صحافی سمیع ابراہیم کو ریاست کی مدعیت میں ایف آئی اے نے نوٹس جاری کر دیا

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
tumhary jesa dheeth besharam mardood aur begerat ghatya neech gira huva gandi naali ka keera suar ka gand ajj tak nhi dekha
زنانہ گالیاں دینا تو ہر یوتھیا کا زیور ہے۔ اسی لئے تمہیں حکومت کے باوجود جوتے مار کر نکال دیا ہے

tahirmajid

ہم سمیع ابراہیم کے ساتھ ہیں۔ انہوں نے کُھل کر امریکی رجیم چینج سازش پر بات کی اور امپورٹڈ حکومت کو آڑے ہاتھوں لیا۔ جنرل باجوہ کا کردار مشکوک ہے۔ اس کو اپنی پوزیشن واضح کرنی چاہیۓ کہ آیا وہ پاکستان کے ساتھ ہے یا امریکی پالتو کتا ہے
America kay sath jo boht se dollar or nationality dane wala hay

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What I am hearing is that the election date will be called on at the end of this month, and the election will take place at the end of August or early September this year.

Shan ALi AK 27

ہم سمیع ابراہیم کے ساتھ ہیں۔ انہوں نے کُھل کر امریکی رجیم چینج سازش پر بات کی اور امپورٹڈ حکومت کو آڑے ہاتھوں لیا۔ جنرل باجوہ کا کردار مشکوک ہے۔ اس کو اپنی پوزیشن واضح کرنی چاہیۓ کہ آیا وہ پاکستان کے ساتھ ہے یا امریکی پالتو کتا ہے
What army has to do with SC court and Political matters?

Shan ALi AK 27

Yaaar couple of months ago, i used to defend army in my circle... Ab mein lajawab hooon, ab merey pass un ki kisi baaat ka jawab nahin hota..
You are a dummy if you think army is responsible for all this. SC and Public is public gave them votes to make 174 MNA's and SC reversed speaker's ruling. Don't shift blames to others.

Shan ALi AK 27

Suspending the constitution, seizing power in a coup d'etat and imposing martial law is lawfull?

I've given you just a small example above. And now it's common knowledge. Imran Khan himself has said it many times now. And I trust Imran Khan more than and bajwa shajwa.

You can keep saluting these treacherous generals and sticking your head in the sand not wanting to read the writing on the wall, but very soon you'll find yourself alone on a tiny deserted island surrounded by a vast sea of dissenting voices
What are you talking about. no one said Martial Law is lawful. I said forces can't act on their own its unlawful.