صنفِ آہن جنرل بابرہ افتخار کا تبادلہ ؟

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
meri jaan ke totay interview wala koi qanoon hai hi nehen .... lekin tere point mein dum hai... aisa koi qanoon nehen hona chahiye.... ye ikhtiyaar foj k pas hi hona chahiye k DG ISI KO APPOINT KARAY
Is the force not under the constitution of Pakistan and the PM is not the CEO of the Country?
In this case, you are provoking Article 6, if the country's Courts are really independent.
Nothing wrong to have an interview, if the PM is not loyal to the country then, in my opinion, no one is loyal including myself or any chief, I have the same opinion for ZA Bhutto, BB, AAZ, and MNS.
Corruption is other topic

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Aj retired justice Baqir ne bhi kaha ha k Parliament ko hamaray adaray Judiciary ne under mine kia ha aur Ayen ko bhi...Ye justice majoda CJ.Aur SC k judges ki ghaltio ki nishan dahi karta raha ha...J Baqir ne kaha tha ke Qazi Issa jesay senior judge jo k next CJ ha.har eham bench mein jaan boojh kar shamal nahi kia jata..Jo k SC k norms k against ha..Yaad rehay..Justice Qazi Issa wahid Anti.Establishment judge ha SC mein...
IK ko Neutrals ke agent Naseem Farogh ne misguide kia Issa ke khalaf reference mein..

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
70000 people died in war on terror, bomb blasts daily in all parts of the country from Pindi to Nanga parbat. Who was suppose to stop these? Easy to score the performance I think. CIA never claims to be number one and people don’t even know names of Chinese agencies.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
and its so amazing and interresting to see people who come to pakistan once in a while, sitting somehwere in europe, US or somehwere in middle east, supporting imran khan.... my dear brother what he did was wrong, he should have never ever got involved in the appointments of army, some say its his consitutional right, ok for the sake of argument i accept that but will you say the same thing if shobaza exercises the same right before he appoints army cheif ??? tradition is ... no one has ever done tht and khan should have followed the tradition too...
If the tradition is that US should appoint Pakistan's CAOS (as already accepted by late Gen Hameed Gul in one of his past interviews) then this tradition must be changed.