سکھر: ڈہرکی کے قریب دو مسافر ٹرینیں ٹکراگئیں ، 30 جاں بحق

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ڈہرکی کے قریب سرسید ایکسپریس اور ملت ایکسپریس میں تصادم کے باعث 30 افراد جاں بحق اور درجنوں مسافر زخمی ہوگئے۔

شدید زخمی مسافروں کواسپتال منتقل کردیا گیا جبکہ ایک بوگی میں پھنسے مسافروں کو نکالنے کے لیے ریسکیو آپریشن جاری ہے۔

ریلوے ذرائع کے مطابق ملت ایکسپریس کراچی سے سرگودھا جبکہ سرسید ایکسپریس راولپنڈی سے کراچی جارہی تھی۔ حادثے کے بعد ملت ایکسپریس کی 8 اور سرسید ایکسپریس کی انجن سمیت 3 بوگیاں پٹری سے اتر گئیں، جبکہ کچھ بوگیاں کھائی میں جاگریں۔

حادثے کے بعد اپ اور ڈاؤن ٹریکس پر ٹرینوں کی آمدورفت روک دی گئی ہے۔

ڈی ایس ریلوے سکھر طارق لطیف کا کہنا ہے کہ ایک ماہ قبل تحریری طور پر حکام کو آگاہ کر دیا تھا کہ سکھر ڈویژن میں 13 مقامات پر ٹریک کی حالت ٹھیک نہیں، ان 13 مقامات میں جائے حادثہ کا مقام بھی شامل ہے۔

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
Human life is not important for our governments. Actually poor & middle class travel on trains who cares. Alo piaz tomatar India se ahsakty hain Anti Train Collision Device nahi ahsakti. Shame

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایک ماہ قبل تحریری طور پر حکام کو آگاہ کیا کہ سکھر ڈویژن میں 13 مقامات پر ٹریک کی حالت ٹھیک نہیں، ان 13 مقامات میں جائے حادثہ کا مقام بھی شامل ہے: ڈی سی ریلوے سکھر طارق لطیف
E3QA24UWUAIpeZM

Last edited:

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not only Azam Sawati even IK should resign and request Nawaz Shareef to come back to fix the Pakistan Railways like he fixed many other departments during his rule?

آج بھی ریلوے اور ریلوے میں سفر کرے والوں سے جا کر پوچھیں شیخ رشید اور اس کے بعد بلور کی تباہ کاریوں کے بعد ریلوے میں کس نے جان ڈالی تھی ؟؟

Okara

آج بھی ریلوے اور ریلوے میں سفر کرے والوں سے جا کر پوچھیں شیخ رشید اور اس کے بعد بلور کی تباہ کاریوں کے بعد ریلوے میں کس نے جان ڈالی تھی ؟؟
Nawaz Shareef Nain?
Now this department needs him again why is he not coming back?

Okara

بالکل آئے گا ، عمران خان کو کہو اپنی ناکامی کا اعتراف کرے اور استعفی دے
This means Nawaz is not coming back Pakistan alive. Keep in mind Government of Pakistan is not going to pay for his dead body transportation and not sure hos Sons will be ready to bear this cost either.

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
This means Nawaz is not coming back Pakistan alive. Keep in mind Government of Pakistan is not going to pay for his dead body transportation and not sure hos Sons will be ready to bear this cost either.
بہت جلد عوام اسے مجبور کردیں گے
E3M9U9tXMAESq5U

Okara

national tragedy me bhi aap kisi tara NS ko beech me le aye. kya baat hai
My dear PMLN and PPP are the parties ruled Pakistan more than any other Party and they destroyed all institutes to do corruption. Look at Lahore, Sir Shahbaz given a garbage contract to Turkish Company and when current government cancel this contract with Turkish company we have not alternative. Where in the world such Public Services are managed by Private companies and icing on the cake the foreign companies?
Indeed its a national tragedy and as a PTI supporter, I demand PMIK to fire minister railway along with secretary but PMLN supporters have no right to criticize in this situation. If PMLN supporters can't see the corruption of Shareef family in last 35 years they can't see the improvments made by PTI in last 3 years. Keep in mind PTI is a Coalition government where as both PMLN/PPP enjoyed majority in house.
Do you remember about the railway accident close to Jehlum during PMLN times when train used to transport Army fell in river due to bridge collapse? Was any one held responsible but lowest at the food chain?

paki__

MPA (400+ posts)
My dear PMLN and PPP are the parties ruled Pakistan more than any other Party and they destroyed all institutes to do corruption. Look at Lahore, Sir Shahbaz given a garbage contract to Turkish Company and when current government cancel this contract with Turkish company we have not alternative. Where in the world such Public Services are managed by Private companies and icing on the cake the foreign companies?
Indeed its a national tragedy and as a PTI supporter, I demand PMIK to fire minister railway along with secretary but PMLN supporters have no right to criticize in this situation. If PMLN supporters can't see the corruption of Shareef family in last 35 years they can't see the improvments made by PTI in last 3 years. Keep in mind PTI is a Coalition government where as both PMLN/PPP enjoyed majority in house.
Do you remember about the railway accident close to Jehlum during PMLN times when train used to transport Army fell in river due to bridge collapse? Was any one held responsible but lowest at the food chain?
bhai PMLN aur PPP supportes bhi isi mulk ke log hain. unka utna hi haq hi criticize karna jitna aap ka hai. aur aap ki dusri baat ke PMLN ke time me koi responsible nahin tha, to isi lye unko vote nahin dia na ke wo corrupt hain. but agar PTI ne bhi wohi kaam krne hain to faida?

Okara

bhai PMLN aur PPP supportes bhi isi mulk ke log hain. unka utna hi haq hi criticize karna jitna aap ka hai. aur aap ki dusri baat ke PMLN ke time me koi responsible nahin tha, to isi lye unko vote nahin dia na ke wo corrupt hain. but agar PTI ne bhi wohi kaam krne hain to faida?
No doubt PMLN/PPP supporters are Pakistani but have u every saw them criticizing their own corrupt leadership? Whereas the PTI supporters are more critical to their leadership than the whole opposition together. We saw IK has to change his decisions based on public pressure. Do u have any such example from PPP/PMLN era?
Im sure you know its not easy to fix a broken thing. It requires lot of efforts then building it from scratch. Sadly PTI has only option to fix the broken things and its going to take time. I believe in Allah who will protect IK from Hasideen and succeed him in his efforts. Indeed there are corrupt people in PTI and we saw this in medicine case, sugar/flour scandal, ring road scandal but no one in PTI is there to defend any corrupt whereas in case of PMLN/PPP situation is quite opposite.
May Allah make example to all who looted my mother land Pakistan Amin.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
We need inquiries of previous 7 train incidents that have happened since 2018. When you appoint people like Sheikh Rasheed as railway ministers and that too over just one NA seat, what do you expect? Sheeda talli ko bnda chaprasi na rakhay, Azam Swati is both morally and financially corrupt, Bilour made sure to suck every drop of blood from railway, the Lt General from Musarrafs era has huge corruption cases against him in Railway ministry. Allah kindly help my country and its men from all these corrupt elements be it in PMLQ,PPP,PMLN,PTI etc etc. Koi bhi teekh nhi hai. Werna is mulk ka ye haal na hota.