شوکت خانم اسپتال کی عطیات کو بطور پارٹی فنڈز استعمال کرنے کی سختی سے تردید

shukat-khanam-hsp.jpg

شوکت خانم میموریل کینسر ہسپتال کی انتظامیہ نے عطیات کو بطور پارٹی فنڈز استعمال کرنے سےمتعلق الزامات کی تردید کردی ہے۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق شوکت خانم میموریل ہسپتال اینڈ ریسرچ سینٹر کی انتظامیہ کی جانب سے ایک پریس ریلیز جاری کی گئی جس میں ہسپتال کو ملنے والے عطیات کو عمران خان کی سیاسی جماعت کیلئے بطورپارٹی فنڈز استعمال کیے جانے سے متعلق الزامات کی تردید کی گئی ہے۔

پریس ریلیز کے مطابق شوکت خانم اسپتال اپنے عطیہ دہندگان کی سخاوت کی بدولت کینسر کے 75 فیصد سے زائد مریضوں کو بالکل مفت علاج فراہم کرتے ہیں، ادارے کی نیک نامی کو خراب کرنے اور عطیہ دہندگان کے ذہنوں میں شکوک پیدا کرنے کی کوئی بھی کوشش مریضوں کی زندگیوں سے کھیلنے کے مترادف ہے۔

شوکت خانم انتطامیہ کے مطابق اسپتال کو ملنے تمام عطیات کینسر کے مریضوں کی مالی حالت سے قطع نظر انہیں عالمی معیار کے علاج معالجے اور دیکھ بھال کی فراہمی کیلئے صرف کیے جاتے ہیں۔

پریس ریلیز میں کہا گیا ہے کہ اسپتال کو ملنے والے عطیات کا مکمل ریکارڈ مرتب کیا جاتا ہے ، پاکستان اور بیرون ملک اسپتال کے تمام مالیاتی ریکارڈ کا آزادانہ آڈٹ کیا جاتا ہے تاکہ تمام قابل اطلاق مقامی قواعد و ضوابط کی تکمیل کو یقینی بنایا جاسکے۔

انتظامیہ کے مطابق اسپتال کو ملنے والے تمام عطیات کا ریکارڈ محفوظ کیا جاتا ہے اور تمام عطیات دہندگان کو باضابطہ طور پر رسیدیں جاری کی جاتی ہیں، جس کے ذریعے باآسانی عطیہ کی گئی رقوم کو عطیہ دہندہ کو ٹریس کیا جاسکتا ہے۔

FKHe8vcUYAoCSf-

وزیراعظم عمران خان کے فوکل پرسن ڈاکٹر ارسلان خالد نے پریس ریلیز جاری کرتے ہوئے اپنے ٹویٹ میں بتایا کہ پاکستان میں صرف 4 اسپتال ایسے ہیں جو جوائنٹ کمیشن انٹرنیشنل سے منظور شدہ ہیں ، ان میں شوکت خانم لاہور، شوکت خانم پشاور ، آغا خان یونیورسٹی اسپتال کراچی اور شفا انٹرنیشنل اسپتال اسلام آباد شامل ہیں۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1486714500984102912
انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ جوائنٹ کمیشن انٹرنیشنل سے کوئی بھی ادارہ اس وقت تک منظور شدہ سرٹیفکیٹ حاصل نہیں کرسکتا جب تک وہ فول پروف مالی امور نہ رکھتا ہو۔

واضح رہے کہ مسلم لیگ ن کی نائب صدر مریم نواز شریف نےاپنے ایک ٹویٹر بیان میں یہ الزام عائد کیا تھا کہ اسپتال کو ملنے والے عطیات کو بطور پارٹی فنڈز استعمال کیا جارہا ہے، ہسپتال کے نام پر مانگے گئے پیسے پارٹی فنڈ میں جاتے رہے،

https://twitter.com/x/status/1486706274624409602 پارٹی فنڈ کے پیسے ذاتی اکاؤنٹ میں جاتے رہے اور عوام کے پیسے انکی جیبوں میں جاتے رہے۔

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SlumDog when would you feel ashamed?? First you said PTI will do the law suit on Geo and now you want bitch to do the case. You are an ultimate Jahil Imrani who does not know that none other but affected can do the case. We are here only to tell how the Thief Imran Khan is stealing and eating on the charities of people.
And you shove this also you tuber video in your darkness. When Imran khan files case against this news. Let me know
So are you saying the story is true and then I show you a video that shows that you are a lying bitch. It's us that fund the hospital and the PTI and you made the same allegations back in 2013, so haraami why didn't your govt investigate.

Hate_Nooras

SlumDog when would you feel ashamed?? First you said PTI will do the law suit on Geo and now you want bitch to do the case. You are an ultimate Jahil Imrani who does not know that none other but affected can do the case. We are here only to tell how the Thief Imran Khan is stealing and eating on the charities of people.
And you shove this also you tuber video in your darkness. When Imran khan files case against this news. Let me know
Haraami this is the next day. Look at the change at who wrote. You POS

Hate_Nooras

Bamboo No -4
to lubricate your "growth the sustainable one"

https://twitter.com/x/status/1488745039480115203
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">With the years 1st half trade data available, we are on course for a bigger increase in exports of goods &amp; services in one year than in the 10 years off PPP/PMLN govts from 2008 to 2018! Let that sink in... More export growth in 1 year than 10 years!!! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WePromisedWeAreDelivering?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#WePromisedWeAreDelivering</a></p>&mdash; Asad Umar (@Asad_Umar) <a href=" https://twitter.com/x/status/1489126642949795843 ">February 3, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Haraami this is the next day. Look at the change at who wrote. You POS

Jahil SlumDog you claim that you cannot read Urdu. But I think you cannot read English as well. It is clarification done by Thiefs. It is not the change in position of the NEWS.

Anni Nya read it again and tell me where it says Geo or NEWs is taking their words back. You will see following statements though.

"The management of SKMCH&RC strongly and categorically refutes this statement".

"He further said that they will thoroughly investigate the matter of how the list of those donors landed in the ECP’s scrutiny committee report and how the secrecy of the party donors was breached".

Hate_Nooras

Jahil SlumDog you claim that you cannot read Urdu. But I think you cannot read English as well. It is clarification done by Thiefs. It is not the change in position of the NEWS.

Anni Nya read it again and tell me where it says Geo or NEWs is taking their words back. You will see following statements though.

"The management of SKMCH&RC strongly and categorically refutes this statement".

"He further said that they will thoroughly investigate the matter of how the list of those donors landed in the ECP’s scrutiny committee report and how the secrecy of the party donors was breached".
You POS any decent paper would clarify with all parties before printing not after. Why did they wait a day and then had this headline. Its because of badniayaat haraamis like that run these newspapers.

RajaRawal111

You POS any decent paper would clarify with all parties before printing not after. Why did they wait a day and then had this headline. Its because of badniayaat haraamis like that run these newspapers.
Yabar Yabar Yabar Yabar. Baaan Baaaan Baaan Daaan Daaaan.

SlumDog where the hell is Geo's apology which you claimed. Jahil go back to your posts. First you said the news was removed. I shoved it up your ____ saying that it i still there. then you Jahil said they wrote the apology. Then you are saying that Bitch should go and do the case. ---- Stay at one place Dog

It is difficult to put bamboos in your darkness when you move so much.

Hate_Nooras

Yabar Yabar Yabar Yabar. Baaan Baaaan Baaan Daaan Daaaan.

SlumDog where the hell is Geo's apology which you claimed. Jahil go back to your posts. First you said the news was removed. I shoved it up your ____ saying that it i still there. then you Jahil said they wrote the apology. Then you are saying that Bitch should go and do the case. ---- Stay at one place Dog

It is difficult to put bamboos in your darkness when you move so much.
So what the fuck do you think this was. You POS what do you think this was? Why on the 1st day they got excited and the next day they have this headline and on the 3rd day the story disappeared. Lol

RajaRawal111

So what the fuck do you think this was. You POS what do you think this was? Why on the 1st day they got excited and the next day they have this headline and on the 3rd day the story disappeared. Lol
Slum Dog the story did not disappear. It is still there go and check again.

2nd day they published news that Thief Imran khan are denying this. This was news which a paper has to publish.
Geo did not back off or gave any apology.

It is now on THIEF IMRAN KHAN to prove that he was not stealing Sadqa Kheraat. And I asked you that when he comes up with proofs and submits the case against Goe then let me know.
Either you are acting like a stinky dumb a22. Or you are not able to read and understand. LOL

Hate_Nooras

Slum Dog the story did not disappear. It is still there go and check again.

2nd day they published news that Thief Imran khan are denying this. This was news which a paper has to publish.
Geo did not back off or gave any apology.

It is now on THIEF IMRAN KHAN to prove that he was not stealing Sadqa Kheraat. And I asked you that when he comes up with proofs and submits the case against Goe then let me know.
Either you are acting like a stinky dumb a22. Or you are not able to read and understand. LOL
You POS, why has the story gone dead. This is a story for the ages and it dies a death after a day. This is bigger than NSs pregnancy and all you haraamis have gone quiet, where is the bitch with her tweets, when are the cases starting in America. Badniyaat haraami

RajaRawal111

You POS, why has the story gone dead. This is a story for the ages and it dies a death after a day. This is bigger than NSs pregnancy and all you haraamis have gone quiet, where is the bitch with her tweets, when are the cases starting in America. Badniyaat haraami
Man your Stupidity started amusing me. This Story is not dead slumdog. The Thief IK is just putting mud over it. This is not new, he was blocking the part funds case with his ass from years and years because that is where he was doing his Rardaat. The Cunning thief started eating and living like a king on party fund. When it got short, he started Siphoning it from the Sadaiqa Kheraat of people.

This story has the names of the people who were picked from the data given to ECP by PTI only. There are names and reference numbers. Each and every transaction can be easily traced and rubbed at the faces of people like me. But IK will never do that. He will let the idiots like you getting pounded from Putwaris but will never tell you truth.

Now F--- this story you have to change your place again and aging. It is not going anywhere. Let me concentrate on bambooing you. Is one a day good or you need more than one a day.

RajaRawal111

Here is todays Bamboo --- goooing uppp
Per Capita loan on Every Pakistan is up by 50% in Donkeys leadership.

Hate_Nooras

Here is todays Bamboo --- goooing uppp
Per Capita loan on Every Pakistan is up by 50% in Donkeys leadership.

You piece of shit it's linked to the Dep of Rp and you know why it depreciated? Yes exports dropped to the 23bn and yet an uneducated POS like you doesn't understand. Why did Exports drop to 23bn?

Hate_Nooras

Man your Stupidity started amusing me. This Story is not a dead slumdog. The Thief IK is just putting mud over it. This is not new, he was blocking the part funds case with his ass from years and years because that is where he was doing his Rardaat. The Cunning thief started eating and living like a king on party fund. When it got short, he started Siphoning it from the Sadaiqa Kheraat of people.

This story has the names of the people who were picked from the data given to ECP by PTI only. There are names and reference numbers. Each and every transaction can be easily traced and rubbed at the faces of people like me. But IK will never do that. He will let the idiots like you getting pounded from Putwaris but will never tell you the truth.

Now F --- this story you have to change your place again and aging. It is not going anywhere. Let me concentrate on bambooing you. Is one a day good or you need more than one a day.
So this story is not dead but didn't the Nooras claim the same in 2013. So haraami tell me what they did about their own claims in 5 years of govt, any investigations, any prosecutions? Any thing at all? And this story died after one day, yes one day. A POS like you that tosses off to fake stories, but that is your punishment. And if I were you, I would be get ready because your haraamis have no explanation about where there money came from. Karma is a bitch

RajaRawal111

So this story is not dead but didn't the Nooras claim the same in 2013. So haraami tell me what they did about their own claims in 5 years of govt, any investigations, any prosecutions? Any thing at all? And this story died after one day, yes one day. A POS like you that tosses off to fake stories, but that is your punishment. And if I were you, I would be get ready because your haraamis have no explanation about where there money came from. Karma is a bitch
I said F this topic. You are looking stupid. Repeating yourself over and over. Otherwise I am enjoying it and i have quite a stamina for this entertainment
I will concentrate on bamboos

Hate_Nooras

I said F this topic. You are looking stupid. Repeating yourself over and over. Otherwise I am enjoying it and i have quite a stamina for this entertainment
I will concentrate on bamboos
Haraami no one and I mean no one is as cursed as you. U badniyaat POS. You can't explain what your haraamis did, so are doing what you haraamis do and that is look for a way out.

RajaRawal111

Haraami no one and I mean no one is as cursed as you. U badniyaat POS. You can't explain what your haraamis did, so are doing what you haraamis do and that is look for a way out.
Okay Jahil Slumdog. Give me a documentary evidence on which Noors could have made the case.
The word was in the air that Thief Imran Khan I stealing Sadiqa & Kheraat. But there was nothing concrete on which the case could have been made. This time there are proofs that Yahoodi and Hindoos were feeding him through part fund. And when Party fund was scrutinized this theft came out. No one could ever think this cunning Thief can do a wardaat like this, i.e slipping the Sadiqa Kheraat into the part fund and stealing from there. The Cunning thief kept Shaukat Khanum accounts clear so that no one can suspect.

Hate_Nooras

Okay Jahil Slumdog. Give me a documentary evidence on which Noors could have made the case.
The word was in the air that Thief Imran Khan I stealing Sadiqa & Kheraat. But there was nothing concrete on which the case could have been made. This time there are proofs that Yahoodi and Hindoos were feeding him through part fund. And when Party fund was scrutinized this theft came out. No one could ever think this cunning Thief can do a wardaat like this, i.e slipping the Sadiqa Kheraat into the part fund and stealing from there. The Cunning thief kept Shaukat Khanum accounts clear so that no one can suspect.
Haraami you make allegations and then you were in govt for 5 years. Beghairat why didn't you do anything, why not. You Haraamis plant stories in papers and then shit yourself
The case of Foreign funding has no basis and just like everything else it will die a death. Ghar ka kutta will bark but nothing nothing. If you had something then you would have been in court. So get lost you POS.

RajaRawal111

Haraami you make allegations and then you were in govt for 5 years. Beghairat why didn't you do anything, why not. You Haraamis plant stories in papers and then shit yourself
The case of Foreign funding has no basis and just like everything else it will die a death. Ghar ka kutta will bark but nothing nothing. If you had something then you would have been in court. So get lost you POS.
Slumdog, You Know what, I love to write my Pothohari here because man it is so entertaining to Insult a Jahil you in my own Language. But you claim that you cannot read it (which I dont beleive)

You say foreign funding case is is false. Your IK' has 2 Pyoo Barry C Schneps (Yahoodi) and Inder Kumar Dosaanj (Hindu) both are not nationals of Pakistan. They are US national and associated with Israeli and Hindu Lobby. It was leaked back in 2015 that IK was getting money from these fathers. In this way they are your fathers as well.

And here is the search archive from US (most likely) taxation department and Foreign Agents Registration act FARA US. Both links have names of your and IKs Hindu and Yahodi Pyoo

And Your IK have never denied or refuted this information from last 4 years. So your Yahoodi Pyoo and Hindo Pyoo are real.
Deny That Slumdog.

Hate_Nooras

Slumdog, You Know what, I love to write my Pothohari here because man it is so entertaining to Insult a Jahil you in my own Language. But you claim that you cannot read it (which I dont beleive)

You say foreign funding case is is false. Your IK' has 2 Pyoo Barry C Schneps (Yahoodi) and Inder Kumar Dosaanj (Hindu) both are not nationals of Pakistan. They are US national and associated with Israeli and Hindu Lobby. It was leaked back in 2015 that IK was getting money from these fathers. In this way they are your fathers as well.

And here is the search archive from US (most likely) taxation department and Foreign Agents Registration act FARA US. Both links have names of your and IKs Hindu and Yahodi Pyoo

And Your IK have never denied or refuted this information from last 4 years. So your Yahoodi Pyoo and Hindo Pyoo are real.
Deny That Slumdog.
You POS they were the companies they worked for and as you know your haraamis would have been in the SC the next day if they had something. These lullis for yoiu to chuse on and nothing else. So haraami keep hoping and get your money trail ready because ours is audited. Which chaprassi wala and which Cheeni wala are you going to use? Lol