شہباز شریف کی گرفتاری پر مریم نواز کا ردعمل سامنے آگیا

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yeah...and it has nothing to do with the hundreds of incoming TTs, right? woh sab incoming zakat thi.
I am not confronting your Utopia at this time, as I am also waiting eagerly to see the reality of the TTs during the case proceedings.

Just a reminder that your dug duggi masters mad you dance on the Fowad Hassan Fowad billions of corruption, so much so they made you dance on news of Fowad doing plea bargaining of 14 billion Rs. Guess you know how much he has been indicted after 1.5 years of detention.

And Your dug dugi masters had made you dance on the Ashiyaana scheme and may more that "even I have forgotten". Because you were continuously dancing on this.

D0fqH2bX0AAQ_vA.jpg

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not confronting your Utopia at this time, as I am also waiting eagerly to see the reality of the TTs during the case proceedings.

Just a reminder that your dug duggi masters mad you dance on the Fowad Hassan Fowad billions of corruption, so much so they made you dance on news of Fowad doing plea bargaining of 14 billion Rs. Guess you know how much he has been indicted after 1.5 years of detention.

And Your dug dugi masters had made you dance on the Ashiyaana scheme and may more that "even I have forgotten". Because you were continuously dancing on this.

D0fqH2bX0AAQ_vA.jpg
why does amount matter? shahbaz himself has said that if one rupee is proven he will resign and also we are allowed to dig his grave and take his body and hang it from the nearest lamppost.

His words, not mine... :)

Will_Bite

Did Sharifs send TTs from abroad to their accounts in Pakistan or not? A very simple question.

First answer this, then will move forward.

scolfeild

Minister (2k+ posts)

D0fqH2bX0AAQ_vA.jpg
32075810201909106.jpg

RajaRawal111

Did Sharifs send TTs from abroad to their accounts in Pakistan or not? A very simple question.

First answer this, then will move forward.
Simple Question to you first: Have you seen them yet. Or has the court seen and scrutinize them yet.
I told you thousand times that I want to see it in the court proceedings. I am not confronting this question yet. I gave you examples of your previous dances just to keep things in line with you.

Dr.Q

MPA (400+ posts)
nawaz shareef ko koi credit jaaye na jaaye but aesee aulaad ko janney ka zaroor jaata hein jis ne sharif khaandaan ki lutyaaa dabo ney me koi kasar nahi chori aur Alhamdulillah they will be histroy soon. Inshallah

RajaRawal111

دیکھنا پڑے گا کہ اب آزاد موصوفہ کی تنظیم سازی کون اور کب کرتا ہے؟ کوئی مقامی یا بارھلا ؟؟؟
ڈاکٹر صاحب بہت سارے عمرانی ہیں اس طرح کی باتیں کرنے والے - ان کو پڑھ کر تسکین کر لیا کریں
خود بولتے ہوے اپنی عمر کا خیال رکھ لیا کریں پلیز --- مجھے جب بھی کسی اچھے انصافی کا تصور آتا ہے تو آپ سب سے آگے ہوتے ہیں سر