شہباز شریف کیخلاف 12 پلاٹوں کی انکوائری بند

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
837931_3764235_Shabaz_akhbar.jpg

شہباز شریف کیخلاف 12 پلاٹوں کی انکوائری بن

29 اکتوبر ، 2020

شہباز شریف کیخلاف 12 پلاٹوں کی انکوائری بندلاہور(آئی این پی ) قومی اسمبلی میں اپوزیشن لیڈر اور مسلم لیگ ن کے صدر شہباز شریف کیخلاف 12 پلاٹوں کی انکوائری بند کردی گئی ہے۔

احتساب عدالت لاہور کے جج جواد الحسن نے نیب کی ریفرنس بند کرنے کی استدعا منظور کی۔

نیب کی جانب سے دائر انکوائری بند کرنے کے ریفرنس میں موقف اپنایا گیا کہ ایل ڈی اے بلڈنگ میں آتشزدگی کے باعث تمام ریکارڈ جل کر خاکستر ہوچکا ہے۔

نیب کے تفتیشی افسر نے عدالت کو بتایا کہ شہباز شریف پرجو الزامات لگائے گئے وہ ٹریس ایبل نہیں ہیں۔ شہباز شریف کے ملوث ہونے کے بھی کوئی شواہد نہیں ملے۔

ریفرنس میں موقف اپنایا گیا تھا کہ انکوائری میں نامزد متعدد افراد وفات پا چکے ہیں۔ وفات پانے والوں میں میاں عطااللہ اور میاں رضا عطا اللہ شامل ہیں

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

Will_Bite

Latest 29/10/20
This morning case closed by NAB
decision was made many days ago. Pls dont repeat stuff just to make a larger impression.

Shahbaz Sharif has much bigger problems than this 12 plot case. Hes done and dusted...and most of the PMLN is happy about that.

kaka4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
جو کچھ ہو رہا ہے اگلا وزیراعظم بنانے کئ تیاری ہے اسکو پتہ نہیں ملک کا کیا بنے گے عمران نے تو حد سے زیادہ مایوس کر دیا

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
East or West
Punjabi is the best
Kee Ho Sakta
LDA Record hI Jal Giya Jee

Karachi could be the best city, Karachi deserves much more attention but I fear it will never be clean until our brothers there stop spitting paan everywhere

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

decision was made many days ago. Pls dont repeat stuff just to make a larger impression.

Shahbaz Sharif has much bigger problems than this 12 plot case. Hes done and dusted...and most of the PMLN is happy about that.
Let us not fight for a moment.
I need your openion on Faez Essa decision about Money Laundring clause interpretation.
What do you see in it.

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I need your openion on Faez Essa decision about Money Laundring clause interpretation.
What do you see in it.
مطلب میاں شہباز شریف صاحب پر بھی منی لانڈرنگ کا کیس نہیں بن سکتا بلکہ صرف آمدن سے زیادہ اثاثے بنانے پر کیس بنے گا؟؟؟

RajaRawal111

مطلب میاں شہباز شریف صاحب پر بھی منی لانڈرنگ کا کیس نہیں بن سکتا بلکہ صرف آمدن سے زیادہ اثاثے بنانے پر کیس بنے گا؟؟؟
Do you think this interpretation came only to save SS ?

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Even if he is indicted in all the allegations, still if wrong doings were done in this case, he should have been declared guilty.

Unfortunately a fire destroyed all records.

Will_Bite

What do you see in it.

It is defensively worded, to project the judge.

Essentially, what they said was that if you steal money, and noone reports it stolen, then you did not commit a crime.
Without a predicate offense, the money is not considered to be laundered. Judges are using (rather providing) 'technicalities', which has become a common tool for criminals to protect their wrongdoing.

Its comical that the judge proclaimed that 'we are satisfied with your submission of your money trail' to Faiz Isas wife, before it was even investigated.

Courts interpretation was more of them offering Isa a way out. Technically speaking, this opens the floodgates for similar cases to be judged the same way. Aleema Khanums case comes to mind, where she too was accused of non-declaration of assets, and in her case, no funds went out of Pakistan. She was convicted and slapped with the highest tax penalty in law, which never happens.
It would be interesting to see what kind of penalty, if any, Faiz Isas wife gets from the inland revenue

RajaRawal111

It is defensively worded, to project the judge.

Essentially, what they said was that if you steal money, and noone reports it stolen, then you did not commit a crime.
Without a predicate offense, the money is not considered to be laundered. Judges are using (rather providing) 'technicalities', which has become a common tool for criminals to protect their wrongdoing.

Its comical that the judge proclaimed that 'we are satisfied with your submission of your money trail' to Faiz Isas wife, before it was even investigated.

Courts interpretation was more of them offering Isa a way out. Technically speaking, this opens the floodgates for similar cases to be judged the same way. Aleema Khanums case comes to mind, where she too was accused of non-declaration of assets, and in her case, no funds went out of Pakistan. She was convicted and slapped with the highest tax penalty in law, which never happens.
It would be interesting to see what kind of penalty, if any, Faiz Isas wife gets from the inland revenue
Thanks I need your opinion. I do regard your opinion in understand the stuff.

Asim Bajwa's assets were also accepted just by waving the papers like Aleema Khanum did.

In order to see what Aleema was doing, we have to take the sealed statement of "Niazai Services Euro account" incomplete statement which IK forgot about. There were some extra transactions on which Saqib Nisaar gave shut up call to Akrum Sheikh. --- remember that ?
Then Akrums Sheikh's banks were sealed to keep his mouth shut.
There is lots to see there --- I guess.

Will_Bite

Thanks I need your opinion. I do regard your opinion in understand the stuff.

Asim Bajwa's assets were also accepted just by waving the papers like Aleema Khanum did.

In order to see what Aleema was doing, we have to take the sealed statement of "Niazai Services Euro account" incomplete statement which IK forgot about. There were some extra transactions on which Saqib Nisaar gave shut up call to Akrum Sheikh. --- remember that ?
Then Akrums Sheikh's banks were sealed to keep his mouth shut.
There is lots to see there --- I guess.

Investigation into assets is based on the understanding that buying property overseas is not illegal...and following that, the following questions need to be answered.

1. Where did the funds come from? Pakistan, or overseas?
2. If the funds were generated overseas, FBR has no jurisdiction over that property
3. If funds were sourced from Pakistan, how were they sent out?
4. If they were sent from Pakistan, the asset is taxable in Pakistan. Was it declared and tax paid?

In Aleema Khans case, funds were raised abroad. The money.was for stuff her business had exported, which she chose to keep in the US, and bought property with it. FBR argued that the money was export repatriation and hence, should have been brought to Pakistan, taxed, and then she could send the funds out.
They penalized her for this reason.

In Bajwas case, his wife invested a small amount in her family business. Bajwa said the money was sent through banking channels. He isn't a politician so he doesn't have a fiduciary duty to declare. If someone takes him to court, then he has to

Faiz Ida's wife moved money from Pakistan to UK to buy her assets. She says she has banking trails. She has submitted them and govt is verifying them. Question is, did she submit trail for the full amount of purchase? If yes, good. Next question is, did she pay taxes on it? If no, her situation would be more severe that. Aleema Khanum, as it would directly fall under AML statutes.

Keep one thing in mind with a neutral mindset. Money laundering is a major crime with lengthy sentences, apart from getting black listed by every bank. That is why a money launderer tends to use technical defenses.

I'm not a fan of Aleema Khanum, but she was forthcoming with fer declaration, and neither did we see either IK, or any other PTI official speaking on her behalf.

Serena Isa on the other hand has been arrogant. Sharifs have followed the same pattern in their defense. There is a practical reason for their vehement defense of an obvious crime.

If a single family member is convicted of money laundering, the entire family gets blacklisted.

RajaRawal111

Investigation into assets is based on the understanding that buying property overseas is not illegal...and following that, the following questions need to be answered.

1. Where did the funds come from? Pakistan, or overseas?
2. If the funds were generated overseas, FBR has no jurisdiction over that property
3. If funds were sourced from Pakistan, how were they sent out?
4. If they were sent from Pakistan, the asset is taxable in Pakistan. Was it declared and tax paid?

In Aleema Khans case, funds were raised abroad. The money.was for stuff her business had exported, which she chose to keep in the US, and bought property with it. FBR argued that the money was export repatriation and hence, should have been brought to Pakistan, taxed, and then she could send the funds out.
They penalized her for this reason.

In Bajwas case, his wife invested a small amount in her family business. Bajwa said the money was sent through banking channels. He isn't a politician so he doesn't have a fiduciary duty to declare. If someone takes him to court, then he has to

Faiz Ida's wife moved money from Pakistan to UK to buy her assets. She says she has banking trails. She has submitted them and govt is verifying them. Question is, did she submit trail for the full amount of purchase? If yes, good. Next question is, did she pay taxes on it? If no, her situation would be more severe that. Aleema Khanum, as it would directly fall under AML statutes.

Keep one thing in mind with a neutral mindset. Money laundering is a major crime with lengthy sentences, apart from getting black listed by every bank. That is why a money launderer tends to use technical defenses.

I'm not a fan of Aleema Khanum, but she was forthcoming with fer declaration, and neither did we see either IK, or any other PTI official speaking on her behalf.

Serena Isa on the other hand has been arrogant. Sharifs have followed the same pattern in their defense. There is a practical reason for their vehement defense of an obvious crime.

If a single family member is convicted of money laundering, the entire family gets blacklisted.
Good. You are telling me about Aleema more than what they have told you. These stories are just the papers waving and heavenly narrations yet. They have to be opened yet. Which eventually will.
The future i can see that Javed iqbal will stay at his post and will keep doing his job as efficiently as he is doing now.
Then you also will be waiting for things to appear in court to get the true stories.