سی پیک اتھارٹی کے چئیرمین عاصم سلیم باجوہ ایک بار پھر نشانے پر کیوں ؟

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
oo paye 3,4 mins de video banya ker 18 min key video kon dekhay ga
میرے پاس اس فارغ صحافی کے لئے تین چار منٹ کی ویڈیو کا بھی وقت نہیں ہے - کوئی ٹکے کا چینل بھی اسے نہیں رکھتا اور یہ یو ٹیوب پر پیسے کمانے اور سستی شہرت کے لئے فوجی نمائندہ بنا ہوا ہے جس کا نام بھی فوج کو محلوم نہیں ہو گا

Eagle-on-the-green

Minister (2k+ posts)
He has failed to provide security……they should be proactive and vigilent for that; zero error…fool proof security is to be ensured by the top man…….

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bajwa has his children in USA and USA doesn't want CPEC to be successful. Infact USA openly said it in recent G7 meeting.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bajwa has his children in USA and USA doesn't want CPEC to be successful. Infact USA openly said it in recent G7 meeting.
Not only his children, but his wife, his brother, and his brother’s family. If immediate family members of a civilian employee working in defense departments ( e.g. Pakistan Atomic Energy, POF, KRL etc. ) are citizens of another country, the defense ministry ( fully populated and controlled by Army) revokes the security clearance of that civilian employee. That employee is then given a timeline to surrender foreign citizenship of his/her children/spouse. If he fails to do so within a stipulated time, he is fired from employment. I know all this because my friends are working in these defense organizations.

On the other hand, no such rules applies to the families of Armed forces personnel. To verify this, one should find where the families of Gen Mush, Gen Kiyani, Gen Raheel, Gen Asif Ghafoor, Gen Asim Bajwa, Admiral Mansoor etc are currently living.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not only his children, but his wife, his brother, and his brother’s family. If immediate family members of a civilian employee working in defense departments ( e.g. Pakistan Atomic Energy, POF, KRL etc. ) are citizens of another country, the defense ministry ( fully populated and controlled by Army) revokes the security clearance of that civilian employee. That employee is then given a timeline to surrender foreign citizenship of his/her children/spouse. If he fails to do so within a stipulated time, he is fired from employment. I know all this because my friends are working in these defense organizations.

On the other hand, no such rules applies to the families of Armed forces personnel. To verify this, one should find where the families of Gen Mush, Gen Kiyani, Gen Raheel, Gen Asif Ghafoor, Gen Asim Bajwa, Admiral Mansoor etc are currently living.
Very true and I consider Army as the biggest evil in this country. Their corruption is way bigger than Zardari’s and Nooras. In fact our Army is the biggest evil in our country.