سینیٹ الیکشن 2021، یوسف رضا گیلانی سینیٹر بن گئے

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
It is proven once again that in Pakistan that it is money in Pakistan that decides who wins not the free and independently willed parliamentarians. This is yet another eye-opener for PTI. I hope in the future PTI will avoid using the tactics that made the No-Confidence motion against the Senate Chairman Sadiq Sanjrani despite not having enough votes. It is so sad to see thieves like PPP and PML(N) win elections. But PTI also proved itself not to be different than PPP and PML(N). May Allah have mercy on our beloved country.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is not. But it was a rigged election. Videos are present.

These elections will be challenged.
Meray bhai: PTI ( or any other party ) wouldn’t be able to prove in the court that Gilani purchased votes. I know that money was used heavily in this election. But, in court of law, one has to prove that someone actually purchased votes ( and that someone else didn’t merely talk about purchasing votes)

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
This country was made by sacrifices by innocents and now its ran by sacrificing the innocents. If this guy can become a senator, I have no hope left for Pakistan
He is the same bastard who said that if 1/3 of Pakistanis want to leave Pak while him being a Pm than they should

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Establishment did what they wanted. Time for Khan to leave this country for Aal e Shar and Zar!

The wizard

MPA (400+ posts)
Mujhe ni smjh ati is k jiyny ki itni hype Kyu hai kya ab yai senate bn kr finance ministry run kry ga??