صدارتی ریفرنس:سپریم کورٹ نےمنحرف ارکان سے متعلق آرٹیکل 63 اے کافیصلہ سنادیا

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't agree with this decision that the votes of those who voted or will vote against the party line should not be counted. If this is the case, what is the use of No confident vote ? If court wanted to make this decision , then they should have also either abolish the vote of no confident or amend the Vote of no confident resolution .
This will only embolden future civilian dictators to do whatever they like to do ,after having no fear of vote of confident .
Exactly - SC has effectively thrown the Vote of No Confidence out of constitution.

I wish PML-N will wake up and realise what damage this view of supreme court caused to the constitution of Pakistan.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh and the damage has already been done, this was a PR stunt by SC. Had they dismissed it sooner, we wouldn't be in this mess in first place.

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't agree with this decision that the votes of those who voted or will vote against the party line should not be counted. If this is the case, what is the use of No confident vote ? If court wanted to make this decision , then they should have also either abolish the vote of no confident or amend the Vote of no confident resolution .
This will only embolden future civilian dictators to do whatever they like to do ,after having no fear of vote of confident .
Go for Presidential system

Sn Sunny

Why do you forget other parties?
Why do you forget party policy?

No body sane is celebrating the verdict, we have seen how corrupt the Supreme Court is.
These are just flipflops in order to influence the belligerent mood of common people of Pakistan.

آرمی کے جرنیل، سمریم کورٹ، میڈیا ، الیکشن کمیشن سب کو خان نے
ننگا کر دیا ہے۔

Siberite

Why do you forget other parties?
Why do you forget party policy?
If the parties can't exercise their command on their members , they have no right to rule over the nation . It is mostly damaging to those parties who form Government by gathering turncoats and those who are not really sincere with their mission .

Anubis

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
To the douche bags who are saying that this applies to future elections keep in mind that when kukri was elected this case was being heard in SC so even with your logic this verdict applies to kukri

Sn Sunny

Other party also use no confident vote
If someone doesn't like party policy then don't join it simple

mughals

sub chor beghairat agaye yahan. THey will not go and will need to be kicked out along with their handlers

چاند

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Exactly - SC has effectively thrown the Vote of No Confidence out of constitution.

I wish PML-N will wake up and realise what damage this view of supreme court caused to the constitution of Pakistan.

اسپیکر کو رولنگ کے حق سے محروم کرنا کیسا تھا؟