صحافی سمیع ابراہیم کو ریاست کی مدعیت میں ایف آئی اے نے نوٹس جاری کر دیا

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No captioned required!!!

FSLaYmGXIAEfw6T

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When Khan said Absolutely Not, then who was negotiating about the bases?
Noone was. BTW what it has to do with your baseless comment about Sami being GHQ guy? that was your comment I replied to.
you just keep uttering stuff without any backing of substance or evidence or information.

Jhon

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
These kinds of atrocities and efforts to strangle the truth will definitely backfire and engulf all institutions. If there are some sane people in the establishment, they should come forward and cool down the situation. It seems Bajwa is on a suicidal mission in its parent institution.

Shan ALi AK 27

You worshiping Army. People of Pakistan paying money to these slaves of USA..
Pakistani people are paying for corrupt political mafia like Maryum who is using their money for propaganda against our forces.
Our forces are giving lives to protect us.

bilal6516

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani people are paying for corrupt political mafia like Maryum who is using their money for propaganda against our forces.
Our forces are giving lives to protect us.
Who brought them in politics? Which general didn't obey USA orders. tell me one name. hey I am from Chakwal. At least one person is in the army from village. Please stop telling me if Army is not Corrupt.

Give your opinion with some logic. Just worshiping will not help you.

Shan ALi AK 27

Who brought them in politics? Which general didn't obey USA orders. tell me one name. hey I am from Chakwal. At least one person is in the army from village. Please stop telling me if Army is not Corrupt.

Give your opinion with some logic. Just worshiping will not help you.
Every Establishment bring new leaderships when there is lack of leadership, but who voted for them 4 time? Answer is Public.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
تم فکر نا کرو عارف، یہ بوٹ پارٹی کا دور نہیں ہے کہ ابصار عالم، اسد طور و دیگر پہ گولیاں چلیں، نوٹس ہی آیا ہے۔
ویسے انمیں سوائے بکواس کے کچھ نہیں کیا ۔ لیکن انمیں کسی ایک کی گولی لگی ذحم دیکھا دو ۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I said forces can't act on their own its unlawful.
So martial law was lawfully ordered? You have no idea what you are trying do or saying. Believe me I understand, it's very hard to comes to terms with this situation, that these so call protectors and guardians are not what we think they are.

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your daddy is....
tere dukh samajh sakta hon....apnay abay ka to tujhay pata nahi...koi teri maan chood kay bhag gya to tere jaisi gandu darpook olaad nikal aye.....and remember one thing..tu apni ami ki gaand say nikla hay...during her tatti session lol

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
In these testing times, there are only few who have the courage to say the TRUTH in front of the Pharaohs of the time.

We must stand with these Heroes - Imran Riaz Khan, Sami Ibrahim, Arshad Sharif and Dr. Moeed Pirzada Brstr. Saad Rasool, Athar Kazmi.. (till today)

The Hidden Satan is pulling the wires of their Puppets and trying to threaten OUR HEROES.

They have already made an attempt to arrest Arshad Sharif. Sami Ibrahim has also got a notice from FIA, and Imran Riaz Khan has received some sort of a FINANCIAL notice from them.

At these hard times, we must stand behind our HEROES and do whatever we can do to support them.

Any suggestions...e.g., a Twitter hashtag, etc. initially and later public should accompany them if they are asked to come to FIA/POLICE for any inquiry.
DpUhAzvXoAE5OF2

Last edited:

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
In these testing times, there are only few who have the courage to say the TRUTH in front of the Pharaohs of the time.

We must stand with these Heroes - Imran Riaz Khan, Sami Ibrahim, Arshad Sharif and Dr. Moeed Pirzada - (till today)

The Hidden Satan is pulling the wires of their Puppets and trying to threaten OUR HEROES.

They have already made an attempt to arrest Arshad Sharif. Sami Ibrahim has also got a notice from FIA, and Imran Riaz Khan has received some sort of a FINANCIAL notice from them.

At these hard times, we must stand behind our HEROES and do whatever we can do to support them.

Any suggestions...e.g., a Twitter hashtag, etc. initially and later public should accompany them if they are asked to come to FIA/POLICE for any inquiry.
DpUhAzvXoAE5OF2
Add SAAD RASOOL n ATHAR KAZMI also