شریفوں نے نوسرباز موسوی سے بھی پیسے اچک لئے

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oh right, I understand now, you confused on what to make of Maryam's constant narrative shifting on this issue, (a) from London High Court broadsheet decision has vindicated sharifs to (b) broadsheet case is fraud-sheet to (c) now this. Abhi Pareshan nahi hona, agay agay dekho how the narrative will shift.
Yes -- something like that

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
جی جی بلکل سہی فرما رھے ہے آپ --- یہ ساری باتیں سر انتھونی ایونز کے فیصلے کے پیرا گراف نمبر
Q.5.9.b
میں دھل چکے ہیں
اور عمرانی باندروں کو پتا نہیں کہ یہ دھلائی شہزاد اکبر نے جے آئ ٹی کی پتلون اتار کر کی ہے - مجھے کیوں کہ عمرانیوں کی جہالت ختم کرنے کا کوئی شوق باقی نہیں رہا --- اس لئے اگر آپ کو ضرورت محسوس ہوئی تو فیصلہ ڈاون لوڈ کریں اور اس پیرا کو خود پڑھیں پھر آگے بات کریں گے
مجھے امید ہے پڑھ کر آپ کے سارے طبق روشن ہو جایں گے
تجربہ کار این آر او زدگان دلوں میں بستے ہیں، طبق روشن کے لئے یہی کافی ہے

RajaRawal111

تجربہ کار این آر او زدگان دلوں میں بستے ہیں، طبق روشن کے لئے یہی کافی ہے
آپ سے جناب میں ذرا بہتر کی توقع کرتا ہوں
وہ جو چنگ چی پر فلسفی آے تھے (براڈ شیٹ کیس سمجھانے) انہی سے کچھ پوچھ ? کر کچھ بہتر لکھ دیں

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
What the Idiots like you probably dont know that Kavey Mosavi tried Aevenfields apartments annexure because these apartments are mentioned in the "Potential Recoveries" part of the Arbitration court decision.
The court did not accept his pleas and refuse to claim them as potential property of Govt of Pakistan.

Other than that --- I know what kind of a22 you are. I would still like you to come up with an argument. But you rather will be safe under your a22-ness. So keep it up. ?
Atleast you should have read the news you quoted before writing this. You said and I quote:

''The court did not accept his pleas and refuse to claim them as potential property of Govt of Pakistan''

Now read the Geo article you quoted:

The asset recovery firm has withdrawn the Avenfield Apartments attachment application before the English High Court.

Abhi aur pareshan nahi hona, agay agay dekho...

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
آپ سے جناب میں ذرا بہتر کی توقع کرتا ہوں
وہ جو چنگ چی پر فلسفی آے تھے (براڈ شیٹ کیس سمجھانے) انہی سے کچھ پوچھ ? کر کچھ بہتر لکھ دیں
سو سنار کی ایک لوہار کی

براڈ شیٹ جیسے تمام معاملات اکھٹے کئے جائیں تو این آر او کے بلیک ہول میں گم جائیں. شریف براڈ شیٹ جیسے ہر معاملے میں پائے جاتے ہیں​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What the Idiots like you probably dont know that Kavey Mosavi tried Aevenfields apartments annexure because these apartments are mentioned in the "Potential Recoveries" part of the Arbitration court decision.
The court did not accept his pleas and refuse to claim them as potential property of Govt of Pakistan.

Other than that --- I know what kind of a22 you are. I would still like you to come up with an argument. But you rather will be safe under your a22-ness. So keep it up. ?
giphy.gif

This is what happens when you are impatient to do your bandar dance and rely on Jews news farts that also without translation. And then this happens.

supporters-of-pakistans-exiled-former-prime-minister-nawaz-sharif-eat-sweets-as-they-celebrate-outside-the-supreme-court-building-in-islamabad-august-23-2007-sharif-said-on-thursday-he-intended-to-return-home-as-soon-as-possible-and-contest-elections-to-try-to-oust-president-pervez-musharraf-from-office-reutersmian-khursheed-pakistan-2D1HBB2.jpg

You dungar patwaris can't even answer a simple questions like why is ganju hiding in London and when is he coming back! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ماشا الله عمران خان کے دیے پیسوں میں کتنی برکت پڑی ہے - نوسرباز موسوی میں کہاں کہاں نہیں کمیشن دیے - پھر بھی نہیں ختم ہو رھے

Are you a shit produced by nawaz shareef when he ate a whole degh of nihari. Read first lanati. BS had asked that the apartments be attached as a surety for them to get paid if Pakistan government fails to pay their fee. This is what has been rejected by the court. Lanati first shareefs looted this country, then Musharaff hired this company (whome pakistan had to pay millions) and then Musharaaf gave this lanati family NRO. This is how mercilessly they have looted the poor folks of our country like you lanatti but you were born out of the feces of Nawaz shareef - Na aqal na shakal.

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
Just the same as an English man.

English: adjective Relating to England or its people or language.
I know but thanks anyways, my earlier post got duplicated so I changed this one and what I meant to write here was ...

geo sa pochna what's the English High Court decision (referring to my earlier post), but I missed the word 'decision'.

RajaRawal111

Atleast you should have read the news you quoted before writing this. You said and I quote:

''The court did not accept his pleas and refuse to claim them as potential property of Govt of Pakistan''

Now read the Geo article you quoted:

The asset recovery firm has withdrawn the Avenfield Apartments attachment application before the English High Court.

Abhi aur pareshan nahi hona, agay agay dekho...
What exactly is the issue here. I said Mosavi tried to annex them as being the potential property of Govt of Pakistan. This is what the news article says
"Broadsheet sought an Order on the basis that the Government of Pakistan held beneficial interests in the Avenfield Apartments pursuant to the judgment of the Accountability Court in Islamabad"
it also says
" If Broadsheet were able to convince the court to issue a Charging Order, the next stage would be to request the sale of the apartments but on 5 October 2020, it was learnt from the High Court that most likely on the request of Broadsheet"
It literally means that broadsheet felt that court will not accept it and they will not be able to squeeze anything out of it they pulled out.

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
What exactly is the issue here. I said Mosavi tried to annex them as being the potential property of Govt of Pakistan. This is what the news article says
"Broadsheet sought an Order on the basis that the Government of Pakistan held beneficial interests in the Avenfield Apartments pursuant to the judgment of the Accountability Court in Islamabad"
it also says
" If Broadsheet were able to convince the court to issue a Charging Order, the next stage would be to request the sale of the apartments but on 5 October 2020, it was learnt from the High Court that most likely on the request of Broadsheet"
It literally means that broadsheet felt that court will not accept it and they will not be able to squeeze anything out of it they pulled out.
The issue is that the court did not accept his plea and broadsheet felt that court will not accept it are two different things all together.

The fact remains he located another asset of GOP in terms of cash deposit in a bank which was much easier to retrieve than property. I bet you would have done the same in a similar situation.

Onlypakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ماشا الله عمران خان کے دیے پیسوں میں کتنی برکت پڑی ہے - نوسرباز موسوی میں کہاں کہاں نہیں کمیشن دیے - پھر بھی نہیں ختم ہو رھے
HARAM KHOR PATWARI ZARA YE BI BATA DO K YE PASSEY NOOREY CORRUPT KHANDAN KO KAESEY MILEY .AB LOG IS JOOTEY KHANDAN KO JAN CHUKEY HAEN

RajaRawal111

Waisay geo say yeah tu poochna what's an English High Court?
Just the same as an English man.

English: adjective Relating to England or its people or language.
ویسے بےشرمی کی نا انتہاء کر دی ہے تم دونوں نے - اس تھریڈ کا مقصد صرف یہ ہے کہ
عمرا نے کھوتے نے پاکستانی غریب کا پیسہ نوسرباز موسوی کو دیا - ان پیسوں میں سے شریف چور بھی اپنا حصہ لے اڑے
اگر نہیں دیے تو بات کرو --- لیکن تم دونوں بے شرموں کی طرح لفظوں کو مروڑنے لگے ہو ---کبھی کبھی تھوڑی حیاء کر لیا کرو - روحانی صحت کے لئے اچھی ہوتی ہے

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
it also says
Also what broadsheet felt is beside the point here, real issue is you need to ask maryam and let us all know, does London high Court decision validates sharifs or is it fraudsheet?

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
ویسے بےشرمی کی نا انتہاء کر دی ہے تم دونوں نے - اس تھریڈ کا مقصد صرف یہ ہے کہ
عمرا نے کھوتے نے پاکستانی غریب کا پیسہ نوسرباز موسوی کو دیا - ان پیسوں میں سے شریف چور بھی اپنا حصہ لے اڑے
اگر نہیں دیے تو بات کرو --- لیکن تم دونوں بے شرموں کی طرح لفظوں کو مروڑنے لگے ہو ---کبھی کبھی تھوڑی حیاء کر لیا کرو - روحانی صحت کے لئے اچھی ہوتی ہے
For lafzoon ko morna, refer to my previous reply. How you twisted your own statement is clearly visible.

RajaRawal111

The issue is that the court did not accept his plea and broadsheet felt that court will not accept it are two different things all together.

The fact remains he located another asset of GOP in terms of cash deposit in a bank which was much easier to retrieve than property. I bet you would have done the same in a similar situation.
Oo come on man stop distorting the facts. he did not locate it
The money was approved In ECC meeting prior to the final decision and sent to the UK to get confiscated. Want me to show it to you -- or you already know ???

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
The money was approved In ECC meeting prior to the final decision and sent to the UK to get confiscated. Want me to show it to you -- or you already know ???
Initial judgement came in 2016, than
Look who is talking about twisitng facts, you just caught making a statement which wasn't true, show us where court gave decision against broadsheet as you stated in your earlier post.

As for the facts Pakistan lost the case in 2016 when your nalaik leader was pm and charge was imposed in 2018, was around $21 million including costs at that time and payment had accumulated to $28 millions due to interest and additional costs. Pakistan was legally bound to pay the money and musavi was looking for Pakistan's assets, be it Pakistan cricket team. If you don't know read article on cricinfo, yes you read it right, cricinfo and that's in July 2020.

Abhi taak bataya nahi does London high Court broadsheet judgement validates sharif or is it fraudsheet? And where did the judge reject broadsheet claim like you said earlier?