شودے لبڑلوں کی کُھررک اور اسکا علاج

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
As I said to your mate if you have nothing intelligent to say you should stay quiet. Do you even know what reverse engineering is how it is done and how things have changed completely in the last 20 years. Just picking up words, making quick searches and glossing over wikipedia will take you so far. But what should one expect. Material is low quality and lazy as hell. Just expect rubbish. BTW America only left military vehicles, weapons and helicopters which do not require rocket science to maintain and these people look much more intelligent than you who have fought the latest cutting edge deadly technology for more than 20 years.
An you are jumping through all sorts of logical fallacies to side with your cave dwelling buddies. These majority of these sheep shaggers can't even write their own name let alone anything else. Hence I even refuse to call them Taliban, because taliban literally means students and these sheep shaggers calling themselves Taliban is an insult to that word, which is attached to knowledge and learning.

They did not fight any "latest cutting edge" technology all they did was hide among the poor civilian population and survive. Hence they came crawling out of the sewers as soon as they left. You and I know very well the US has enough weaponry to flatten that entire shithole but that would mean immense civilian casualties and the international community would not have it.

The only real success they had was real early in the war with their IEDs but very soon new vehicles with proper armour and V shaped hulls to deflect the blasts defeated that strategy also.

And you think Black Hawks don't require "rocket science" to maintain, then think again.

This is just a very simple and dumbed down quick layman version of just what is required

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
An you are jumping through all sorts of logical fallacies to side with your cave dwelling buddies. These majority of these sheep shaggers can't even write their own name let alone anything else. Hence I even refuse to call them Taliban, because taliban literally means students and these sheep shaggers calling themselves Taliban is an insult to that word, which is attached to knowledge and learning.

They did not fight any "latest cutting edge" technology all they did was hide among the poor civilian population and survive. Hence they came crawling out of the sewers as soon as they left. You and I know very well the US has enough weaponry to flatten that entire shithole but that would mean immense civilian casualties and the international community would not have it.

The only real success they had was real early in the war with their IEDs but very soon new vehicles with proper armour and V shaped hulls to deflect the blasts defeated that strategy also.

And you think Black Hawks don't require "rocket science" to maintain, then think again.

This is just a very simple and dumbed down quick layman version of just what is required

Oh man you keep coming up with your searches. The main developments in all aircrafts have been the electronics and intelligent control which hardly requires any maintenance. The mechanical components and engine do require periodic maintenance which as I stated and I don't know why I have to repeat again and again is not rocket science. The way you write you seem to be dwelling in some cave. Also a piece of advice - Internet can inform and broaden your superficial knowledge but it still requires rigour to really understand things.

Also I think you have zero idea how the war was being fought in Afghanistan to say that they were hiding with the civilians. Again why do you have to say something when you don't know about it.
For the crawling part even Rambo had to run from the flying jets bombing from the sky in the movies. It would be suicide and even Allah won't like a Muslim Army to stand on barren land waiting for fighter jets to bomb them out. My advice to you is that these things are beyond your scope and wise is one who knows his limits.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The main developments in all aircrafts have been the electronics and intelligent control which hardly requires any maintenance.
? ? ? ? ? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard all day, by the way that's called avionics. Once again just shows you have no frekin clue what you are on about. This just makes things even more complicated. Ai and glass cockpits all run off complicated sensors, cameras and radar systems etc etc which need to me maintained precariously pretty sensitive and very complicated and expensive to repair or replace!

To give your desi brain a example you mind understand, which is more easier to maintain, work on and run. A Suzuki Alto from the 80s or the 2021 Mercedes S Class? A proper qualified mechanic won't even touch it if he doesn't have the right computer diagnostic tool

The mechanical components and engine do require periodic maintenance which as I stated and I don't know why I have to repeat again and again is not rocket science.
And I just showed you a very simple and basic video and it is complicated science and mechanics. I bet if you are like the majority you can't even change the brake pads of your car, and you expect these illterate sheep shaggers to maintain and fly these things. You gotta be taking the piss mate!

Rio

Councller (250+ posts)
? ? ? ? ? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard all day, by the way that's called avionics.

یار یہ کیا بات کر دی، مجھے تو ان بھائی کی پوسٹیں پڑھ کر یقین ہو گیا ہے کہ وہ سپیس ایکس ، ناسا، بوئنگ، اور لاک ہیڈ مارٹین میں بیک وقت چیف انجنیئر ہیں .

Rambler

? ? ? ? ? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard all day, by the way that's called avionics. Once again just shows you have no frekin clue what you are on about. This just makes things even more complicated. Ai and glass cockpits all run off complicated sensors, cameras and radar systems etc etc which need to me maintained precariously pretty sensitive and very complicated and expensive to repair or replace!

To give your desi brain a example you mind understand, which is more easier to maintain, work on and run. A Suzuki Alto from the 80s or the 2021 Mercedes S Class? A proper qualified mechanic won't even touch it if he doesn't have the right computer diagnostic tool

And I just showed you a very simple and basic video and it is complicated science and mechanics. I bet if you are like the majority you can't even change the brake pads of your car, and you expect these illterate sheep shaggers to maintain and fly these things. You gotta be taking the piss mate!

I think I should say Khuda Hafiz to you as its better to waste time on a brick and I congratulate you for finding out the term 'avionics' - BTW radars and cameras are also sensors. and you really are an idiot. A lot of systems engineering goes into the design of these expensive equipment. The better the design is the easier it is to maintain and uses concepts such as condition based maintenance. Most of the functionality is implemented using FPGA's and ASICs for reliability and processing speed. 'Sensors' and other electronics are also rugged and high performance. The miracle of systems engineering is that the more high tech the equipment is the easier it is to maintain and personnel with absolutely no knowledge could be trained to maintain it. However thanks for wasting my time as like other things you know zilch about engineering. Now please don't tell me you are an engineering graduate and work in a Tyre shop !

Rambler

یار یہ کیا بات کر دی، مجھے تو ان بھائی کی پوسٹیں پڑھ کر یقین ہو گیا ہے کہ وہ سپیس ایکس ، ناسا، بوئنگ، اور لاک ہیڈ مارٹین میں بیک وقت چیف انجنیئر ہیں .

No my dear pile of piles, I am just a clerk in the post office !

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

What more can you say to someone who thinks are bunch of rag tag illiterate cave dwelling sheep shaggers can maintain, repair, service and operate military aircraft.

Baki poori duniya chootiya hai go apna time engineering aur aviation mein saalon saal pard ke barbaad kerti hai. 6 mahinay in jahil tattiban ki saat tour lagao aur Einstein ban jao!! Wah g wah afreen hai bahi

Rambler

Deducing from your posts even that is a job above your skill level!

It certainly is knowing Einstein was a clerk at the patents office. My advice to you still remains - Keep quiet when you have nothing to say and focus more on changing tyres !