صحافیوں کے وکیل کا بنی بنائی پٹیشن وٹس ایپ پر موصول ہونے کا انکشاف

The wizard

MPA (400+ posts)
Easy Paisa embarrassed once again.

More such events required to expose this pig so much before 2023 to disqualify him as a Chief Justice.
I don't think so someone can do now as his black and white collar brothers are also corrupt like him otherwise his income beyond case was very big chance against his disqualification

Ontarianpakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
i think the best way to prevent this evil judge from becoming CJ is that govt. extend the age of retirement of judges by 2-3 years or only the tenure of CJ 5 years just like Chaiman NAB or Army Chief. Because no matter how he behave as a judge or as a person the "Brother" judges will not take an action against him. Our last hope is Justice Bandial but he alone cannot get rid of him.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
bohat bura din hoga woh pakistan ky liey
Don't worry. In sha Allah that day will never come.

I have only seen people suffering and getting humiliated after taking rift with IK. And you will see Easy Paisa will be no different بإذن الله.

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't worry. In sha Allah that day will never come.

I have only seen people suffering and getting humiliated after taking rift with IK. And you will see Easy Paisa will be no different بإذن الله.
jesy gory kehty heen...
"from your mouth to God's ear."

What is scary this ahole was in fix few months bag... and judiciary saved him.. they should not have.

Sar phra Dewanah

Senator (1k+ posts)

اختیارات کے غلط استعمال پر کوئی سزا ؟ نہیں ! ( مجاں مجاں دیاں پھنڑاں ہوندیاں نے ) کچھ بھی نہیں ہوا اور ںا ہو گا . بھینسیں بھینسوں کی بہنیں ہوتی ہیں .. اپنا خون مت جلائو​