سیکس جرائم میں اضافے کی وجہ حکمران وقت ہے

Shah Shatranj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yaar tum ko zara bhe Khoof e Khuda nahi , bus apna propoganda krny ky leyain , motorway case ko use kr rahay ho. Us aurat ny kahin nahi kaha vo kis ke supporter hy kis ke nahi m bus aawain .

Allah he Hafiz
She is pti supporter, multiple sources confirmed. Such shame for whole pti.....

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
She is pti supporter, multiple sources confirmed. Such shame for whole pti.....
then quote the resources just saying multiple resources is not enough, also as per Shahbaz Sharif the motorway was built by PLMN so does this make them responsible we all know that PLMN and PPP and MQM support such criminals and uses them, why r u using this to do propaganda do you support PLMN or PPP or MQM or JUI F ????? or R u a Qadyani ??? if your answer is Yes then do not bother reply

Shah Shatranj

then quote the resources just saying multiple resources is not enough, also as per Shahbaz Sharif the motorway was built by PLMN so does this make them responsible we all know that PLMN and PPP and MQM support such criminals and uses them, why r u using this to do propaganda do you support PLMN or PPP or MQM or JUI F ????? or R u a Qadyani ??? if your answer is Yes then do not bother reply

Shah Shatranj

You just know ppp pmln and etc but you don't know the crimes of IK....... He is also sexual criminal...... When a sexual criminal is made PM it increase sexual crimes.

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
Any one can find objectionable material against any political leader if he dig a little as no one is a saint here. We should judge and compare them on the criteria that who is safe guarding the interests of the people and the country.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
راجہ صاحب جنگل کا سب سے مہذب جانور ہرن ہوتا ہے جسے کتے سے لے کر شیر تک ہر کوئی پھاڑ سکتا ہے . جب حالات گھٹیا ہوں گے ہر طرف غدار غدار ہو گی تو مہذب لوگ گھروں میں دبک کر بیٹھ جائیں گے اور گھٹیا لوگ سڑکوں پر گھٹیا عوامی حقوق کی جنگ لڑ رہے ہوں گے . ذرا بولو سیاد کے سامنے سچ گھٹیا نہ بن جاؤ تو کہنا . یہ جنگ گھٹیا لوگوں سے گھٹیا طریقے سے لڑی جائے گی
سرکار یہ گھٹیا لوگ اگر عوام کو اپنے گھٹیا پن کے علاوہ کچھ دینے کے قابل نظر آرہے ہوتے تو آپ کو سڑکوں پر ان کا راج نظر آنا چاہیے تھا - یہ بیچارے خود مصیبت میں پھنسے ہوے ہیں -حکومت ہاتھ لے کر انہوں نے اپنی زندگی اجیرن کر لی ہے

ابھی دو دن پہلے ہی ایی سی سی میں کھوتے گندم کی درآمد پر آپس میں دولتی دولتی ہو رہے تھے - حفیظ شیخ بیچارے کو میٹنگ میں پتا چلا کہ ڈیمانڈ سپلای پروجیکشن ہی موجود نہیں --- اب اگلے تین مہینوں دیکھیں تو سہی آٹا کی قیمت کدھر جاتی ہے - پھر وڈا کھوتا دوبارہ مافیا مافیا کر کے باندر نچانے کی کوشش کرے گا --- اور جو عوام سے گالیاں ان کو پرنی ہیں وہ دیدنی ہونی ہیں

surfer

Then IK is gay, rapist and father of illegitimate daughter agree!!!!
Of course I don’t agree.

But it was YOUR logic where you proved to us that zardari is an alcoholic money laundering thief devil. It makes sense because in this thread they are even pics of bilawal dressed as a devil.

I’m amazed that the PPP are happy being led by a couple of devils! What’s thier new nara going to be “jeeay iblees!”? Lol

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
She is not ruler of the time to be made responsible for mischievous in country.
Ik should sue and reverse all allegations of Reham Khan for the sake of his history and personality, if he doesn't reverse the allegations they will become and be considered facts. There are number of cases in which people fought for their character and every one wishes to be a good character rather than a devil
Benazir has left behind a legacy of corruption and destruction.....reason why we don't talk about her is because you don't speak I'll of the dead. Otherwise the country is still suffering from the mess she created.

As for.IK, his reputation is just fine. He gets respect all-over the world. Reham was IKs wife at one time. I think you know well what kind of a person would talk about their ex after divorce. IK is right to keep quiet. There are certain things that are not worth responding to.

Diesel

او بھٹو کے غدار، یہاں واوں واوں کر رہے ہو۔ ایک مہینے پہلے جب ایک بھارتی لونڈا تمہارے مرحوم لیڈر کی ماں بہن ایک کر رہا تھا، اور میں بھٹو کی لڑائی لڑ رہا تھا، تم اس کی بکواس کا جواب دینے کی بجائے اسے اپنی بہن پیش کرنے لگ گئے تھے، بےشرم انسان۔
ye dalal ha.. dalal ka profession hi yahi ha ke apni maa behan ko dosro ke agey pesh karo.. according to his profession he did absolutely right.

Shah Shatranj

Of course I don’t agree.

But it was YOUR logic where you proved to us that zardari is an alcoholic money laundering thief devil. It makes sense because in this thread they are even pics of bilawal dressed as a devil.

I’m amazed that the PPP are happy being led by a couple of devils! What’s thier new nara going to be “jeeay iblees!”? Lol
I have posted naked video of your leader and whole world know his character the devil was not even tired in his sixties and was even sex texting gulalai for appetite of his devilish nature...... Who is greater evil than IK in word?????

Shah Shatranj

Benazir has left behind a legacy of corruption and destruction.....reason why we don't talk about her is because you don't speak I'll of the dead. Otherwise the country is still suffering from the mess she created.

As for.IK, his reputation is just fine. He gets respect all-over the world. Reham was IKs wife at one time. I think you know well what kind of a person would talk about their ex after divorce. IK is right to keep quiet. There are certain things that are not worth responding to.
This is a thousand times same pharase of corruption by you. Ok he is right in every way in destroying economy, raping women and cheating people, this is what a sicko patient can think because he cannot come out of his heavenly imagination about a proved evil. Let more year pass and people will be spitting on him......

Shah Shatranj

سرکار یہ گھٹیا لوگ اگر عوام کو اپنے گھٹیا پن کے علاوہ کچھ دینے کے قابل نظر آرہے ہوتے تو آپ کو سڑکوں پر ان کا راج نظر آنا چاہیے تھا - یہ بیچارے خود مصیبت میں پھنسے ہوے ہیں -حکومت ہاتھ لے کر انہوں نے اپنی زندگی اجیرن کر لی ہے

ابھی دو دن پہلے ہی ایی سی سی میں کھوتے گندم کی درآمد پر آپس میں دولتی دولتی ہو رہے تھے - حفیظ شیخ بیچارے کو میٹنگ میں پتا چلا کہ ڈیمانڈ سپلای پروجیکشن ہی موجود نہیں --- اب اگلے تین مہینوں دیکھیں تو سہی آٹا کی قیمت کدھر جاتی ہے - پھر وڈا کھوتا دوبارہ مافیا مافیا کر کے باندر نچانے کی کوشش کرے گا --- اور جو عوام سے گالیاں ان کو پرنی ہیں وہ دیدنی ہونی ہیں
وہ شروع دن سے ہی جاہل مطلق تھا . پتا نہیں ان لوگوں کے دلوں پر کیا بیت رہی ہو گی جو اسے امرت دھارا سمجھتے تھے . وہ جھوٹا اور دھوکے باز ہے . اس کو جتنی بھی ذلت ملے مگر عوام جو ذلیل ہوئی ہے اور جو تباہی ہوئی ہے اس کا بدلہ نا ممکن ہے اور اس مافیا کے جانے کا رستہ بھی مہذب نہیں ہو گا . اس کو انتہائی گھٹیا طریقے سے نکا لنا پڑے گا

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
You just know ppp pmln and etc but you don't know the crimes of IK....... He is also sexual criminal...... When a sexual criminal is made PM it increase sexual crimes.
i dont care about Imran Khan unless he applies Sharia Law in Pakistan else he is also same as Nawaz harami or Zaradi kutta or ALtaf kutta or Fazal ur rahman the enemey of Islam and Pakistan ,

but for this incident, all political parties are responsible especially PLMN and PPP who harbour such criminal.

everyone know PLMN and PPP are all criminals

surfer

I have posted naked video of your leader and whole world know his character the devil was not even tired in his sixties and was even sex texting gulalai for appetite of his devilish nature...... Who is greater evil than IK in word?????
So you like looking at naked videos of men? What’s wrong with you? Lol

Ayaz Ahmed

Senator (1k+ posts)
خان نے توبہ کرلی ہے، اب ایسے پرانے کیس نکال کر اسکو بدنام نا کرو۔