شاید ہی یہ ماں ہمیں معاف کر سکے

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
FGEp8GpWYAUwHMr

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
70,000 jo war on terror me log maray hain unki mothers ni hain kia? wo maaf kar dain g. jo lanti qoum apas me aik dosre ko maar rae wahan bahir walay ko kia protection dain gay.

Adhay Pakistan ne in Molvi se B**D marwa k islam hasil kia hai. aur kitni qurbani dain hum islam k lie.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nothing that can be done to lessen their grief...but i hope the factory owner sends his salary to his widow/mother every month till Pryantha would have retired.

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nothing that can be done to lessen their grief...but i hope the factory owner sends his salary to his widow/mother every month till Pryantha would have retired.
He wasn't getting paid by the factory. He was getting paid by the international firm which sent him to Pakistan for the quality control of their international products.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He wasn't getting paid by the factory. He was getting paid by the international firm which sent him to Pakistan for the quality control of their international products.
Maybe so...but the SIalkot Chamber has already taken a stance.

Sialkot Chamber of Commerce and Industry expressed sorrow over the killing of Mr Kumara. Qasim Malik, the chamber’s vice president, while talking to the media said the killing had dealt a major blow to the local industry. A meeting of businessmen in Sialkot was held that decided to provide financial assistance of Rs17.3 million and the monthly salary of the deceased to his family.