سیالکوٹ واقعہ کا مرکزی ملزم فرحان ادریس گرفتار

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So sad but so true. What kind of Islam teaches this, how is this showing love for the Prophet s.a.w?
Mainstream Islam. Punishment for Blasphemy in Islam is death. That's why PAKISTAN still has blasphemy laws

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Mainstream Mullah Islam. Punishment for Blasphemy in Mullah Islam is death. That's why PAKISTAN still has blasphemy laws
There I fixed it for you and those useless and stupid laws are also based on mullah Islam created by mullah Islam. In Islam there is no such thing as blasphemy or apostasy let alone capital punishment for it and that too by lynch mobs.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
There I fixed it for you and those useless and stupid laws are also based on mullah Islam created by mullah Islam. In Islam there is no such thing as blasphemy or apostasy let alone capital punishment for it and that too by lynch mobs.
If that's true then Mullahs should be outlawed in Islam. Why hasn't anyone done that in Pakistan?

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یعنی مقتول بے چارہ قاتلوں کی واجب القتل ہونے کی کیٹیگری پر بھی پورا نہیں اترتا تھا۔۔

Sawal-kia jurm kia usny?

Jawab-jo bhi hamary nabi ki shan me gustakhi kary ga usko ham jalaen gen

Sawal-kia kya usny?

Jawab- Kagaz pe Ya Hussain likha tha usny phar diya. Gustaky Rasool ki aik saza sar tan se juda sar tan se juda

(kia Hussain nabi thay? Tumhari Azmat pe Salaam Gazio)

-

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If that's true then Mullahs should be outlawed in Islam.
There is no such thing or profession as Mullahs and Moulvis in Islam. Islam came to get rid of clergy i,e mullahs and moulvis and for the people to have a direct relation with their maker without any middleman in the middle. The Quran warns of such "ulemas" ho sell their deen and god for self interest and describes them as dogs whose tongues are always hanging out.

Why hasn't anyone done that in Pakistan?
Because Pakistan is filled with jahils and there is hardly any Islam in Pakistan. What passes for Islam in Pakistan is basically just dogmatic rituals and stupidities as to how short should one's shalwar should be and how longs one beard should be etc etc etc

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is what happened. The manager got into conflict with guys, they killed him then accused him of blasphemy, which is very common in punjabis.
Ok now charsi khan was telling people, blasphemy should be killed. And this was a big yes for these barbaric punjabis to settle their scores.
this is what happened when we including me elect PM like IK who does not think much. And always follows populous opinion. The result is here you can see now. Welcome to bankruptcy. FATF from grey to black.

tipupk

Minister (2k+ posts)
وزیراعظم عمران خان سے مطالبہ ہے کہ ان درندوں کو عبرتناک سزا ی جائے

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
وزیراعظم عمران خان سے مطالبہ ہے کہ ان درندوں کو عبرتناک سزا ی جائے
True story.
they been sitting on their lazy asses since day one and what they do best is talk big.

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I was wrong when i advocated that government gave in to TLP to avoid further bloodshed. The government should not have bent down that day , TLP is not kaladam anymore and they know that government is coward.

The TLP is on the loose , they can do anything. They will kill anyone who wont allow to stick a TLP sticker on their bike or car or may be dont need any reason to wreck havoc. This is the war the government has lost before the start.