صحافی کے سخت سوال پر مریم نواز پریس کانفرنس چھوڑ کر چلی گئیں

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Courts in Pakistan are a joke. Two NAB courts copied each others verdict in two separate corruption cases of Zardari.

Pakistan has a scandalous judiciary. Don't expect any justice from them. Imran Khan is wasting time.
Lets assume, if my hen stops laying eggs, I can go to Supreme Court of Pakistan and can ask to form a larger bench against hen and trust me Supreme court will form a Larger Bench and will keep doing hearing on useless arguments and If hen is powerful then decision will be in her favor and if I am powerful then decision will be in my favor depending both parties still alive during these hearings. Basically in our Courts we don't have judges but entertainers.

Okara

She is a joke. LOL
more she talks more exposed.
She is very intelligent and proving how pathetic is our justice system. In any person in his/her sense will never take such plea more than a joke but sadly our courts will accept it and spend years on useless discussion on this application. No doubt why our justice system ranked 120/128 in the world.

arifkarim

ڈنگروں کی چھوٹی چھوٹی خوشیاں ۔​
1634174404682.png

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
She is very intelligent and proving how pathetic is our justice system. In any person in his/her sense will never take such plea more than a joke but sadly our courts will accept it and spend years on useless discussion on this application. No doubt why our justice system ranked 120/128 in the world.
No criminal is intelligent. She is somewhat cunning but nothing more.
Judiciary or overall system she is exploiting are designed by someone else behind the seen including international establishments. Last major episode was Kana Djal iftkhar CH. Condoleezza Rice mentioned in her book how and why Musharaf was targeted by using Judiciery.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where did this journalist come from? He wasn't invited. Aren't they supposed to ask questions supplied before? Didn't all envelopes made it to the invited journalists for this fake news conference. Mere case ke poochain ... abey bhai ... tum ne hee to purane benazir ke case ka hawala diya hai apni durkhwast main ... ajeeb churloo hai yeh ye Mrs. Safdar.

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
گندی سیاست کے بانی اپنے ماضی کو اپنے فایدے کے لئیے استعمال تو کرنا چاہتے ہیں لیکن اس کی غلاظت سے یوں ہی بھاگتے ہیں اب یہ اپنے ہی گناہوں کو ڈھال بنانے پر مجبور ہیں یہ شرمناک وقت بھی آنا تھا ان پر