سیالکوٹ واقعہ کا مرکزی ملزم فرحان ادریس گرفتار

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
FFsl3rkXsAEo0N6
FFsl30MXMAEu6Em

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
علی خان اور دیگر ہیجڑے غائب ہیں کیونکہ یہی اصل ذمہ داران ہیں
سنا ہے پولیس اہلکاروں کے قتل پر معافی اور املاک کی توڑ پھوڑ پر سارے کیس معاف کرنے کے بعد الیکشن میں سیٹوں کے بھی وعدے کئے گئے ہیں ہزاروں شر پسند رہا کر دئیے گئے ہیںاور اب دوسری تنظیم کو بھی معافی دی جارہی ہے

Last edited:

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
C

Chk his links with TLP or PML-N...it seems planted, more of such events are expected in coming days...PDM is desperate to malign IK rule...
Are u sure? Please share the name of Person with flowers in hand? Is he part of TLP or PMLN?
https://www.dawn.com/news/1659209
BTW why we are crying on the death of a Srilankan but not on the deaths of Police persons lynched by the TLP when implementing state writ?

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Janwar, should have similar punishment, but harami TLP will jump.
Our Govt gave in to TLP, and since then every one of them is ready to commit these acts.. they think they are doing some kind of a noble act. First of all, this slogan of " ser tan se juda" should be banned.. Where are the scholars...

Bubber Shair

بنتا تو ہے
سچ تو یہی ہے
تو پھر بولتے کیوں نہیں؟
ببر شیر کلا ہی ساری عوام دیاں گالاں سن رہا ہے؟
ویسے اب تک تو اس موضوع پر کسی نے گالی نہیں دی سواے ایک "کراچی والے" بدذات کے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Qisas, punish him in the same way. I bet it was a case of personal enemity with the poor soul ?
99% of such cases this is the real cause. Sri Lankan must be hardworking and must expect these hudd harams to work hard and not do any kam chori, so this was easy way to get rid of him.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are u sure? Please share the name of Person with flowers in hand? Is he part of TLP or PMLN?
https://www.dawn.com/news/1659209
BTW why we are crying on the death of a Srilankan but not on the deaths of Police persons lynched by the TLP when implementing state writ?
I wrote "seems: i m not sure...but i strongly feel so...secondly...whether Srilankan or our policeman, i feel sorry and anger for all...I completely disagree, Govt. let Saad rizvi free, and i want all those who did all that killing of our policeman that time and the Srilankan officer, this time, must be hanged....TLP used deliberately, Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) repute, just for their political interests...they knew France ambassador is not in Pakistan, and yet they did all that rucks ....

Okara

I wrote "seems: i m not sure...but i strongly feel so...secondly...whether Srilankan or our policeman, i feel sorry and anger for all...I completely disagree, Govt. let Saad rizvi free, and i want all those who did all that killing of our policeman that time and the Srilankan officer, this time, must be hanged....TLP used deliberately, Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) repute, just for their political interests...they knew France ambassador is not in Pakistan, and yet they did all that rucks ....
Name of the person is Ejaz Ch and he is PTI's Senator and holding some kind of party designation. Nothing will happen especially when PMIK is taking any notice.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Name of the person is Ejaz Ch and he is PTI's Senator and holding some kind of party designation. Nothing will happen especially when PMIK is taking any notice.
Just seen it!...must be investigated...if he did it?...he must be hanged...justice must take its course...IK no IK, PTI or not...does not matter...it Allah's world...Its Allah's rule here in pakistan...no one should do or allowed to do such injustice to humanity...even if he has committed any crime, he must be handed over to law for its due course....

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just like Noor Muqaddam case? PM promised to personally look after that case? What happened? His lawyers have now filed in court that murderer is mentally sick so he will get relief
the defence would file, whatever they can file.

but look at the britghtside,

after this government you will get learned,
that it doesnt need no Balls to make a govt.

it doesnt need no balls to boss over on this Pak fauj,

and it also doesnot needs any balls to get the molbis together.

at the end people with no balls f++k the people with any balls left.

Okara

Just seen it!...must be investigated...if he did it?...he must be hanged...justice must take its course...IK no IK, PTI or not...does not matter...it Allah's world...Its Allah's rule here in pakistan...no one should do or allowed to do such injustice to humanity...even if he has committed any crime, he must be handed over to law for its due course....
Are u sure Ejaz Ch did at his own without a go ahead from PMIK?

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
If not mistaken was part of negotiation team with TLP along with Sir Ali Muhammad Khan.
so???...what it has do with this killing of Srilankan...on rest of the matter i already have given my point...

Last edited:

cestmoi ✅️

After the due legal process, let's make sure this guy and any other involved are made sign of ibrat. I can only hope but the chances are slim. No one should take law into their hands regardless of what the matter is.

Husaink

Husaink

علی خان اور دیگر ہیجڑے غائب ہیں کیونکہ یہی اصل ذمہ داران ہیں
سنا ہے پولیس اہلکاروں کے قتل پر معافی اور املاک کی توڑ پھوڑ پر سارے کیس معاف کرنے کے بعد الیکشن میں سیٹوں کے بھی وعدے کئے گئے ہیں ہزاروں شر پسند رہا کر دئیے گئے ہیںاور اب دوسری تنظیم کو بھی معافی دی جارہی ہے
اب تو بہت پھدک رہے ہو بس ماڈل میں آکر تمہاری ماں مر جاتی ہے