شہباز گل کو لینے کیلئے ڈی آئی جی اسلام آباد پولیس خود اڈیالہ جیل پہنچ گئے

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
دو دو ٹکے کہ لیڈرز اور صحافی فوجی جرنیلز کی ماں بہن ایک کر دیتے ہیں اور ہماری امن کی فاختہ خان صاحب خاموش ہیں کیونکہ وہ سمجھتے ہیں کہ اگر انہوں نے فوج پر تنقید کی تو ان میں اور نواز شریف میں کوئی فرق نہیں رہ جائیگا
Yhi wo chahtey hai ke khan kch krey or yh usey ragda lgaein... Halat khrb hu or election multavi kr dye jyein

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
ye sab khoni inkelab se hi teek hoga.. mafia ko kisi qanon ayin ki parwa nahi.. ap is ayin qanon ke chakar se bahir nikle. qanon sirf kamzoro pe apply hota ha is mulk mei
Yaqeen kro bae muje is system sai 0.000% by umeed nhi, attmaam-e-hujjat kai tor pai keh raha hou, baaqi hona wohi hai jou aap keh rahay hai, chingaari ko bas teely dikany hai aur IK nai PTI ko wo teeli nhi bannay dena.
Har ksi ko apny taraf poora andaaza hou chuka hai ka abi nhi tou kbi nhi.
75 saal ka qbza churhana hai, har hadd tak jayengay.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
Friday 19th Aug 8PM - solidarity with Shahbaz Gill - people need to come out for protest in different locations #solidarityWithShahbazGill #شہباز_گل_کو_رہا_کرو #ReleaseShahbazGill

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kuch mahino ka aur. 4 mahine ka kia hee he.
chalo 9 maheenay ker lete hain.. dekhte hai ye aman ki fakhta konsa bacha deti hai...

wahid hal..taqat ka jawab taqat se.. khan nahi.. awam ki taqat... awam kisi ke kahay baghair sarkon per aay... ye soch ker ke ya to aaj mer jaana hai ya zalim ko maar ker jana hai.. or bas aik din main sab manzar tabdeel

Hate_Nooras

This is the police you get after 4 years of PTI's police reforms promised under their election manifesto. They promised a police on par with Scotland Yard....these lantis gave examples of elected sheriffs in USA.....but here you have police torture to extract evidence....This PTI was the curse of God on us. ..and is now FINISHED forever
Kuttay ki aulad PK police have been torturing people for 75 years but you blame the PTI for their 4 years. And haraami who ordered the torture, yes you guessed your Nooras and the gandoo Rana

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kuttay ki aulad PK police have been torturing people for 75 years but you blame the PTI for their 4 years. And haraami who ordered the torture, yes you guessed your Nooras and the gandoo Rana
Yes I blame PTI for 4 years....so ? khotey ki aulaad? independant police laney waley LAANTI PTI joker

Hate_Nooras

Yes I blame PTI for 4 years....so? khotey ki aulaad? independent police laney waley LAANTI PTI joker
Haraami who created this culture? You dumb fuck, you expected us to solve the problems you haraamis have created over decade's. What the fuck did your daddy NS do? 3 times PM? Who had him tortured. Yes, your kutta. So fuck off into your cave you goat herder before I really lay into you.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haraami who created this culture? You dumb fuck, you expected us to solve the problems you haraamis have created over decade's. What the fuck did your daddy NS do? 3 times PM? Who had him tortured. Yes, your kutta. So fuck off into your cave you goat herder before I really lay into you.
DOnt care who craeted...I care who promised to reform it...theyh didnt ....they are a curse on us...like u ....are a curse on us...khotey ki aulaad

Hate_Nooras

DOnt care who craeted...I care who promised to reform it...theyh didnt ....they are a curse on us...like u ....are a curse on us...khotey ki aulaad
I have criticised them for the failure but you can't because it's your people that hired these haraamis. And it's your hero Rana is behind the torture. So disown your thugs and we can assess and criticise the PTI failure

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have criticised them for the failure but you can't because it's your people that hired these haraamis. And it's your hero Rana is behind the torture. So disown your thugs and we can assess and criticise the PTI failure
NO its not my people..police was supposed to be independant....should i pull out your PTI election manifesto and mention the line on which it was mentioned?

PTI's 2018 manifesto on police reforms: "Professionalise police hiring and career management, ensuring no political influence on policing in all matters from hiring, posting, and transferring of personnel."

Hate_Nooras

NO its not my people..police was supposed to be independant....should i pull out your PTI election manifesto and mention the line on which it was mentioned?
Police are supposed to be independent but they act illegally on instructions from your thugs. Why? Who created the culture? If the PTI did 1% of your thugs in 4 months IK would never be allowed to leave prison. Your thugs are the ladlaay of the establishment, the judiciary and the media. This is what is commonly known as a mafia.

Last edited:

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Police are supposed to be independent but they act illegally on instructions from your thugs. Why? Who created the culture? If the PTI did 1% of your thugs in 4 months IK would never be allowed to leave prison. Your thugs are the ladlaay of the establishment, the judiciary and the media. This is what is commonly known as a mafia.
I thought i flushed u this morning