شہباز گل کو آرمی کے افسران کو بغاوت پراکسانے کے جرم میں گرفتار کیا گیا،رانا

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کسی بھی ملک کی فوج کے اندر اس طرح کی نفرت اور تقسیم پھیلانے کے لیے بیان بازی ایک سنگین نوعیت کا معاملہ ہے ۔ کوئ بھی ملک اس بات کی اجازت نہیں دے سکتا کہ ان کے رینک اور فائل میں کسی بھی قسم کی تقسیم پیدا کی جائے ۔

بونگی خان اور اس کے ھمنواہ اس کام کے ماھر ہیں ۔ پچھلے چار سال میں انہوں نے کوئ پتھر اٹھا نہیں چھوڑا جس میں سے انہوں نے قوم کو تقسیم کرنے کا منصوبہ نہ بنایا ہوا ۔

اب یہ لوگ فوج کے خلاف بھی اسی قسم کا پروپیگنڈہ شروع کر رہے ہیں ۔​
تیری کتی ن لیگ بھی یہی کرتی رہی ہے

arifkarim

اس نعرے میں اور فوج کے اندر مختلف گروپس بنانے اور سپاھیوں کو بغاوت پر اکسانے میں بہت فرق ھے ۔ ان جنریلوں کے خلاف میں خود لکھتا رھا ہوں ، لیکن ان کو تقسیم در تقسیم کرنا ملک کی سالمیت کے لیے بہت خطرناک ھے ۔ ایسا نہیں کرنا چاھیے ۔​
شہباز گل نے وہی کہا ہے جو تیرے مفرور لیڈر نے کہا تھا کہ فوجی آئین شکن احکامات نہ مانیں۔ اس پر کونسا غداری کا مقدمہ بنا؟
https://twitter.com/x/status/1556822354457772032

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A systematic attempt was made yesterday to call for mutiny in Army while using ary news channel

I think govt did the right thing my putting an end to this conspiracy straightaway
Dumb shit. Nothing of the sort. How is saying don't follow illegal orders asking for mutiny? Are you saying that Bajwa is giving illegal orders. And haraami if that is the case then what Nani said was 10x worse. When is her arrest

Melanthus

The persons named above have made serious allegations against Pakistan army.There are many videos available where they are maligning the army.Ayaz Sadiq said the army chief was shaking when India violated Pakistan’s airspace.Punjab and KPK police should arrest all of them.

Melanthus

Totally condemnable behavior of FOUJ, well done Rana Sanaullah for this statement. I do not like him, but in this case, he is 100% on Haq against the Badmash army.
Rana Chamgar is a mass murderer.I blame PTI for not trying him for model town murders.PTI was in government in Punjab for three years yet it took no action against this criminal.PTI wanted to follow the law but in Pakistan when gets nowhere by following the law.

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
FRHSsk6X0AEEmMG

arifkarim

Rana Chamgar is a mass murderer.I blame PTI for not trying him for model town murders.PTI was in government in Punjab for three years yet it took no action against this criminal.PTI wanted to follow the law but in Pakistan when gets nowhere by following the law.
In Pakistan there is law of the jungle

Kavalier

ismayn yeah ghalat kiya keh raha hay, irrespective of his affiliation, we must regard him for his courage that he countered the all powerful FOUJ, anyone has yet to be seen in PTI or its affiliates to show some courage.
I said it 4 months ago that the right way to deal with the situation is to launch a full fledge attack against the real culprits. When people were charged and standing behind PTI, Khan saab and the cronies like Shiekh Rasheed, Pervaiz Khattak, SMQ etc etc went on defensive, expecting favors from this FOUJ, not knowing that they always use and abuse civilians to keep their grip on power, they used PTI against NOON, so that PMLN cannot firm its grip on things, and now they the using PMLN to curb PTI.