شعیب اختر اور پی ٹی وی کا معاہدہ سامنے آ گیا ۔ شعیب تمام شقوں کے مطابق قصور

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
شعیب اختر اور پی ٹی وی کا معاہدہ سامنے آ گیا ۔ بظاہر شعیب تمام شقوں کے مطابق قصوروار۔

تو بھائی عدالت میں جا کر قصوروار ثابت کر دو۔ یہ میڈیا ٹرائل کیوں کر رہے ہو قومی ہیرو کا

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
شعیب اختر اور پی ٹی وی کا معاہدہ سامنے آ گیا ۔ بظاہر شعیب تمام شقوں کے مطابق قصوروار۔

جو بندہ معاہدے کی خلاف ورزی کرے، اُسے بلیک اینڈ وائٹ میں لکھ کر فارغ کیا جاتا ہے، یا
اُسے لائیو کیمروں کے سامنے ذلیل کیا جاتا ہے ؟؟؟

عجیب کنجر دلیل ہے جرنیل کے پُتر کی طرف سے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oh, same CHUTIA again showing his CHUTAPA, his presence shows that PMLN has some interest in that topic.

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
لگتا ہے یہ ملک کرپٹ ،غداراور منافق سیاستدانوں اور کرپٹ جرنیلوں اور ان کی اولادوں کیلئے بنا ہے

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
This person is genuine summary of general behaviour of all govt institues, police in particular. You will see this person standing along criminals all the way, fabricating arguments for their wrong doings.

Shazi ji

This person is genuine summary of general behaviour of all govt institues, police in particular. You will see this person standing along criminals all the way, fabricating arguments for their wrong doings.

تو بھائی عدالت میں جا کر قصوروار ثابت کر دو۔ یہ میڈیا ٹرائل کیوں کر رہے ہو قومی ہیرو کا

Bhai iss behs ko khatam karo. Kisi ko dilchaspi nehi iss main. kia pidi aur kia pidi ka shorba.

It’s another tactic by Chootiya Dr Nouman to divert the issue

جو بندہ معاہدے کی خلاف ورزی کرے، اُسے بلیک اینڈ وائٹ میں لکھ کر فارغ کیا جاتا ہے، یا
اُسے لائیو کیمروں کے سامنے ذلیل کیا جاتا ہے ؟؟؟

عجیب کنجر دلیل ہے جرنیل کے پُتر کی طرف سے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔

No fcuks given

So term "insulted live" was included in the agreement.
You can leave and i am saying this on air was part of agreement.

Its a shameful behavior by the PTV legal team.

Not following a contract is a civil matter where as harassment is a criminal offense.

Oh, same CHUTIA again showing his CHUTAPA, his presence shows that PMLN has some interest in that topic.
That might be the case that SA did not fulfill the terms(as the agreement has been made public)
But
The actual issue was NAUMAN was being rude to star/ guest in the program and should be dealt with accordingly.
it is nothing to do with agreement of shoaib and PTV

Hussain1967

General’s son is playing tricks here and using his friends in media to restore his image. First, he gave interview to Rauf Klasra and then to Kashif Abbasi. Then he served notice to Shoaib through PTV sports. I have a question for this dunger doctor and his very few supporters. When Shoaib was violating his contract with PTV, why didn’t you send him show-cause and subsequently terminate his contract? Kia tum logon kay tat**n mein paani nahin tha? Ya tum logon nay yeh socha keh iss ko live Shakeel karna chahiay?

Why did you choose to ridicule and embarrass him live on TV in the presence of foreign legends? I have this question from Rauf Klasra, Mansoor Ali Khan and Kashif Abbasi. How Noman is justified for his get-out call to Shoaib on live TV? In my view, Shoaib shouldn’t go back to PTV until Noman is not fired from the post of Director Sports?

Last edited:

Shazi ji

General’s son is playing tricks here and using his friends in media to restore his image. First, he gave interview to Rauf Klasra and then to Kashif Abbasi. Then he served notice to Shoaib through PTV sports. I have a question for this dunger doctor and his very few supporters. When Shoaib was violating his contract with PTV, why didn’t you send him show-cause and subsequently the terminate his contract? Kia tum logon kay tat**n mein paani nahin tha? Ya tum logon nay yeh socha keh iss ko live Shakeel karna chahiay?

Why did you choose to ridicule and embarrass him live on TV in the presence of foreign legends? I have this question from Rauf Klasra, Mansoor Ali Khan and Kashif Abbasi. How Noman is justified for his get-out call to Shoaib on live TV? In my view, Shoaib shouldn’t go back to PTV until Noman is not fired from the post of Director Sports?
You are very right,,, if it’s 30 yrs of friendship why does Nauman not call shoaib.
It’s image he is building plus saving his Ptv contract ,,, I think

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
یہ حرامی نیاز بہت ہی خنزیری نسل کا لعنتی ہے شعیب کو چاہئے کہٗ اس خنزیر التخم پر پچاس کروڑ روپے ہتک العزت کا دعوئی کرے اور ہتک کے ثبوت کے واسطے اس بے غیرت کا شعیب کو شو سے چلے جانے کا کلپ کا اور اسکا اپنا اقبال جرم جو یہ بار بار کئی ٹاک شوز میں کر چکا ہے وہ ہی کافی ہے اسی صورت میں اس کا بھونکنا بند ہوگا ورنہ یہ روزانہ بھونکتا جائے گا

tracker22

MPA (400+ posts)
Confidential contract can not publicly discussed , Shoib Akhtar should file a big Ass lawsuit against PTV and chotia Norman . These confidential contracts should be presented in courts only .

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
It’s another tactic by Chootiya Dr Nouman to divert the issue
This particular issue isn’t about the altercation between Shoaib Akhtar and Dr Noman. He is just trying to hide behind that.

It’s abt Shoaib breaching the terms of his contract with PTV (for exclusive media engagement with them during the T20 Worldcup). Instead he has been trying to cash in on extra $$$ from other media outlets.

This is just plain and simple Dishonesty and greediness on Shoaib’s part. As for him being a national Hero, just watch some of his opinions abt Pakistani cricketers on various Indian TV channels. Despite all his cricketing achievements, he has now turned into a cheap media Whore, who will do anything for money.

He should ve saved something during his playing days, so that he could ve afforded to live a graceful and dignified retirement. I hope he gets fined heavily, so that his ego comes down a bit.