شوکت خانم اسپتال کی عطیات کو بطور پارٹی فنڈز استعمال کرنے کی سختی سے تردید

shukat-khanam-hsp.jpg

شوکت خانم میموریل کینسر ہسپتال کی انتظامیہ نے عطیات کو بطور پارٹی فنڈز استعمال کرنے سےمتعلق الزامات کی تردید کردی ہے۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق شوکت خانم میموریل ہسپتال اینڈ ریسرچ سینٹر کی انتظامیہ کی جانب سے ایک پریس ریلیز جاری کی گئی جس میں ہسپتال کو ملنے والے عطیات کو عمران خان کی سیاسی جماعت کیلئے بطورپارٹی فنڈز استعمال کیے جانے سے متعلق الزامات کی تردید کی گئی ہے۔

پریس ریلیز کے مطابق شوکت خانم اسپتال اپنے عطیہ دہندگان کی سخاوت کی بدولت کینسر کے 75 فیصد سے زائد مریضوں کو بالکل مفت علاج فراہم کرتے ہیں، ادارے کی نیک نامی کو خراب کرنے اور عطیہ دہندگان کے ذہنوں میں شکوک پیدا کرنے کی کوئی بھی کوشش مریضوں کی زندگیوں سے کھیلنے کے مترادف ہے۔

شوکت خانم انتطامیہ کے مطابق اسپتال کو ملنے تمام عطیات کینسر کے مریضوں کی مالی حالت سے قطع نظر انہیں عالمی معیار کے علاج معالجے اور دیکھ بھال کی فراہمی کیلئے صرف کیے جاتے ہیں۔

پریس ریلیز میں کہا گیا ہے کہ اسپتال کو ملنے والے عطیات کا مکمل ریکارڈ مرتب کیا جاتا ہے ، پاکستان اور بیرون ملک اسپتال کے تمام مالیاتی ریکارڈ کا آزادانہ آڈٹ کیا جاتا ہے تاکہ تمام قابل اطلاق مقامی قواعد و ضوابط کی تکمیل کو یقینی بنایا جاسکے۔

انتظامیہ کے مطابق اسپتال کو ملنے والے تمام عطیات کا ریکارڈ محفوظ کیا جاتا ہے اور تمام عطیات دہندگان کو باضابطہ طور پر رسیدیں جاری کی جاتی ہیں، جس کے ذریعے باآسانی عطیہ کی گئی رقوم کو عطیہ دہندہ کو ٹریس کیا جاسکتا ہے۔

FKHe8vcUYAoCSf-

وزیراعظم عمران خان کے فوکل پرسن ڈاکٹر ارسلان خالد نے پریس ریلیز جاری کرتے ہوئے اپنے ٹویٹ میں بتایا کہ پاکستان میں صرف 4 اسپتال ایسے ہیں جو جوائنٹ کمیشن انٹرنیشنل سے منظور شدہ ہیں ، ان میں شوکت خانم لاہور، شوکت خانم پشاور ، آغا خان یونیورسٹی اسپتال کراچی اور شفا انٹرنیشنل اسپتال اسلام آباد شامل ہیں۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1486714500984102912
انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ جوائنٹ کمیشن انٹرنیشنل سے کوئی بھی ادارہ اس وقت تک منظور شدہ سرٹیفکیٹ حاصل نہیں کرسکتا جب تک وہ فول پروف مالی امور نہ رکھتا ہو۔

واضح رہے کہ مسلم لیگ ن کی نائب صدر مریم نواز شریف نےاپنے ایک ٹویٹر بیان میں یہ الزام عائد کیا تھا کہ اسپتال کو ملنے والے عطیات کو بطور پارٹی فنڈز استعمال کیا جارہا ہے، ہسپتال کے نام پر مانگے گئے پیسے پارٹی فنڈ میں جاتے رہے،

https://twitter.com/x/status/1486706274624409602 پارٹی فنڈ کے پیسے ذاتی اکاؤنٹ میں جاتے رہے اور عوام کے پیسے انکی جیبوں میں جاتے رہے۔

thegodfatherpart3

Senator (1k+ posts)
Slumdog what is POS?
My abilities in understanding mouth shit are quite feeble.
to aik gatya madherchud ha.. jis tara tera penchud dalla madherchud jo london mai apni gand marwa raha ha. or teri gashti kanjri jis ne garage mai apne security guard se apni puddi marwayi ti.. to aik dalla gir ha

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Slumdog what is POS?
My abilities in understanding mouth shit are quite feeble.
So this is your pathetic attempt to divert from answering the question. The Nooras made the same allegations before the 2013 election,so haraami did they investigate the allegations that they made? If so what were the results of that investigation and if not, why not. Don't run like a bitch because every time you post I will make your life hell.

Hate_Nooras

to aik gatya madherchud ha.. jis tara tera penchud dalla madherchud jo london mai apni gand marwa raha ha. or teri gashti kanjri jis ne garage mai apne security guard se apni puddi marwayi ti.. to aik dalla gir ha
Another Noora haraami comes on board. How much is the bhagora paying you. Your not one of SS illegitimate children are you. If you are, why aren't you also on the run.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lol.. comedy show on this thread.

The amount is question is too small, and that makes it obvious that the donors messed up...not PTI.
There is no gathering where funds for PTI and SKMT are gathered simultaneously. It's either an SKMT fund raiser, or party fund raiser. The donors goofed up

alisajid

Senator (1k+ posts)
sorry but this is below the belt........I am against IK....but these allegations are not acceptable at all....false and misleading

RajaRawal111

So this is your pathetic attempt to divert from answering the question. The Nooras made the same allegations before the 2013 election,so haraami did they investigate the allegations that they made? If so what were the results of that investigation and if not, why not. Don't run like a bitch because every time you post I will make your life hell.
Slumdog I am not running away from any thing. Whatever Noors were doing on this or what not. It is not a subject.
Why the hell the ass of every Imrani are burning so hard on this information collected from the Donors. Let it be investigated. That is all being asked.
Obviously there are solid evidences that IK was living lavish life on the Party funds. It is proven that these funds were also comings from Yahodis and Hindus (Berry Schnips & Inder Kumaar type Characters). Now You can expect anything from a character like IK who collects money form Yahood & Hanood. So siphoning Sadiqa and Zaqaat to part fund (on which he lives like a King) can also be expected.
Some one investigated and found it to be true. So you should just Shut up and see what the hell IK was doing.
نس او راجیا - توں وٹہ مار چھوڑیا اے - کتا ہن بہت زور نہ چک مارسی آ
Now let google translate my Pothohaari ?--- ? ? ?

RajaRawal111

Lol.. comedy show on this thread.

The amount is question is too small, and that makes it obvious that the donors messed up...not PTI.
There is no gathering where funds for PTI and SKMT are gathered simultaneously. It's either an SKMT fund raiser, or party fund raiser. The donors goofed up
So Munshi you accept that some of the Sadiqa and Zaqaat money was siphoned to Part fund on which IK was living like a King.

Hate_Nooras

Arse hole,
Slumdog I am not running away from any thing. Whatever Noors were doing on this or what not. It is not a subject.
Why the hell the ass of every Imrani are burning so hard on this information collected from the Donors. Let it be investigated. That is all being asked.
Obviously there are solid evidences that IK was living lavish life on the Party funds. It is proven that these funds were also comings from Yahodis and Hindus (Berry Schnips & Inder Kumaar type Characters). Now You can expect anything from a character like IK who collects money form Yahood & Hanood. So siphoning Sadiqa and Zaqaat to part fund (on which he lives like a King) can also be expected.
Some one investigated and found it to be true. So you should just Shut up and see what the hell IK was doing.
Haraami you run like a bitch when the growth figures came out. The Nooras made the same allegations back in 2013 and then were in govt for 5 years, so what action did they take on their own allegations? It's a simple question which even a thick POS like you could answer. So bitch answer it.

Will_Bite

So Munshi you accept that some of the Sadiqa and Zaqaat money was siphoned to Part fund on which IK was living like a King.
Fluck off shitface. Noon league is famous for buying judges. You don't think they would spin this news in their favour? They've got a large team of dogs barking day in day out about shit that doesn't exist. You are part of that pack..so f off. I really don't care about replying to hypocrites

Hate_Nooras

Haraami does this ring a bell.

And as for allegations, Haraamis like you have said the same for 20 years. He went to SC and proved his wealth. Tell me again why everyone one of your leaders is a crook. What are TTs, what is Calibri font, what are the Mayfair flats? You can suck as many Noora balls as you like but you are scum to them. Keep sucking

RajaRawal111

Arse hole,

Haraami you run like a bitch when the growth figures came out. The Nooras made the same allegations back in 2013 and then were in govt for 5 years, so what action did they take on their own allegations? It's a simple question which even a thick POS like you could answer. So bitch answer it.
Slumdog you are at the same point. -- Strange isnt it.
Shove the growth up your darkness and enjoy.
It will not take a month when this Dug Duggi will stop. So why the hell I should bother about it.

RajaRawal111

Fluck off shitface. Noon league is famous for buying judges. You don't think they would spin this news in their favour? They've got a large team of dogs barking day in day out about shit that doesn't exist. You are part of that pack..so f off. I really don't care about replying to hypocrites
? ? ?
Yes yes Munshi. Some of those Barking Dogs are the people who payed 1000 dollars and over to Shaukat Khanum and IK "by mistake" put them in his pocket (under cover of Party Fund)

But i am surprised on you man --- where the hell your state of the art "denial" go. You always deny the facts --- strange you are accepting this one ??

Hate_Nooras

Slumdog you are at the same point. -- Strange isnt it.
Shove the growth up your darkness and enjoy.
It will not take a month when this Dug Duggi will stop. So why the hell I should bother about it.
You POS, your govt made the same allegations in 2013, and then they were in govt. So its a simple for a retard like you, what did they do. Don't tell me they had nothing but try damage a cancer hospital. Surely, even the Nooras could go that low? But looking at the likes of you they did. So stop running like a bitch because you are angry about the amazing growth rate,2nd highest in the last 14 years and that too in the middle of the pandemic. Answer the question bitch

RajaRawal111

You POS, your govt made the same allegations in 2013, and then they were in govt. So its a simple for a retard like you, what did they do. Don't tell me they had nothing but try damage a cancer hospital. Surely, even the Nooras could go that low? But looking at the likes of you they did. So stop running like a bitch because you are angry about the amazing growth rate,2nd highest in the last 14 years and that too in the middle of the pandemic. Answer the question bitch
Okay Slumdog let me declare that I am happy over the growth. I just did a little twist over this to join in your celebration. You can still keep this growth saved up in your darkness and enjoy. If it opens up inside you then let me know. I will help you take it out with least pain as possible.

Now for noors Allegations in 2013, Your IK started crying that they are making Shaukat Khanum Controversial. So they stopped. You just send Laanut to Noorwas. This time Noorsa are not Saying anything. This time the Donors are saying that IK stole their money. You just shut your mouth and raise your voice against the attitude PTI is showing against Investigation. It may emerge your IK clean as ever. What is the big deal ??

Hate_Nooras

Okay Slumdog let me declare that I am happy over the growth. I just did a little twist over this to join in your celebration. You can still keep this growth saved up in your darkness and enjoy. If it opens up inside you then let me know. I will help you take it out with least pain as possible.

Now for noors Allegations in 2013, Your IK started crying that they are making Shaukat Khanum Controversial. So they stopped. You just send Laanut to Noorwas. This time Noorsa are not Saying anything. This time the Donors are saying that IK stole their money. You just shut your mouth and raise your voice against the attitude PTI is showing against Investigation. It may emerge your IK clean as ever. What is the big deal ??
Get over it,you are bitter because IK has done what your haraamis failed to do, which is to start the process of sustainable growth. Any fuckin moron can fuel growth but it takes a proper leader to find ways to sustainable growth. This is fuelled by exports and remittances and they will both stay strong and with his policies on IT, and hopefully with cheap electricity when the Dams electricity start to take affect, we should be looking to hit 7%. I think he would have achieved this with the low oil and gas prices that your haraamis had.

As far as your shit explanation about the Nooras and why they didn't take action on their fake allegations on a cancer hospital that has saved 1000s of lives. It really shows that you are the worse POS on this forum. You had fuck all and that's why you took no action. I don't enjoy abusing people but with badniyaat haraamis like you, I take great pleasure. Whenever you post you better have something better than this crock of shit you just gave as an explanation you POS

RajaRawal111

Get over it,you are bitter because IK has done what your haraamis failed to do, which is to start the process of sustainable growth. Any fuckin moron can fuel growth but it takes a proper leader to find ways to sustainable growth. This is fuelled by exports and remittances and they will both stay strong and with his policies on IT, and hopefully with cheap electricity when the Dams electricity start to take affect, we should be looking to hit 7%. I think he would have achieved this with the low oil and gas prices that your haraamis had.

As far as your shit explanation about the Nooras and why they didn't take action on their fake allegations on a cancer hospital that has saved 1000s of lives. It really shows that you are the worse POS on this forum. You had fuck all and that's why you took no action. I don't enjoy abusing people but with badniyaat haraamis like you, I take great pleasure. Whenever you post you better have something better than this crock of shit you just gave as an explanation you POS
Slumdog you people are best in riding on the Buzz words. IK made you monkeys to ridde on the buzz words of, Tsunami, Tabdeeli , Riyast Madina, Mazboot Adarey, and lots other which i dont remember. Now he taught you Jahils another one which is "Sustainable Growth". Ef sustainable there isn't even a real growth. I told you let it inside your darkness and enjoy it. I will take it out of you when it will swell. Just let me know hen you are in Pain Okay.

Hate_Nooras

Slumdog you people are best in riding on the Buzz words. IK made you monkeys to ridde on the buzz words of, Tsunami, Tabdeeli , Riyast Madina, Mazboot Adarey, and lots other which i dont remember. Now he taught you Jahils another one which is "Sustainable Growth". Ef sustainable there isn't even a real growth. I told you let it inside your darkness and enjoy it. I will take it out of you when it will swell. Just let me know hen you are in Pain Okay.
Haraami the word sustainable growth is common amongst intelligent, educated people like us. On the other hand a POS like you has no idea and hence you see it as a buzz word.
Bitch why are you running from answering why the Nooras made the allegations on the cancer hospital that has saved 1000s before the election but did nothing in 5 years when they were in power. Are you and your leaders so immoral that have no scruples whatsoever.

Hate_Nooras

You POS. Your immoral arse. The reporter has back tracked on his report and suddenly decided to ask the guys for their version- why wouldnt you do that before printing . The PTI in America has challenged your mafia to come forth and bring a case. Watch from 3min.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Haraami the word sustainable growth is common amongst intelligent, educated people like us. On the other hand a POS like you has no idea and hence you see it as a buzz word.
Bitch why are you running from answering why the Nooras made the allegations on the cancer hospital that has saved 1000s before the election but did nothing in 5 years when they were in power. Are you and your leaders so immoral that have no scruples whatsoever.
Slumdog i am in no connection with noors. Go and bark like dog in front of his residence like hundreds of dogs do every day. And ask this question from noora in your barking.

You are instgating me on the growth thingy. Once another Munafiq Citizen X did same on another achievement of IK then i started slowly opening up what he had in his darkness. Ultimately he had to block me.
He is not Jahil like you. I kept working on his ass because he was able to talk to me on informative level. You are an Ultimate Illiterate and Jahi i am not interested in you. But if you insist i will keep informing you where your growth is going. For that i will have to stick some extra bamboos in your darkness. Tell me should I ???

Last edited: