صرف 8 سال کی عمر میں ٹیکنالوجی اور سائنسی علوم پر دسترس رکھنے والا بچہ

billo786

Senator (1k+ posts)
606375_50358172.jpg

کوئٹہ: (دنیا نیوز) دنیاوی علوم میں فلکیات، طبعیات سمیت دیگر سائنسی شعبہ جات کی معلومات حاصل کرنا انسانی ذہن کے لئے بڑا ہی کٹھن مرحلہ ہوتا ہے مگر ان سب سے متعلق سوالات کے جوابات اگر ایک آٹھ سالہ بچہ بڑی ہی آسانی سے دے تو حیرت ہی ہوتی ہے۔

ناقابل یقین ذہانت کے مالک شہیر خالد خان کی عمر آٹھ سال مگر خداداد صلاحیت کی وجہ سے ڈاکٹر شیری یا پروفیسر کے طور پر جانے جاتے ہیں۔

انہوں نے ڈھائی سال کی عمر میں انگریزی زبان سیکھی، شیری فلکیات، طبعیات اور سائنس کے دیگر علوم پر بھی عبور رکھتے ہیں۔

سونامی ہو یا حیاتیات، کیمسٹری ہو یا فلکیات ڈاکٹر شیری صاحب بڑے ہی معصومانہ انداز میں آسانی سے سب کچھ سمجھا دیتے ہیں۔

شہیر خالد خان کا کہنا ہے کہ یہ تمام تر معلومات انھوں نے انٹرنیٹ سے ہی حاصل کی ہیں، انہوں نے خود کو ہر شعبے کا ڈاکٹر بھی قرار دیدیا۔

شہیر تین بہن بھائیوں میں سب سے چھوٹے ہونے کے باوجود بڑے بھائی کو اکثر پڑھائی میں مدد بھی کرتے ہیں۔

8 سالہ شہیر اب تک مختلف سول اور عسکری اداروں جیسے کیڈٹ کالج، آرمی پبلک سکول اینڈ کالج اور گیریژن آرمی افسران کو لیکچر بھی دے چکے ہیں۔

شہیر نے حال ہی میں ہونے والی نیشنل سکیورٹی ورکشاپ بلوچستان میں (کائنات میں تازہ ترین سائنسی رحجانات) کے موضوع پر لیکچر دیا اور پاکستانی فوج کے سربراہ جنرل قمر جاوید باجوہ سے ملاقات بھی کی۔

شہیر آرمی میڈیکل کالج اینڈ یونیورسٹی آف انجینئرنگ اینڈ ٹیکنالوجی لاہور اور کوئٹہ انسٹی ٹیوٹ آف میڈیکل سائنسز کے اعزازی فکلیٹی ممبر منتخب ہوئے ہیں۔

شہیر خالد خان سائنس کے شعبے پر عبور حاصل کر کے پاکستان کا نام روشن کرنا چاہتے ہیں۔

https://urdu.dunyanews.tv/index.php/ur/Technology/606375

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital_Pakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I first thought it an exaggeration, then watched the video in the link, I was wrong. The child is gifted.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pftttt nothing special, this is Pakistani's suffering from inferiority complex and nothing else, think anyone who can speak decent English ( Kid's wasn't that great tbh) is some kind of genius.

He just has basic interest in general knowledge and has a curious mind, which is a good thing. When I was his age I pretty much knew all of this shit too, not in such detail because there was no internet, but I spent most of my free time watching documentaries on TV be it on any subject.

By the way why does he look and dress like Dr Evil and Mini me?

96a1da97c9fc86cc5f6a85dd499cfafd.jpg

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pftttt nothing special, this is Pakistani's suffering from inferiority complex and nothing else, think anyone who can speak decent English ( Kid's wasn't that great tbh) is some kind of genius.

He just has basic interest in general knowledge and has a curious mind, which is a good thing. When I was his age I pretty much knew all of this shit too, not in such detail because there was no internet, but I spent most of my free time watching documentaries on TV be it on any subject.

کسی بھی مضمون کو اتنا سمجھ لینا کہ آُ دوسروں کو بھی سمجھا سکیں اس عمر میں بذات خود ایک اچیومنٹ ہے

ali-raj

کسی بھی مضمون کو اتنا سمجھ لینا کہ آُ دوسروں کو بھی سمجھا سکیں اس عمر میں بذات خود ایک اچیومنٹ ہے
arey nhin bhai. If you are focused minded, you don't need that much effort.

ali-raj

You can count me in too. I was a very fast reader and had very strong memory. Read a lot of books in my childhood, before i was 12. Encyclopedias , General knowledge, Aero dynamics (Family has engineers ) etc. Was a chota electrician by the age of 7 when i converted my battery operated walkman to ac.
I haven't watched the video. but i am sure, the guy is a knowledge sinkhole, and if guided, can achieve a lot of good in his life, he only needs to utilize the correct knowledge from the info overload.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You can count me in too. I was a very fast reader and had very strong memory. Read a lot of books in my childhood, before i was 12. Encyclopedias , General knowledge, Aero dynamics (Family has engineers ) etc. Was a chota electrician by the age of 7 when i converted my battery operated walkman to ac.
I haven't watched the video. but i am sure, the guy is a knowledge sinkhole, and if guided, can achieve a lot of good in his life, he only needs to utilize the correct knowledge from the info overload.
Yeah exactly. I was also ripping out electric motors from broken toys and fashioning rotors from popsicle sticks and making toy helicopters ( They didn't actually fly but the rotor made a cool noise ?), . I also was making Styrofoam planes and had enough understanding of aerodynamics that if you cut small alerions in the wing and bend them up or down would change the lift characteristics etc etc.

Kids today like this just have all theoretical knowledge no practical. Ask any millennial today change a car tyre and you will only see a blank expressions in return

ali-raj

Yeah exactly. I was also ripping out electric motors from broken toys and fashioning rotors from popsicle sticks and making toy helicopters ( They didn't actually fly but the rotor made a cool noise ?), . I also was making Styrofoam planes and had enough understanding of aerodynamics that if you cut small alerions in the wing and bend them up or down would change the lift characteristics etc etc.

Kids today like this just have all theoretical knowledge no practical. Ask any millennial today change a car tyre and you will only see a blank expressions in return
did both . but never added anything to styrofoam aeroplane. Made ship with cardboards. Yeah rotor with popsicle. Mechano was one of my favorite past time. I had that toy, where a fireman goes up the ladder (pheumatic pump based) after it's station was destroyed. i made that fireman run on a zip-line (he basically had LEGO style hands, that moved due to pressure.

Woooww, kia din thay.

BTW, i changed my car tyre last night. It got busted and went off the rim. A young lad offered to lend me a pump even after looking at the totally busted (literally in 4-5 pieces) tyre ?. had to get a temp replacement , since no spare was in car.