شہزاداکبر نے پی ڈی ایم پراحسان کیا ہے، انہیں مٹھائیاں بانٹنی چاہئیں، صدیق

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jehangit

Never were part of Zardari's or Nawaz's party - nor ever stated this.

This is my view and you do not have to subscribe to it. I joined PTI for a reason and that was deliverance to my constituents and have to look after their interest or they will not vote me. It is as simple as that. I am firm believer that Buzdar will become exactly opposite to what Pervez Khattak proved to be as CM for PTI.

Will see if PTI can repeat the performance in KP in next election - it was Pervez Khattak's performance as CM ... will see how we will perform in next elections if we do not change our direction and keep living in dream of catching thieves (which we did not so far as Zardari and Nawaz are both enjoying perfect lives outside of jails.....so if you can't do it then don't over promise and be realistic is all what I am saying).

Voting is done based on reality not dreams.

I think as have been seeing this each day what's going on last 3 years. There is no way on earth I will be winning with this performance of Buzdar ....I have no doubt about losing next election if IK keeps listening to this Babu Group.

Let's see if Shehzad Akbar is able to retrieve any rupee from Zardari or Nawaz first as they looted money from national exchequer.

If he wants to go after businessmen then be it - JKT used what laws were in that time. If Shahzad Akbar says Futures Contracts/Trading is gambling then what can one say.

Even right now as markets are closed in NY, I am still trading Futures as I type and now Mr Shahzad Akbar will give fatwa that disqualify all MPAs that do futures trading.
Frankly what Jkt was doing isn't futures trading. I trade futures and have traded in sugar too(a bit) last era of musharraf and early Zardari era, sugar is sold on 25 paisa margin to next one and it keep rolling til last one picks it, no one pays tax on this trade

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
JKT is not going anywhere. He may not be active in politics but he won't join PPPor pmln. That will be suicidal This propaganda will continue till 2023.

Realistic Change

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai jan, I am also an MPA on siasat.pk. A lot of what you are saying is can be seen as valid from one perspective. Sugar prices were raised because of collusion and you know that. Petrol crisis was produced because IK dropped the price to 75 that department of agriculture did not like and then prices were raised because of department of agriculture. Bureaucracy does not support PTI because of Khoon league. You know the inside if you are truly a public representative, i hope
You asked if I am MPA or what, I stated what I am whether you want to believe or not and it does not matter, as I will not get anything for lying or posing.

I know inside out how bureaucracy operates, why it supports PMLN is not a surprise for anyone like me who knows since a lot of my family members had been be it Foreign Affairs, Customs, Income Tax, Police & DMG.

PMLN corrupted the core by deploying a simple strategy for almost every influential family of Punjab by appointing family members in Judiciary, Police (rankers to even DIGs and then IGP like Rana Maqbools - aka Legal Extra Judicial Killers) and one family member as Councillor and then MPA and MNA. They have harvested this crop for almost 4 decades hence multiple generations of corrupt cadres and each person's file of every wrong doing was dutifully stored in the hard drives at 7 Club Road since 1985. I know how Sharif's operated as my family is in grassroots politics way before Mohammad Sharif gave rishwat of Vespa Scooter to Manager of Pakistan Railways to let his bonga son (Nawaz Sharif) play Club Cricket to the days when DC Lahore (his name ...I cant recall) used to give dollies for Nawaz to hit shots in Lahore Gymkhana to the persons being thrown alive in bhattis of Ittefaq Foundary. Believe me, the hate and disrespect I have for Sharif's is perhaps way more than IK has for them.

The way IK is trying to resolve the problems has not worked till now and if he does not change his attitude it will not fix in next 2 or even another 10 years. Voters will not tolerate this - if he thinks that his approval ratings / acceptance has gotten better with what he has done so far let's see in fair elections if held today.

So what has not worked for him to win electorally till now why do you think in next two years everything will change in a positive way for him. Astute policy makers adapt and adopt not real. stuck with preconceived notions and ideas.

First corporate lesson that I was taught was to "pick your battles" you cant go on war with everything that seems not right. If one idealist starts working even in most successful organizations like Amazon or Google even that idealist has to pick and choose battles. It takes years to transform even a structured corporation let alone a country. Even in that structured corporate organization one cant implement an idea work environment from idealists perspective.

Anyway, I cannot blindly follow IK and never has followed him blindly. I and a lot like me have called spade a spade and I think IK could have done way better and my expectations were much higher than how he has tackled the situations for which he was adequately briefed even then once he makes up his mind he gets stuck he hardly changes his decision. In politics, it has never worked and will never work.

He has to understand that he is not operating in a vacuum but a system which he has to first understand, then tweak it to use it for his advantage. If he keeps getting advices of Azam Khan's and Shahzad Akbar's then we will see what type of results he gets in next elections which are not too far.

And lastly, I do not consider IK as demigod but an honest person with top notch integrity but he has to beat his opponents at the same chessboard they they are playing not in a silo that he sometimes think he is operating in.

I know many over here believe if you challenge IK's view it is gunaah e kabira - I was never that breed and Insha'Allah will never be a blind sheeple like many have become thinking it's a cardinal sin to critique IK.

--------
DC and later Commissioner Lahore referred above 1988-1993 was Shahid Rafi whose name I couldn't recall earlier.

Last edited:

pakistankamaltabkia_

MPA (400+ posts)

Realistic Change

MPA (400+ posts)
JKT is not going anywhere. He may not be active in politics but he won't join PPPor pmln. That will be suicidal This propaganda will continue till 2023.
Suicidal for whom? JKT has no political career after being disqualified by SCP.

Whether he (JKT) goes to PPP or PMLN or JUIF shouldn't matter to PTI now as he is not in the race as Makhdoom Sb (SMQ) puts it "Muqabala tou barabar walon sey hota hai, jo maidaan mein hoon, aur jo maidaan me hi na hoon, tou muqabala kaisa (referring to JKT)"

pakistankamaltabkia_

MPA (400+ posts)
This jkt news is financed by pmln and zardari to distract media attention from pdm fiasco and pdm disaster and also so IK stops chasing corrupt people within and outside party ——> unfortunate some journos are playing in the hands of corrupt mafia !!!!! Reject corruption !!!!!!!!!!

Realistic Change

MPA (400+ posts)
Last post on Siasat.pk from my side as there seems to be no appetite for discussion but just hailing IK as demigod.

I was and am with IK but will always call spade a spade without disrespecting and without going out of party line in public but in private there is no such compulsion hence I will keep adding wherever possible for betterment of party and our Govt.,

However that does not mean that I will live in a fool's paradise.

Over & out.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
not even 1 case has come to conclusion from this fat man

second thing about Jahangir Tareen, he is no saying that i am innocent
he is saying why only i am being audited like this?
so he was involved in sugar manipulation, there is no doubt

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
So your point is that whatever JKT was doing was fine. Bhai jan your constituents or whoever you support, are they dumb or what? What IK is working on by going against sugar mafia is for your constituents as well as for everyone in Pakistan. This sugar mafia have been taking advantage of ppl for long time now and sadly JKT is one player in that mafia. Don’t make him look angel, he knew it and he never guided IK to fix that system. As I said in other thread, PTI supporters are thinking very emotionally rather then logically when it comes to JKT. People Like you are portraying JKT as less of evil like patwaris used to say about ganjas that “khata hai to lagata bhe to hai”..JKT has his own agenda. I fully support IK on sugar and other mafia crackdown and I don’t care what PTI so called supporters think. Whether it’s JKT or anyone, he should keep going against all these mafias because this is the only option left for IK otherwise same people like you will be complaining that nothing has changed and oh look IK promised so much but didn’t deliver blah blah..so Plz look at the big picture and keep hopes high..and to remind you , IK always said he is an idealist and he thinks big and impossible things to achieve. If you can’t support him with this then keep supporting JKT like ppl who are biggest beneficiaries of this sugar mafia and yes tell your constituents that next time sugar prices go up, don’t complain because IK should Instead play goody goody with JKT ?
I would add in garhi shahoo people used Q league before elections not only to carpet streets but their

this would be worth 15 million pound in today’s value and JKT is blameless!!!!! @siddiquejaan. <==== Maro mujhey marooo maro mujhey marooo
In politics timing is almost everything, and siddique Jan mentioned timing, as in above written comment of Realistic Change also mentioned that we are not living in vaccum and we need to play by the rules of the game. Either don't play it but if you joined to play it then outsmart opponents. Here timing has backfired. Now only solution is that all sugar mills who still have not paid farmers, seal them and take their sugar stock on government price, pay farmers and ensure cheap sugar to citizens especially in Ramadan

pakistankamaltabkia_

MPA (400+ posts)
I would add in garhi shahoo people used Q league before elections not only to carpet streets but their

In politics timing is almost everything, and siddique Jan mentioned timing, as in above written comment of Realistic Change also mentioned that we are not living in vaccum and we need to play by the rules of the game. Either don't play it but if you joined to play it then outsmart opponents. Here timing has backfired. Now only solution is that all sugar mills who still have not paid farmers, seal them and take their sugar stock on government price, pay farmers and ensure cheap sugar to citizens especially in Ramadan
Sorry no room for apologetics anymore ...... stop defending jkt...... we want jkt to bring back his properties to Pakistan ....... u r living in lala lands ..... gharib ka bacha ghareeb ki zindagi ki value nahi hay ...... get out of ure room and walk on streets how common man is living his life ...... wtf ..... shehbaz sharif is going down and so are mafia in every sector !!!!!!