دیکھنے آتی ہوگی، اور چوکیدا دروازے پر کھڑے صحافیوں کو انٹرویو میں مشغول رکھتا ہوگا۔

خیر، اصل بات یہی ہے کہ یہ یہاں سیاسی جوڑ توڑ ہی کر رہا ہوگا، وہ بھی قٴلیگ کے ساتھ اور بہت سارے پی ٹی آئی والے بھی ہیں جو جہاز ترین گروپ سے تعلّق رکھتے ہیں اور پہلے بھی پنجاب اسمبلی میں فارورڈ بلاک بنا چکے ہیں۔

یہ نونیوں کی ناک کے نیچے ہی چھید کر رہا ہے۔

اگر اگلی مرتبہ پنجاب نون لیگ سے بچانا ہے تو چیپلز پالٹی اور ق۔ لیگ کے ساتھ کچھ آزاد امیدوار نظر آئینگے۔

معلوم نہیں کون، کہہ رہا تھا، لیکن کہہ یہ رہا تھا کہ فی الحال چوئی نثار کی بھی آمد متوقع ہے قومی اسمبلی میں۔
ن ۔ لیگ بھول جائے کہ ان کو کہیں بھی اقتدار اگلی واری وی نصیب ہوگا۔

ہاں اور نیلی گولی بھی ہر کھانے کے بعد ڈاکٹرنی کھلاتی ہوگی اسے، اس کے بعد مریم دیکھنے آتی ہوگی، اور چوکیدا دروازے پر کھڑے صحافیوں کو انٹرویو میں مشغول رکھتا ہوگا۔

خیر، اصل بات یہی ہے کہ یہ یہاں سیاسی جوڑ توڑ ہی کر رہا ہوگا، وہ بھی قٴلیگ کے ساتھ اور بہت سارے پی ٹی آئی والے بھی ہیں جو جہاز ترین گروپ سے تعلّق رکھتے ہیں اور پہلے بھی پنجاب اسمبلی میں فارورڈ بلاک بنا چکے ہیں۔

یہ نونیوں کی ناک کے نیچے ہی چھید کر رہا ہے۔

اگر اگلی مرتبہ پنجاب نون لیگ سے بچانا ہے تو چیپلز پالٹی اور ق۔ لیگ کے ساتھ کچھ آزاد امیدوار نظر آئینگے۔

معلوم نہیں کون، کہہ رہا تھا، لیکن کہہ یہ رہا تھا کہ فی الحال چوئی نثار کی بھی آمد متوقع ہے قومی اسمبلی میں۔
ن ۔ لیگ بھول جائے کہ ان کو کہیں بھی اقتدار اگلی واری وی نصیب ہوگا۔
If LHC does not intervene and give bail before arrest to SS then his days to remain outside seems numbered. He together with kukri son will be picked up sooner than later, even on 18th Feb.
And coming on to this rascal AZ's cases, I think new accountability czar is quietly working on his cases and will surprise him.

If LHC does not intervene and give bail before arrest to SS then his days to remain outside seems numbered. He together with kukri son will be picked up sooner than later, even on 18th Feb.
And coming on to this rascal AZ's cases, I think new accountability czar is quietly working on his cases and will surprise him.
Yes. But let me tell you that Zardari is far more clever than Noonis. If there are new cases against him, he will play through his middlesex breed (Billa- Wall). However, I guess, this time, establishment will give cover to PPP rather than PML-N, to reduce their vote bank in Punjab. The other one in the race will be TLP, who will not get many seats, but will surely reduce the number of votes going to PML-N. If PML-N loses Punjab, they will lose everything.

For the courts, I still have no faith in them. If they had willed, this game would've long been over.

AWAITED

Yes. But let me tell you that Zardari is far more clever than Noonis. If there are new cases against him, he will play through his middlesex breed (Billa- Wall). However, I guess, this time, establishment will give cover to PPP rather than PML-N, to reduce their vote bank in Punjab. The other one in the race will be TLP, who will not get many seats, but will surely reduce the number of votes going to PML-N. If PML-N loses Punjab, they will lose everything.

For the courts, I still have no faith in them. If they had willed, this game would've long been over.
Agree with your analysis only difference is I expect TLP to emerge strongly. Most n league converts to pti can vote for them and same goes for those pmln supporters who realized that they were at wrong side of argument so TLP provides them a emotional support that they are not leaving pmln but serving Islam. TLP would emerge at least second biggest if not biggest party in punjab

The only problem with TLP is that if they emerge as a strong party on National level, it will raise brows of the west and there will be more religious sensitization/polarization in the country. I don't think the establishment will be willing to take the risk. Therefore, they will only use them as an antidote to regulate the results, rather then them being a potent threat for the interests of Pakistan.

khipk

Social media ki dosti ne nahee loose character aur beghairati ne.

The lady who indulged in these activities should ve thought abt the dire consequences. Allah rehem karray aaj kal ki young generation pe.
jawan bachay ke maan hay woh bandi, young generation per ilzam kion day rahay ho?

Secondly, ghalti us aurat kee thee, uski behen kay saath jo hoa woh bhi nainsafi hay us kay Ex Susral walon kee taraf say.

Diabetes

Wellcome. I just got a notification for the dislikes and before I could open the links, I knew it could only be you.

So you think that sharing nudes with a person who is not legally married to you is OK?

khipk

So you think TLP is serving Islam ?
yeah Fazlur Rehman say ziada baray deen farosh hain. They will also create a sectarian conflict in Pakistan bigger than ever seen before. Its evident from the fact that its previous leader, the infamous Langra, was confident enough to say on Stage in rally to not respect the Azan of the Deobandis and Ahle Hadeeth and called them "Souran de Sour" (pigs of the pigs).

khipk

basically she committed a moral crime, a crime under char deewari. While he committed an actual crime which effects others. Her husband is justified in divorcing her, but her sons action, though I can understand his pain and anguish is not justified.

He committed an actual crime of sharing pvt videos of someone on internet. Its strange that you dont see any moral problems in the action of the guy, who was also having an affair outside of Nikaah ? and your only problem was her sending out lewd images outside nikah and not him..

basically she committed a moral crime, a crime under char deewari. While he committed an actual crime which effects others. Her husband is justified in divorcing her, but her sons action, though I can understand his pain and anguish is not justified.

He committed an actual crime of sharing pvt videos of someone on internet. Its strange that you dont see any moral problems in the action of the guy, who was also having an affair outside of Nikaah ? and your only problem was her sending out lewd images outside nikah and not him..
I think you are thinking that what I all mean is to side with the person who shared such videos. You are totally wrong.

Secondly, if there is a proven act of lewdness outside the matrimonial relationship, is a punishable crime. So why not a legal action is prescribed for her? That is my point.

Is there a separate punishment for someone who does a lewd act within the boundaries of a home? if yes, then kindly let me know the source.

Khi

jawan bachay ke maan hay woh bandi, young generation per ilzam kion day rahay ho?

Secondly, ghalti us aurat kee thee, uski behen kay saath jo hoa woh bhi nainsafi hay us kay Ex Susral walon kee taraf say.
I was more referring to the guy who seduced that woman and then start blackmailing her. These sort of things are becoming very common in today’s Pakistani society, which is why the young generation needs to be aware of this “modern day Fitna”.

Hope you see what I am trying to say.