طالبان کے زیرقبضہ کابل نے پہلا دن کیسے گزارا،چینی رپورٹر نے ویڈیو شیئر کردی

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This seems to be a rebirth of Taliban. They seem very mature and statesman like. I see good things happening in Afghanistan despite all the propaganda.
Well right about now, they are making all the right noises but I believe this because this is all just a fascade they first want to really dig in establish their roots properly and second of all these products of ultra conservative misogynistic goat fucking mountain culture won't be able to hold themselves in for very long.

What is moderate for them is extreme for normal people, already there are some unverified reports that in some cities they have told women and girls to stay home and not to go to work or school. Very soon orders to dress like a tent will be issued then music, radio, film, internet will be banned. Men will be forced to grow beards.

But hey its shitholeistan what else do you expect from it

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well right about now, they are making all the right noises but I believe this because this is all just a fascade they first want to really dig in establish their roots properly and second of all these products of ultra conservative misogynistic goat fucking mountain culture won't be able to hold themselves in for very long.

What is moderate for them is extreme for normal people, already there are some unverified reports that in some cities they have told women and girls to stay home and not to go to work or school. Very soon orders to dress like a tent will be issued then music, radio, film, internet will be banned. Men will be forced to grow beards.

so you are only hoping for the worst?

Rambler

Where are you getting these unconfirmed reports - From the Chaddi shittland or the west who have spent billions of dollars and ultimately fled with tail between their legs. Just the demeanor of the men in the presidential palace says a lot about them. As I said I see good things ahead for people of Afghanistan. Islam has given the necessary rights to women it seems they won't go much beyond that staying within their conservative culture.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
That sounds like Indian wish, but their game is over. They tried their best to cause chaos but now they are only hoping. Like someone said this transition was more peaceful than their elections.
so you are only hoping for the worst?
I'm not hoping for the worst, I'm just taking my lessons from history. Let me put it into a local context. Nawaz Sharif got elected/selected as PM, did extreme corruption, came into power the second time, did extreme corruption, came into power a third time, did extreme corruption.

You think he has changed and become nazriati now? And if he came into power the 4th time he would be corruption free and work towards the betterment of the country?

Like Einstein said, repeating the same experiment and expecting different results every time is stupidity.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Where are you getting these unconfirmed reports - From the Chaddi shittland or the west who have spent billions of dollars and ultimately fled with tail between their legs. Just the demeanor of the men in the presidential palace says a lot about them. As I said I see good things ahead for people of Afghanistan. Islam has given the necessary rights to women it seems they won't go much beyond that staying within their conservative culture.
I'm not getting them, they are in the press. And Islam has given every and equal right to women as men. They don't believe or accept that. Lets see how the cards fall.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
40 years of war taught great lessons to Taliban. I believe they will work for the betterment of thier country in coming days and allow everyone to live peacefully.

Shan ALi AK 27

I'm not hoping for the worst, I'm just taking my lessons from history. Let me put it into a local context. Nawaz Sharif got elected/selected as PM, did extreme corruption, came into power the second time, did extreme corruption, came into power a third time, did extreme corruption.

You think he has changed and become nazriati now? And if he came into power the 4th time he would be corruption free and work towards the betterment of the country?

Like Einstein said, repeating the same experiment and expecting different results every time is stupidity.
Why are you so against Taliban when their own people are welcoming them. You believe too much western propaganda man. Do you even know how much stuff associated to Taliban was totally false in 90's? They did some mistakes as they just got out of war with Soviets' and they were young men trying to govern a crazy country. Most of those videos of beating women were all false.

disgusted

There is no cure for a person who is born as a pessimist. They will enforce Islam in letter and spirit and their start shows that. Either one is a Muslim or not. there are no shades of gray. Pakistan Islam is the darkish gray shade. Afghans are practising Muslims unlike our people who hold the tasbih but do not hesitate to steal anything handy.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There is no cure for a person who is born as a pessimist. They will enforce Islam in letter and spirit and their start shows that. Either one is a Muslim or not. there are no shades of gray. Pakistan Islam is the darkish gray shade. Afghans are practising Muslims unlike our people who hold the tasbih but do not hesitate to steal anything handy.
giphy.gif

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Why are you so against Taliban when their own people are welcoming them. You believe too much western propaganda man. Do you even know how much stuff associated to Taliban was totally false in 90's? They did some mistakes as they just got out of war with Soviets' and they were young men trying to govern a crazy country. Most of those videos of beating women were all false.
Nothing but just more conspiracy theory and denial. When the facts are right out in the open to see.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes it is a big worry that tribes may start fighting among each other.
True. Afghanistan is a shithole and these Afghanis really have no real concept of belonging to a country or national unity, they a mish mash of different races and tribes and more loyal to them than something called shitholeistan.