صحافیوں کے بھی اثاثے چیک کریں،پیسہ کیسے بنایا ، منصور علی خان کا مطالبہ

Pakistan4life

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Agar yeh check karliya to tera kiya banay ga kaalia
This guy is honest even if you disagree with his opinion. So are Talat Hussain and Kashif Abbasi. The ones that will get caught are Kamran Khan,Javed Chaudhry,Ghulam Hussain, Sabir Shakir etc. Those guys have been the embodiment of yellow journalism and such characters need to be weeded out.

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This guy is honest even if you disagree with his opinion. So are Talat Hussain and Kashif Abbasi. The ones that will get caught are Kamran Khan,Javed Chaudhry,Ghulam Hussain, Sabir Shakir etc. Those guys have been the embodiment of yellow journalism and such characters need to be weeded out.
You are forgetting the doyen of motherfuckers, Laanat mir s/o Laawaris mir. Frankly our newspapers have also declined in news value. Dawn used to be one of the best newspaper in Asia. Sadly it is no better than arse-wipe today. About Urdu journalism the less said the better. The headlines proclaim in extra big size. Maryam Ka Aghwa ho gaya. Then in very small print the rest of the story. Safdur ki bakri ka aghwa ho gaya. Getting the true picture of events in Pakistan has become very difficult.

Last edited:

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And you know what, I just smelled a phatwari out of you, pity

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)

lol on you LoLu - Honest aur woh beee Mansooor chawal & Talat chawalll.

Pakistan4life

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Honestly speaking I stop listening to all of them ... I Just listen to Anchor Imran khan some time.

Now a days I watch & listen to Essa Naqvi, Siddique Jaan & Waqr Malik on youtube
You gotta be kidding me lol. Sorry could not stop my laughter. Go and check naya daur you might find the real picture, slightly harsh but the truth.