صحافی ارشد شریف کی مریم نواز لفافہ گروپ میں شمولیت

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
please don't idolize these youtubers or lifafa sahafis. They are not journalists but imposter and highway man.
In west, journalists research stories for months. Each and every word is calculated and measured.
In Pakistan, these anchors and youtubers tell us about rumors, locals, he say she say, and khala's gheebat corners.

ahameed

mughals

He shouldnt have let go by Saddique Jan. I dont know why he didnt pursue a legal action against him.
yes, that is a good point. Because all that drama was to get more millions through youtube. They are all thugs
Most media in Pakistan is actually run by people who are against Pakistan, Pakistanis and Islam. It is all about who pay them dollar. They don't even consider themselves Pakistanis as their country as most of them have immigration or dual citizenships

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
the snake has shown his true colors. Sold his soul very cheap. As the saying goes in sports, Form is temporary but Class if forever. Lukh di la'anat Arshad Sharif tum pur.
ہاہاہا…..چھوٹے لوگ چھوٹی سوچ
لکھ تے کچھ بھی نہیں…..میرے لفافے میں تو کم از کم دو تین لکھ ہوتے ہیں.
یہ لفافہ ایوارڈ یافتہ ارشد شریف کا ہے جناب

mughals

جس کے نام میں ہی شریف ہو اس سے بڑا تصدیق شدہ حرام زادہ کوئی ہو ہی نہیں سکتا۔ صدیق جان اپنی سادگی اور نِکے باجوے کی باتوں میں آ کر مارا گیا
cmon, arif and sabboo were jumping in Siddique Jan's love. The whole site and owners were crying for Siddique jan. Why not clear out your stand. No need to hide!!

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
cmon, arif and sabboo were jumping in Siddique Jan's love. The whole site and owners were crying for Siddique jan. Why not clear out your stand. No need to hide!!
Yes me and many others on this forum were sympathizing with Siddique Jaan as he was beaten up by a goon like Arshad Sharif….and yes he should have taken proper action against him. But I am sure there could be a valid reason that he did not.