شہزاداکبر نے پی ڈی ایم پراحسان کیا ہے، انہیں مٹھائیاں بانٹنی چاہئیں، صدیق

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran has lost it - he has shifted oo deep into idealism in the country which has gazillion other ills and his non elected dummies will prove to be Achilles heel for his government - unfortunately.

He should have listened to people who made PTI successful in 2018 - if this continues for 2-3 months PTI will be wiped out of Punjab to the third number party after PMLN and PMLQ and this is coming from who himself is an MPA of PTI and will not leave PTI for another party but maybe contest independently.
the so called PTI MPA abdul hai dasti, actually got elected as independent, check it and joined later, he will not be seen any where after the establishment´s move is done. This is drama from establishment. Establishment wants Jahangir Tareen and Shahbaz Sharif to form a new government in punjab and center.This is so unfortunate, never leave Imran Khan, whatever happens

Realistic Change

MPA (400+ posts)
As hinted by Shaheen Sehbai sab earlier and now by Siddique Jaan.. He is a mole!
Amazing analysis
Imran has lost it - he has shifted oo deep into idealism in the country which has gazillion other ills and his non elected dummies will prove to be Achilles heel for his government - unfortunately.

He should have listened to people who made PTI successful in 2018 - if this continues for 2-3 months PTI will be wiped out of Punjab to the third number party after PMLN and PMLQ and this is coming from who himself is an MPA of PTI and will not leave PTI for another party but maybe contest independently.

Realistic Change

MPA (400+ posts)
the so called PTI MPA abdul hai dasti, actually got elected as independent, check it and joined later, he will not be seen any where after the establishment´s move is done. This is drama from establishment. Establishment wants Jahangir Tareen and Shahbaz Sharif to form a new government in punjab and center.This is so unfortunate, never leave Imran Khan, whatever happens
Had IK listened to us who have nothing to do with Shahbaz, Establishment or Zardari I would NEVER EVER think of leaving him. IK is also a human not farishta - I think he is making huge mistake of relying on his non elected dummies and they will drown him - unfortunately.

That is my view as I have to face voters in my constituency and in current circumstances I do not feel I nor anyone from my family will be able to win if IK keeps listening to "Babu Group" as we call these non elected ones who will never be seen if IK loses PM'ship.

IK has made tons of mistakes and politics and samaji khidmat are two different beasts. It's not customary for an honest person to be amazing politician delivering on promises. His intention and honesty is unquestionable - but in real politics, there are other things other than honesty which are also important.

In parliamentary form of government it is deliverance - if the benefit does not trickle down to the direct voters it's useless as he will ask when voting - has his life changed for better or worse in last 5 years. Simple!

Simple voter of Pakistan has no time for romanticism but reality. Dreams are too expensive thing for them .....they live in reality its us in Y Blocks of Lahore Defence who like to quote Nelson Mandela (without knowing/realizing if he was able to deliver on his promises that he made as champion of democracy when he actually came to power).

Dreams are great to have when we have basic necessities all squared up - if not, then those become nightmares.

I am still with IK - but if he does not change his course of just listening to this Babu Group, will definitely have to think what's best for my people (who vote for me) who want at least basic necessities as their basic human fundamental right or as I like to think that way.

Last edited:

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Exactly. Establishment is losing their power grip on Punjab, hence these daily dramas

arifkarim

Imran Khan was brought in to put hand on big mafias. He is doing exactly what was promised.

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
Had IK listened to us who have nothing to do with Shahbaz, Establishment or Zardari I would NEVER EVER think of leaving him. IK is also a human not farishta - I think he is making huge mistake of relying on his non elected dummies and they will drown him - unfortunately.

That is my view as I have to face voters in my constituency and in current circumstances I do not feel I nor anyone from my family will be able to win if IK keeps listening to "Babu Group" as we call these non elected ones who will never be seen if IK loses PM'ship.
This is common drama against every Ruling party. Remember hearing that nawaz sharif was surrounded by pervaiz rashid , fawad hasan fawad and mehmood achakzai otherwise he was good, Remember zardari surrounded by omni, anwar majeed and rehman malik otherwise he was, this drama has same pattern and peddled by same esatblishment dogs every time. They were corrupt that is why I would buy that time, this time I am not gonna buy it

Realistic Change

MPA (400+ posts)
Jehangit
This is common drama against every Ruling party. Remember hearing that nawaz sharif was surrounded by pervaiz rashid , fawad hasan fawad and mehmood achakzai otherwise he was good, Remember zardari surrounded by omni, anwar majeed and rehman malik otherwise he was, this drama has same pattern and peddled by same esatblishment dogs every time. They were corrupt that is why I would buy that time, this time I am not gonna buy it
Never were part of Zardari's or Nawaz's party - nor ever stated this.

This is my view and you do not have to subscribe to it. I joined PTI for a reason and that was deliverance to my constituents and have to look after their interest or they will not vote me. It is as simple as that. I am firm believer that Buzdar will become exactly opposite to what Pervez Khattak proved to be as CM for PTI.

Will see if PTI can repeat the performance in KP in next election - it was Pervez Khattak's performance as CM ... will see how we will perform in next elections if we do not change our direction and keep living in dream of catching thieves (which we did not so far as Zardari and Nawaz are both enjoying perfect lives outside of jails.....so if you can't do it then don't over promise and be realistic is all what I am saying).

Voting is done based on reality not dreams.

I think as have been seeing this each day what's going on last 3 years. There is no way on earth I will be winning with this performance of Buzdar ....I have no doubt about losing next election if IK keeps listening to this Babu Group.

Let's see if Shehzad Akbar is able to retrieve any rupee from Zardari or Nawaz first as they looted money from national exchequer.

If he wants to go after businessmen then be it - JKT used what laws were in that time. If Shahzad Akbar says Futures Contracts/Trading is gambling then what can one say.

Even right now as markets are closed in NY, I am still trading Futures as I type and now Mr Shahzad Akbar will give fatwa that disqualify all MPAs that do futures trading.

Last edited:

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
Jehangit

Never were part of Zardari's or Nawaz's party - not ever stated this.

This is my view and you do not have to subscribe to it.

I think as have been seeing this each day what's going on last 3 years. There is no way on earth I will be winning with this performance of Buzdar ....I have no doubt about losing next election if IK keeps listening to this Babu Group.

Let's see if Shehzad Akbar is able to retrieve any rupee from Zardari or Nawaz first as they looted money from national exchequer.

If he wants to go after businessmen then be it - JKT used what laws were in that time. If Shahzad Akbar says Futures Contracts/Trading is gambling then what can one say.

Even right now as markets are closed in NY, I am still trading Futures as I type and now Mr Shahzad Akbar will give fatwa that disqualify all MPAs that do futures trading.
There are a lot of loopholes in what Shahzad Akbar says and I agree with your take on futures trading. I also do that here. The problem is that in Pakistan futures trading is done differently, every trader knows the price in a forward month , the market forces collude , factory owners collude, there is monoply of 10 dealers on the market and they decide the rate of sugar. that is the difference.

Performance of Buzdar is not bad, I went back to Pakistan, punjab is running OK, my small home town has sewerage now, which it did not have before , and the water was cleared after rain in one day, this is one example, the land mafia is being reined in, education department is working really good, outside of lahore, every thing is good, the funds are distributed quite good. Even he completed orange train of lahore in 2 years, what shahbaz sharif could not do in 5 years. The problem is with perception, same dirt, pollution and more smog in lahroe but punjab was shining in last 5 years, now there is some what lesser smog in Lahore but punjab is drowning because Buzdar has a bad face, you guys should get out of propaganda and really study how truth is trumped by perception through media handling

Realistic Change

MPA (400+ posts)
There are a lot of loopholes in what Shahzad Akbar says and I agree with your take on futures trading. I also do that here. The problem is that in Pakistan futures trading is done differently, every trader knows the price in a forward month , the market forces collude , factory owners collude, there is monoply of 10 dealers on the market and they decide the rate of sugar. that is the difference.

Performance of Buzdar is not bad, I went back to Pakistan, punjab is running OK, my small home town has sewerage now, which it did not have before , and the water was cleared after rain in one day, this is one example, the land mafia is being reined in, education department is working really good, outside of lahore, every thing is good, the funds are distributed quite good. Even he completed orange train of lahore in 2 years, what shahbaz sharif could not do in 5 years. The problem is with perception, same dirt, pollution and more smog in lahroe but punjab was shining in last 5 years, now there is some what lesser smog in Lahore but punjab is drowning because Buzdar has a bad face, you guys should get out of propaganda and really study how truth is trumped by perception through media handling
Propaganda :) I have to get votes to win. I remain in my constituency 70-80% time each month when I am in Pakistan.

All I am saying is - what Jehangir Tareeen did as a businessman was what everyone was doing he did not do it because he had some Govt position hence there is a difference between corruption, breaking and beating the law. If there is a loophole in the system then fix that. What Shabbar Zaidi was saying is true that what JKT has done for regularization of sugar is praise worthy and instead of fixing the system Azam and Shahzad's beef against JKT is winning then I question the political astuteness of IK. I have to - no questions about his integrity and honesty. But if these two traits are enough to become successful politicians then Asghar Khan would have been the PM forever.

I personally know JKT and can safely say that his contribution to mechanized farming to enhance cotton's yield is big enough achievement which should have been replicated but IK has blinders on.

These Shahzad Akbar types will not be able to get IK re-elected. Politics is totally different beast, in one of the meetings where I was present - IK himself stated that he has to compromise to be able to play the game. All I am saying is that IK has to take stock of things and be realistic than idealist as idealism in Pakistan will not get him votes - in Scandinavia maybe, but not in current state Pakistan.

Mark my words and screenshot this conversation. We will revisit this thread after 2023 elections.

Realistic Change

MPA (400+ posts)
Futures trading here in the West does not cause sugar shortage ?
Then fix the system and bring reforms in the system.

Now it seems that ONLY issue of Pakistan is sugar, everything else is resolved but Pakistan's survival is based on the rate of sugar. All I am saying is there are better ways of addressing the issues.

Changing CS, or IG umpteen times will not work until you have clear direction and plan. Stop knee-jerk actions and have more strategic plans rather than reacting and developing on tactical plans which ironically even do not last few weeks.

Or.... keep dreaming and relying on Shahzad Akbar to put JKT in jail and then Pakistan will become heaven. If so, then surely put JKT and even me in jail - I'd be happy to pay this small price for our country to be made like heaven.....BUT PLEASE ENSURE Shahzad Akbar aka Einstein that nothing happens to Zardari and Nawaz as we would take it that they are most pious and pure souls.

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
Propaganda :) I have to get votes to win. I remain in my constituency 70-80% time each month when I am in Pakistan.

All I am saying is - what Jehangir Tareeen did as a businessman was what everyone was doing he did not do it because he had some Govt position hence there is a difference between corruption, breaking and beating the law. If there is a loophole in the system then fix that. What Shabbar Zaidi was saying is true that what JKT has done for regularization of sugar is praise worthy and instead of fixing the system Azam and Shahzad's beef against JKT is winning then I question the political astuteness of IK. I have to - no questions about his integrity and honesty. But if these two traits are enough to become successful politicians then Asghar Khan would have been the PM forever.

I personally know JKT and can safely say that his contribution to mechanized farming to enhance cotton's yield is big enough achievement which should have been replicated but IK has blinders on.

These Shahzad Akbar types will not be able to get IK re-elected. Politics is totally different beast, in one of the meetings where I was present - IK himself stated that he has to compromise to be able to play the game. All I am saying is that IK has to take stock of things and be realistic than idealist as idealism in Pakistan will not get him votes - in Scandinavia maybe, but not in current state Pakistan.

Mark my words and screenshot this conversation. We will revisit this thread after 2023 elections.
what are you? an MPA or what?

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai jan, I am also an MPA on siasat.pk. A lot of what you are saying is can be seen as valid from one perspective. Sugar prices were raised because of collusion and you know that. Petrol crisis was produced because IK dropped the price to 75 that department of agriculture did not like and then prices were raised because of department of agriculture. Bureaucracy does not support PTI because of Khoon league. You know the inside if you are truly a public representative, i hope

PTI-Zindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
Friend, I have been in the presence of Hunza Sugar Mill owners when they were striking deals with Hamza Shahbaz in 2009 to keep their stocks hidden when Iftikhar Chaudhry went on rampage. This collusion has been going on since a very long time. If JKT has been involved in the same, he needs to come clean. And the establishment needs to grow a pair and support accountability.

PakXameen

Voter (50+ posts)

So your point is that whatever JKT was doing was fine. Bhai jan your constituents or whoever you support, are they dumb or what? What IK is working on by going against sugar mafia is for your constituents as well as for everyone in Pakistan. This sugar mafia have been taking advantage of ppl for long time now and sadly JKT is one player in that mafia. Don’t make him look angel, he knew it and he never guided IK to fix that system. As I said in other thread, PTI supporters are thinking very emotionally rather then logically when it comes to JKT. People Like you are portraying JKT as less of evil like patwaris used to say about ganjas that “khata hai to lagata bhe to hai”..JKT has his own agenda. I fully support IK on sugar and other mafia crackdown and I don’t care what PTI so called supporters think. Whether it’s JKT or anyone, he should keep going against all these mafias because this is the only option left for IK otherwise same people like you will be complaining that nothing has changed and oh look IK promised so much but didn’t deliver blah blah..so Plz look at the big picture and keep hopes high..and to remind you , IK always said he is an idealist and he thinks big and impossible things to achieve. If you can’t support him with this then keep supporting JKT like ppl who are biggest beneficiaries of this sugar mafia and yes tell your constituents that next time sugar prices go up, don’t complain because IK should Instead play goody goody with JKT ?

arifkarim

Then fix the system and bring reforms in the system.

Now it seems that ONLY issue of Pakistan is sugar, everything else is resolved but Pakistan's survival is based on the rate of sugar. All I am saying is there are better ways of addressing the issues.

Changing CS, or IG umpteen times will not work until you have clear direction and plan. Stop knee-jerk actions and have more strategic plans rather than reacting and developing on tactical plans which ironically even do not last few weeks.

Or.... keep dreaming and relying on Shahzad Akbar to put JKT in jail and then Pakistan will become heaven. If so, then surely put JKT and even me in jail - I'd be happy to pay this small price for our country to be made like heaven.....BUT PLEASE ENSURE Shahzad Akbar aka Einstein that nothing happens to Zardari and Nawaz as we would take it that they are most pious and pure souls.
Putting sugar mafia behind bars is fixing the system lol

arifkarim

Friend, I have been in the presence of Hunza Sugar Mill owners when they were striking deals with Hamza Shahbaz in 2009 to keep their stocks hidden when Iftikhar Chaudhry went on rampage. This collusion has been going on since a very long time. If JKT has been involved in the same, he needs to come clean. And the establishment needs to grow a pair and support accountability.
Seriously nobody dared to touch sugar mafia since Ayub Khan's days