شوکت خانم اسپتال کی عطیات کو بطور پارٹی فنڈز استعمال کرنے کی سختی سے تردید

shukat-khanam-hsp.jpg

شوکت خانم میموریل کینسر ہسپتال کی انتظامیہ نے عطیات کو بطور پارٹی فنڈز استعمال کرنے سےمتعلق الزامات کی تردید کردی ہے۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق شوکت خانم میموریل ہسپتال اینڈ ریسرچ سینٹر کی انتظامیہ کی جانب سے ایک پریس ریلیز جاری کی گئی جس میں ہسپتال کو ملنے والے عطیات کو عمران خان کی سیاسی جماعت کیلئے بطورپارٹی فنڈز استعمال کیے جانے سے متعلق الزامات کی تردید کی گئی ہے۔

پریس ریلیز کے مطابق شوکت خانم اسپتال اپنے عطیہ دہندگان کی سخاوت کی بدولت کینسر کے 75 فیصد سے زائد مریضوں کو بالکل مفت علاج فراہم کرتے ہیں، ادارے کی نیک نامی کو خراب کرنے اور عطیہ دہندگان کے ذہنوں میں شکوک پیدا کرنے کی کوئی بھی کوشش مریضوں کی زندگیوں سے کھیلنے کے مترادف ہے۔

شوکت خانم انتطامیہ کے مطابق اسپتال کو ملنے تمام عطیات کینسر کے مریضوں کی مالی حالت سے قطع نظر انہیں عالمی معیار کے علاج معالجے اور دیکھ بھال کی فراہمی کیلئے صرف کیے جاتے ہیں۔

پریس ریلیز میں کہا گیا ہے کہ اسپتال کو ملنے والے عطیات کا مکمل ریکارڈ مرتب کیا جاتا ہے ، پاکستان اور بیرون ملک اسپتال کے تمام مالیاتی ریکارڈ کا آزادانہ آڈٹ کیا جاتا ہے تاکہ تمام قابل اطلاق مقامی قواعد و ضوابط کی تکمیل کو یقینی بنایا جاسکے۔

انتظامیہ کے مطابق اسپتال کو ملنے والے تمام عطیات کا ریکارڈ محفوظ کیا جاتا ہے اور تمام عطیات دہندگان کو باضابطہ طور پر رسیدیں جاری کی جاتی ہیں، جس کے ذریعے باآسانی عطیہ کی گئی رقوم کو عطیہ دہندہ کو ٹریس کیا جاسکتا ہے۔

FKHe8vcUYAoCSf-

وزیراعظم عمران خان کے فوکل پرسن ڈاکٹر ارسلان خالد نے پریس ریلیز جاری کرتے ہوئے اپنے ٹویٹ میں بتایا کہ پاکستان میں صرف 4 اسپتال ایسے ہیں جو جوائنٹ کمیشن انٹرنیشنل سے منظور شدہ ہیں ، ان میں شوکت خانم لاہور، شوکت خانم پشاور ، آغا خان یونیورسٹی اسپتال کراچی اور شفا انٹرنیشنل اسپتال اسلام آباد شامل ہیں۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1486714500984102912
انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ جوائنٹ کمیشن انٹرنیشنل سے کوئی بھی ادارہ اس وقت تک منظور شدہ سرٹیفکیٹ حاصل نہیں کرسکتا جب تک وہ فول پروف مالی امور نہ رکھتا ہو۔

واضح رہے کہ مسلم لیگ ن کی نائب صدر مریم نواز شریف نےاپنے ایک ٹویٹر بیان میں یہ الزام عائد کیا تھا کہ اسپتال کو ملنے والے عطیات کو بطور پارٹی فنڈز استعمال کیا جارہا ہے، ہسپتال کے نام پر مانگے گئے پیسے پارٹی فنڈ میں جاتے رہے،

https://twitter.com/x/status/1486706274624409602 پارٹی فنڈ کے پیسے ذاتی اکاؤنٹ میں جاتے رہے اور عوام کے پیسے انکی جیبوں میں جاتے رہے۔

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You POS. Your immoral arse. The reporter has back tracked on his report and suddenly decided to ask the guys for their version- why wouldnt you do that before printing . The PTI in America has challenged your mafia to come forth and bring a case. Watch from 3min.
These you tubers are there for you. Enjoy them. Once a case is registered against this news print and investigation is done further then please please please slap the results on my face. I am here.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These you tubers are there for you. Enjoy them. Once a case is registered against this news print and investigation is done further then please please please slap the results on my face. I am here.
But the Nooras have made a complete arse of you. They get a story printed, the bitch tweets it, and haraamis like you get excited and start to toss off thinking they have something,then the whole thing is quietly jettisoned the next day. Why do haraamis like you fall for it. I tell you why, you are so desolate and desperate that you want to believe it. Its a punishment for you badniyaat

Hate_Nooras

Slumdog i am in no connection with noors. Go and bark like dog in front of his residence like hundreds of dogs do every day. And ask this question from noora in your barking.

You are instgating me on the growth thingy. Once another Munafiq Citizen X did same on another achievement of IK then i started slowly opening up what he had in his darkness. Ultimately he had to block me.
He is not Jahil like you. I kept working on his ass because he was able to talk to me on informative level. You are an Ultimate Illiterate and Jahi i am not interested in you. But if you insist i will keep informing you where your growth is going. For that i will have to stick some extra bamboos in your darkness. Tell me should I ???
Yes, you have no connection with Nooras but any shit they post, you repost on here without a moments hesitation. You are a badniyaat POS, you have no morals and are just desperate for something, anything to get at Kaptaan. So keep trying and your heart will continue to blacken with bitterness.

RajaRawal111

Yes, you have no connection with Nooras but any shit they post, you repost on here without a moments hesitation. You are a badniyaat POS, you have no morals and are just desperate for something, anything to get at Kaptaan. So keep trying and your heart will continue to blacken with bitterness.
Should I take it as yes -- Need Clear answer
Question was "If you insist I will keep informing you where your growth is going".

Hate_Nooras

Should I take it as yes -- Need Clear answer
Question was "If you insist I will keep informing you where your growth is going".
Once again you are confusing growth with income equality. The cake is getting bigger but the benefits haven't reached the masses. Corporation profits are going up exponentially because of the growth. Maybe you can ask Miftah about the profits of Candy land. Lol
As you would have seen another company offer pay rises today like ARY did earlier in the week. This is also a symptom of poor worker representation.

RajaRawal111

Once again you are confusing growth with income equality. The cake is getting bigger but the benefits haven't reached the masses. Corporation profits are going up exponentially because of the growth. Maybe you can ask Miftah about the profits of Candy land. Lol
As you would have seen another company offer pay rises today like ARY did earlier in the week. This is also a symptom of poor worker representation.
Slumdog I simply asked your consent if I should add some more Bamboos in you darkness (on subject of growth) or not.
Once I will enter, you can tell me -- this one is good and this one is not good.

Hate_Nooras

Slumdog I simply asked your consent if I should add some more Bamboos in you darkness (on subject of growth) or not.
Once I will enter, you can tell me -- this one is good and this one is not good.
You dumb arse, you don't have the faintest idea outside the shit fed to you by the media cells. Maryam has a story planted on Geo or the News you start to Jack off furiously, then get humiliated as she and they go quiet. You are an immoral POS with shit for brains.

RajaRawal111

You dumb arse, you don't have the faintest idea outside the shit fed to you by the media cells. Maryam has a story planted on Geo or the News you start to Jack off furiously, then get humiliated as she and they go quiet. You are an immoral POS with shit for brains.
Slumdog you are not coming to the point at all. I am just waiting for your permission to entre some bamboos in your darkness, where you are enjoying the "growth the sustainable one". But I am taking this privilege now with out your permission.
So here is the first one. This Guy was one selected by your Donkey and told you all Jahils that he is the best man in the world. If you dont remember out of your Jahalut let me know i will find out what your donkey used to say about Aatif Mian.
First Bamboo ---
"Pakistan's growth process is unbalanced such that high growth is fundamentally unsustainable"

https://twitter.com/x/status/1487813258362998785

RajaRawal111

Slumdog here is bamboo No-2.

By the way dont stay Quite every time I add a bamboo. You did not say anything after Bamboo-1. Now you have "Growth the sustainable one" + Bamboo No-1 + Bamboo No-2. Tell me when you Get used to of theses then I will add another.

Hate_Nooras

By the way dont stay Quite every time I add a bamboo. You did not say anything after Bamboo-1. Now you have "Growth the sustainable one" + Bamboo No-1 + Bamboo No-2. Tell me when you Get used to of theses then I will add another.
Unlike you that runs like a bitch.we are proud of our record

So bitch the prices are high but they are high every where even America is close to 7% but 5.5 is unbelievable and IA in the coming years it will 7. Suck it bitch. The question is why it's so good when the Nooras borrowed trillions and had low oil prices and did bugger all except loot.

RajaRawal111

Unlike you that runs like a bitch.we are proud of our record

So bitch the prices are high but they are high every where even America is close to 7% but 5.5 is unbelievable and IA in the coming years it will 7. Suck it bitch. The question is why it's so good when the Nooras borrowed trillions and had low oil prices and did bugger all except loot.
Theek he Theek he Putar jee. Seems like you are Enjoying them.
More Bamboos will be entered for your enjoyment in coming days.

Hate_Nooras

Theek he Theek he Putar jee. Seems like you are Enjoying them.
More Bamboos will be entered for your enjoyment in coming days.
So speaks a haraami that sucks Nooras dicks and uses their media cells to spread fake shit against cancer hospital. Haraami you have gone quiet after the Geo/news shit their pants at the prospect of law suits. You can stick the bamboo up your arse.

RajaRawal111

So speaks a haraami that sucks Nooras dicks and uses their media cells to spread fake shit against cancer hospital. Haraami you have gone quiet after the Geo/news shit their pants at the prospect of law suits. You can stick the bamboo up your arse.
Which Law suit are you talking about. Be specific Slumdog

RajaRawal111

So tell me you gormless POS why did the news of the cancer Hospital money being stolen by the PTI disappear in a day. You badniyaat POS
Slumdog it is right there where it originally was.

Hate_Nooras

Slumdog it is right there where it originally was.
So why have Haraamis like you gone quiet? Why has the bitch gone quiet. When is the case coming? Bitch, your badniyaati to hurt a cancer hospital is pathetic its beyond words. But just like those previous attempts, you will such dick and the trust goes from strength to strength.

RajaRawal111

So why have Haraamis like you gone quiet? Why has the bitch gone quiet. When is the case coming? Bitch, your badniyaati to hurt a cancer hospital is pathetic its beyond words. But just like those previous attempts, you will such dick and the trust goes from strength to strength.
SlumDog when would you feel ashamed?? First you said PTI will do the law suit on Geo and now you want bitch to do the case. You are an ultimate Jahil Imrani who does not know that none other but affected can do the case. We are here only to tell how the Thief Imran Khan is stealing and eating on the charities of people.
And you shove this also you tuber video in your darkness. When Imran khan files case against this news. Let me know

Last edited: