شیخو پورہ:پولیس اہلکار نے بھاگنے والے نوجوان کی زبردستی ویکسی نیشن کرا دی

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
State terrorism ..... State forcing the citizens to get vaccinated; whereas state shall not be responsible for any kind of damage caused by it. ........ Citizen him/herself shall be responsible. Rule of the Antichrist at its best.

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Are you insane would you let someone do that to you?
why he did register his name then run away. why he was playing game with system. this kind of people do that because they just wana get NADRA vaccine Certificate and go abroad then they put bad name of Pakistan then other country stop flight from Pakistan.

Wadaich

why he did register his name then run away. why he was playing game with system. this kind of people do that because they just wana get NADRA vaccine Certificate and go abroad then they put bad name of Pakistan then other country stop flight from Pakistan.
Why vaccination is being forced globally? Why Pakistani government is blindly following it? What is the mortality rate of this fake "Plandemic"?

Whereas death rate from different causes is way more than this Plandemic;
How many deaths through road accidents occur daily ........ are vehicles on road banned?
How many deaths occur through cancer ........ are the cigarette companies banned?
...................... and so on.

Verily when U shall go against the Antichrist forces ...... U will be crushed. Search it, from where this guidance is provisioned.

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
State terrorism ..... State forcing the citizens to get vaccinated; whereas state shall not be responsible for any kind of damage caused by it. ........ Citizen him/herself shall be responsible. Rule of the Antichrist at its best.
Sir Ji, who will be held responsible if somebody else got infected, from this "Patwari"
I mean Jahil ??? State or Patwari ??

Saboo

Why vaccination is being forced globally? Why Pakistani government is blindly following it? What is the mortality rate of this fake "Plandemic"?

Whereas death rate from different causes is way more than this Plandemic;
How many deaths through road accidents occur daily ........ are vehicles on road banned?
How many deaths occur through cancer ........ are the cigarette companies banned?
...................... and so on.

Verily when U shall go against the Antichrist forces ...... U will be crushed. Search it, from where this guidance is provisioned.
Is the antichrist already here?

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Itni jahalat hai Pakistan main Allah muaf karay.

He was running away because he only wanted to get vaccination certificate...

And those who are saying that it's personal right to get medication.. yes it is, but only if someone wants to live on K2. If people are going to mingle with others, they must get vaccinated. It's not ordinary disease which will only affect the unvaccinated, he can become a burden on public health by getting infected himself and spreading that to other vulnerable people.

Vaccine lagwaney pe pata nahi kyun logon ko rights yaad aajatay hain.. Bhai agar itnay hi rights ka masla hai tou non vaccinated should not be admitted to hospitals, should not be allowed to enter shops, malls, universities until the pandemic is over.. In fact, they shouldn't be allowed to go out of their houses.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
Forced penetration (no consent) is Rape ???????????????
he has a right to change his mind to get back off nadra could have simply undo his vaccine entry

i used to love my pakistan a lot but since the great escaped of nawaz sharif by the complicitness of PTIers including PM imran khan muje yeh bataya k nawaz marne wala ha tou maine isse jaane dia the role of yasmin rashid, fayyaz ul chohan CM punjab Baqwaas & shahbaz gill , the role of courrpt judiciary.
the telephonic calls of SATANIC BILL GATES to imran khan and qamar bajwa on regular bases to handle the covid crises where the survival rate is 99.99 percent fully recovery but concenred a lot to above 70 years of people or people with chronic disease or pathogens, obesity issues the way imran khan asad umer imposing fascist and dystopian restrictions on public that without these experimental vaccine no access to education ,food ,water ,groceries, entertainments stuff ,bank accounts electricty and internet telephone imposing the chinese model of Social Credit System even the western countires are admired by pakistani covid restrictions and now they doing copy cat paste taken by france greece and italy
bad gouvernances is at sky high of PTI the policy of pacifisme cowardness towards india and afghanistan abandoned the kashmir issue putting it on back burner just to making beautiful speeches to pleasure the ears of people in order to get votes k wah kia taqreer ki ha kashmir par while the genocide and barbarism is still going on there by indian establishment
the facist role of media the judicary the army the awaam and politicians whole pakistan is now a fascist and barbaric country may Allah resurrect Baba e Azam or descends a wali to save us ???

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai, hum jaisay logon ki wajah se Musalman taraqqi nahi karsakay.

Aik beemari ayee hai, is ke asraat kar karnay ke liey vaccine zaroori hai. Your healthcare infrastructure can't handle the influx of people. See what happened to India. It has an estimated deaths of over 4 million. There are very few people in Dehli who don't have a relative not died of Covid.

Think about it.. if they want to inject something in you, there are 100 different ways. Most of the children in Pakistan get vaccinated against certain diseases including polio. They could've injected something through those vaccines.

Chalo uss ko bhi choro. They can do something with your panadol.. or disprin.

There are 100 ways to kill you. Allah muaf karay itni toham parasti hai hum main??

I work in an organization that took part in managing trials of one of the vaccines. There are no side effects.

The guy in question tried to do a fraud.. he shouldn't have registered for the vaccine in the first place. Once he got registered, he tried to getaway.. What kind of Muslim he is? Isn't this behavior a dajjali one?

Khuda ke liey yaar, apni aankhain kholo.. Woh aik polio vaccine ka masla bana hua hai.. poori duniya se polio khatam hogaya, Pakistan se nahi hosaka.. mardangi khatam hojati hai aik tou Pakistanion ki polio vaccine se..

Dajjal doesn't need vaccines. He will be given special powers, and will be assisted by shayateen djinns. Vaccines won't be even his last trick.

I was discussing this behavior of vaccine opposition with a doctor friend of mine.. Uss ne bari maze ki baat batai, he said, it would have been easier for the shayateen forces to create a virus that doesn't have symptoms, yet it plays with your cell structures.. the whole world wouldn't even have known they have been infected with something because of no symptoms.. yeh tou poora drama hi kardia ke pehlay virus banaya, phir vaccine banayi.. abb programming ho rahi hai.. bhai virus hi aisa bana dete ke jis se programming ho jati.. ??

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
bhai, hum jaisay logon ki wajah se Musalman taraqqi nahi karsakay.

Aik beemari ayee hai, is ke asraat kar karnay ke liey vaccine zaroori hai. Your healthcare infrastructure can't handle the influx of people. See what happened to India. It has an estimated deaths of over 4 million. There are very few people in Dehli who don't have a relative not died of Covid.

Think about it.. if they want to inject something in you, there are 100 different ways. Most of the children in Pakistan get vaccinated against certain diseases including polio. They could've injected something through those vaccines.

Chalo uss ko bhi choro. They can do something with your panadol.. or disprin.

There are 100 ways to kill you. Allah muaf karay itni toham parasti hai hum main??

I work in an organization that took part in managing trials of one of the vaccines. There are no side effects.

The guy in question tried to do a fraud.. he shouldn't have registered for the vaccine in the first place. Once he got registered, he tried to getaway.. What kind of Muslim he is? Isn't this behavior a dajjali one?

Khuda ke liey yaar, apni aankhain kholo.. Woh aik polio vaccine ka masla bana hua hai.. poori duniya se polio khatam hogaya, Pakistan se nahi hosaka.. mardangi khatam hojati hai aik tou Pakistanion ki polio vaccine se..

Dajjal doesn't need vaccines. He will be given special powers, and will be assisted by shayateen djinns. Vaccines won't be even his last trick.

I was discussing this behavior of vaccine opposition with a doctor friend of mine.. Uss ne bari maze ki baat batai, he said, it would have been easier for the shayateen forces to create a virus that doesn't have symptoms, yet it plays with your cell structures.. the whole world wouldn't even have known they have been infected with something because of no symptoms.. yeh tou poora drama hi kardia ke pehlay virus banaya, phir vaccine banayi.. abb programming ho rahi hai.. bhai virus hi aisa bana dete ke jis se programming ho jati.. ??
Mere jaise musalmano ki wajah se mulk ki taraqi nahi ruki tumhare jaise log jinko GORI CHAAMRY na hone ka COMPLEXE ha jo gooro ki andhadun nikal kertey ha woh aghar din ko raat aur raat ko din kahenge tou tumlog beghair tasdeeq kiye GOROO ki baat mano ge trend ko follow karoge aur rahi baat India ki INDIA IS THE BIGGEST LIAR NATION ON EARTH they created this artifical crises by tricking numbers and showing fake positives to spread the fear to whole over the world they blocked oxygen punished Dehlians and Mumbaians go and listen arvind kejrewal who outcry against modi it was purely organised by narendar modi go and do your research on Indians covid situation never trust an Indian

https://twitter.com/x/status/1387312395257729025

Aur rahi baat baqi obligatory vaccines ki tou apni research theek se kia karo phir bolo

Time between the discovery of a vaccine , and the obligation
Vaccine:
BCG released in 1921, mandatory in 1950.
Diphtheria released in 1923, mandatory in 1938.
Tetanus released in 1926, mandatory in 1940.
Pertussis released in 1926, mandatory in 2018.
Smallpox released in 1796, mandatory in 1902.
Poliomyelitis: discovered in 1955, then administered under
oral form (Sabin) in 1961, made mandatory in 1964

Minimum 10 years of Gap of every vaccines.

But Covid-19 experimental 3rd phase vaccines : released 6 months ago made mandatory 2 months ago ???????? hi Ray insaano ki aqaal

Last edited:

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mere jaise musalmano ki wajah se mulk ki taraqi nahi ruki tumhare jaise log jinko GORI CHAAMRY na hone ka COMPLEXE ha jo gooro ki andhadun nikal kertey ha woh aghar din ko raat aur raat ko din kahenge tou tumlog beghair tasdeeq kiye GOROO ki baat mano ge trend ko follow karoge aur rahi baat India ki INDIA IS THE BIGGEST LIAR NATION ON EARTH they created this artifical crises by tricking numbers and showing fake positives to spread the fear to whole over the world they blocked oxygen punished Dehlians and Mumbaians go and listen arvind kejrewal who outcry against modi it was purely organised by narendar modi go and do your research on Indians covid situation never trust an Indian
Golden era of Muslims was the science era.. now it's the dark age of Muslims.

I can believe that Dajjal, if he has really arrived, has done his spell successfully on us by forcing us not to excel in science and and technology, then get bombed right center and left.

Goron ko choro, khud kuchh banalo, koi vaccine hi banalo agar itna dam hai..

I am sure you don't go to a doctor to get medicine for any ailment.. because you are an enlightened Muslim? Next time, don't take panadol, aspirin, penicillin when you suffer.. Allah muaf karay kia kia log hai yaar.

Fcuk Modi, he is under reporting the infections and deaths.. not over reporting them. As I said, I have worked with the data on covid and vaccinations... you have no idea what you are talking about... My Indian colleague's mother dies in May this year in Delhi, he told me that whatever we are seeing on TV, multiply that by 10 times.. that was the situation there.. it was not just Mumbai or Delhi.. some parts of UP were worst hit. There were many returnees from Kumbh mela who died upon coming back.. That kumbh mela was the super spreader..

You can criticize the way west makes medicines.. I also don't like that.. it's the whole industry.. But Muslims have not created any alternatives.. Our Yunani hukuma, they only passed the knowledge to their own children.. as if it was a trade secret.. There was no evidence based herbal medicine flourished.. Whatever chemicals west has given to the world, they have evidence behind that.. that's why when people don't allow their child to get vaccinated and the child suffers from a chronic disease, they go to a doctor to get chemicals.. because our hakeems don't have anything against polio, TB, small pox etc etc etc.

Open your eyes.. At this moment, the only way to reduce the effects of covid, which is real not a hoax, is vaccine. There are certain medicine that are in the last stages of trials.. until then, your best bet should be a vaccine. Goron wali na lagwao, China ki hi lagwalo.. that is also one of the best in the market. This is for the safety of elder people.. who suffer because their young ones refuse to get vaccinated and bring covid from outside.. There are cases where the young members of families brought the covid and the older members died.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aur rahi baat baqi obligatory vaccines ki tou apni research theek se kia karo phir bolo

Time between the discovery of a vaccine , and the obligation
Vaccine:
BCG released in 1921, mandatory in 1950.
Diphtheria released in 1923, mandatory in 1938.
Tetanus released in 1926, mandatory in 1940.
Pertussis released in 1926, mandatory in 2018.
Smallpox released in 1796, mandatory in 1902.
Poliomyelitis: discovered in 1955, then administered under
oral form (Sabin) in 1961, made mandatory in 1964

Minimum 10 years of Gap of every vaccines.

But Covid-19 experimental 3rd phase vaccines : released 6 months ago made mandatory 2 months ago ???????? hi Ray insaano ki aqaal
Bakwas. when did I say Covid has been made, or should be made mandatory in any of my comments? I said, those who opt not to get vaccinated, they should not be allowed to roam around freely in public.

Rights ki dukan bhi goray ne hi chamkai hai munnay. Unn ki taqleed na karo..

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
Bakwas. when did I say Covid has been made, or should be made mandatory in any of my comments? I said, those who opt not to get vaccinated, they should not be allowed to roam around freely in public.

Rights ki dukan bhi goray ne hi chamkai hai munnay. Unn ki taqleed na karo..
You didn't say vaccine should be mandatory neither I said that you said it but how the governments imposing restrictions it's already becoming a hidden disguised obligatory that's tyranny you compelling the people to take it in order to get back their liberties or get deprived get discriminated, lock-up sequestration, segregation, Monitored, Sanctioned, Dispossessed Outraged, boo, fired, punished according to their health or serology

Or rights ki dukan muje mere Allah mere akhri messenger (saw) quran sharif aur baba e Azam ne already di hui ha k zulm k khilaf jihad karo Pakistan sab k liye bana tha aur sab isme rahenge kisi k baap ki jageer nahi ha jo tum keh rahe ho they should not be allowed to roam around freely in public. My foot don't you see political jalsas by all parties how rushed how jammed packed is it don't you see our parliamentians how they distanced to each other in assembly ? Imran khan only wearing mask when he is on foreign trip he hardly wear mask in Pakistan and it has nothing to do with your health its all about to enslave the humans to make them obey at any cost

Do you have any proof that only unvaccinated people are spreading virus?
And why you want to lock them down
You are inoculated with vaccines right? So you don't trust your vaccine ? Are you a paranoiac? psychopath? And hypochondriac? Why you're afraid from unvaccinated people???? Because you think your vaccine won't work? you die ? so don't worry about the unvaccinated people let them live in peace buddy And if it's the case tou gore yaha Chinese ki ijaad ne kia karlia jo tou Muslims ko bura keh raha ha k humne apna kia banalia yaha ijaad kia believe me or not you have syndrome of complexe buddy go and breath some fresh air without mask in order relax your cortisol it's overwhelmed you watching so much your television

Last edited:

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
Golden era of Muslims was the science era.. now it's the dark age of Muslims.

I can believe that Dajjal, if he has really arrived, has done his spell successfully on us by forcing us not to excel in science and and technology, then get bombed right center and left.

Goron ko choro, khud kuchh banalo, koi vaccine hi banalo agar itna dam hai..

I am sure you don't go to a doctor to get medicine for any ailment.. because you are an enlightened Muslim? Next time, don't take panadol, aspirin, penicillin when you suffer.. Allah muaf karay kia kia log hai yaar.

Fcuk Modi, he is under reporting the infections and deaths.. not over reporting them. As I said, I have worked with the data on covid and vaccinations... you have no idea what you are talking about... My Indian colleague's mother dies in May this year in Delhi, he told me that whatever we are seeing on TV, multiply that by 10 times.. that was the situation there.. it was not just Mumbai or Delhi.. some parts of UP were worst hit. There were many returnees from Kumbh mela who died upon coming back.. That kumbh mela was the super spreader..

You can criticize the way west makes medicines.. I also don't like that.. it's the whole industry.. But Muslims have not created any alternatives.. Our Yunani hukuma, they only passed the knowledge to their own children.. as if it was a trade secret.. There was no evidence based herbal medicine flourished.. Whatever chemicals west has given to the world, they have evidence behind that.. that's why when people don't allow their child to get vaccinated and the child suffers from a chronic disease, they go to a doctor to get chemicals.. because our hakeems don't have anything against polio, TB, small pox etc etc etc.

Open your eyes.. At this moment, the only way to reduce the effects of covid, which is real not a hoax, is vaccine. There are certain medicine that are in the last stages of trials.. until then, your best bet should be a vaccine. Goron wali na lagwao, China ki hi lagwalo.. that is also one of the best in the market. This is for the safety of elder people.. who suffer because their young ones refuse to get vaccinated and bring covid from outside.. There are cases where the young members of families brought the covid and the older members died.
Oh my god you wrote so much crab you don't want to stay on the topic you talking so much on non issues why dajaal shajal? Why chemicals why hakeem for your Kind information I'm not an anti vaccine buddy

And I'm noticing you keep degrading Muslims ?????for your kind information the very first COVID vaccine of the world phizer is invented by a Muslim scientist Dr. Ugur Sahin works for biontech with his German wife she is also in process to convert in Islam I'm saying you again brother you have grave complex you need to work on it severely

Last edited: