شہباز گل کو لینے کیلئے ڈی آئی جی اسلام آباد پولیس خود اڈیالہ جیل پہنچ گئے

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ایک اکیلے رانے کنجر نے ساری تحریک انصاف کو اپنے آگے لگایا ہوا ہے
Rana nahi..Nuetrals sath hain.Ranay ki apni phatti howi ha Panjab anay se.kafi cases tayar hain..Ye ISB..Sindh.Baluchistan ke elwah kaheen nahi ja saktay..

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایک اکیلے رانے کنجر نے ساری تحریک انصاف کو اپنے آگے لگایا ہوا ہے

It's not Rana Kanjerr. It's the whole rotten system and the powerfull Army top brass. If IK comes out of this river of fire unscathed, he will become the most powerfull PM Pakistan ever had.

Aliimran1

Khan sahib aaj aap ki call bunti thi ——- Call na dey kar aap nay kamzori dekhai hai —— Allah se dua karain kah woh aap ki hifazat karay​

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559933979301539841
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559938063190704131

No confrontation policy of PTI Govt, Adyala Jail decides to give custody of Shahbaz Gill To Islamabad Police
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559940117233512449

Apologies if you see the wrong thumbnail.
This is the police you get after 4 years of PTI's police reforms promised under their election manifesto. They promised a police on par with scotland Yard....these lantis gave examples of elected sherifs in USA.....but here you have police torture to extract evidence....This PTI was the curse of God on us...and is now FINISHED forever

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Afsos..Neutrals poray Mulk ko dao par laganay par lagay howay hain.IK chahata tu Awam aur Army amnay samnay hotay direct fire mein.Lekan IK ne ab bhi Mulk ka socha.IK ko ab apni strategy change karna ho gi..
Neutrals ab medals ke nashay mein bhi ha..Agar kisi KPK ke leader ke sath aisa howa jo S Gill ke sath ho raha ha tu phir IK bhi Mulk ko anarchy se nahi rook sakay ga..Phir sab hi jayain gein.

Rambler

This is the police you get after 4 years of PTI's police reforms promised under their election manifesto. They promised a police on par with scotland Yard....these lantis gave examples of elected sherifs in USA.....but here you have police torture to extract evidence....This PTI was the curse of God on us...and is now FINISHED forever

Ok Latrine King !

انقلاب

فکر نا کرو جانی، ابھی تو وہ وقت بھی آۓ گا جب اسی اسلام آباد پولس سے اسلام آبادی کو پانجا لگوایا جاۓ گا

mughals

https://twitter.com/x/status/1559933979301539841
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559938063190704131

No confrontation policy of PTI Govt, Adyala Jail decides to give custody of Shahbaz Gill To Islamabad Police
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559940117233512449

Apologies if you see the wrong thumbnail.
FG1MTtYVgAEHc7U

HSiddiqui

chalo phir pur aman pur aman khelte raho... jo banda shehbaz gill ko na bacha saka wo awam ko kia khaak bacha paay ga??

janab Pakistan wo gutter hai jissay saaf kerne ke liay gutter main uterna hi parray ga.. ganda huay baghair iss ki safai nahi honay wali

ye qanoon ka daira aap ko bohat jald tigni ka naach nachay ga... iss umeed main na rehna ke awam ne Imran khan ke haath per bait ker li hai... agar khan pur aman raha to wohi anjam ho ga jo jinah ka hua tha....
??My dear brother I understand how frustrated you feel, I myself and many Pakistanis feel the same, but the person who is fighting on the front knows the difficulties, and type of enemies he is dealing with at the same time. You and everyone trust that this person is honest, he is taking every pain but trying to avoid any further difficulty coming towards the citizens of Pakistan. Let's pray.
May Allah help him to overcome all of these criminals and traitors who have made an unholy alliance against the person who wants to free the nation and who loves to see the nation enjoy and get respected as any nation in this world.

patwari_sab

??My dear brother I understand how frustrated you feel, I myself and many Pakistanis feel the same, but the person who is fighting on the front knows the difficulties, and type of enemies he is dealing with at the same time. You and everyone trust that this person is honest, he is taking every pain but trying to avoid any further difficulty coming towards the citizens of Pakistan. Let's pray.
May Allah help him to overcome all of these criminals and traitors who have made an unholy alliance against the person who wants to free the nation and who loves to see the nation enjoy and get respected as any nation in this world.
mere aziz ham watnoo??

Rambler

بزدل خان

And very daring MarYumm Qatri who is not even scared of a horde of Qatri's. Lanati if there is anything that IK can never be even if he tried very hard is to be Buzdill and you are scum of the earth.

Rambler

There is no sign of tortures according to the medial report which was presented in court.

You have up-to-date information. I think your mom whore was sent to him to try to glean information and ended up getting herself lubricated.

Siberite

You have up-to-date information. I think your mom whore was sent to him to try to glean information and ended up getting herself lubricated.
Bosri Kay. Apni Baba Say pooch . wo aaj bhi Cocainie Kay ishq main ghar say nikal khari hogi.

Rambler

They also could not build enough public latrines allowing you to cash in on defecation.

Rambler

Bosri Kay. Apni Baba Say pooch . wo aaj bhi Cocainie Kay ishq main ghar say nikal khari hogi.

Khairat pe palney waali nichley tabqey ki filthy makhlooq, it was a compliment to your moms longevity and standards otherwise she is just used by away from home frustrated labourers. Why don't you get a job and support the women in your family rather than the other way around.

Siberite

Khairat pe palney waali nichley tabqey ki filthy makhlooq, it was a compliment to your moms longevity and standards otherwise she is just used by away from home frustrated labourers. Why don't you get a job and support the women in your family rather than the other way around.
Abay Naswari . Yeh lecture aapnay ghar walon ko sunna . Jinhonay teri esi terbiyat ki hai. Mujhay wesay is ghilazat say nafrat hai, laikn tum jesay haram ki paedaish kay leye kabhi kabhi aapnay haath bhi kharab karnay pertay hain.