طلاق کوئی بری چیز نہیں

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
حضرت صاحب۔۔ اب کیا یہ سرٹیفیکیٹ بھی مدرسے کے کسی جاہل ملا سے لینا پڑے گا کہ معاشرہ میرا ہے یا نہیں۔۔؟؟
میرا معاشرہ کالے انگریز کا معاشرہ ہوتا تو اس میں طلاق پسندیدہ چیز ہوتی

INDUS1

MPA (400+ posts)
او بھائی پیدائشی مسلمان۔۔ اگر اپنی کچھ ذاتی سوچ ہے تو پیش کرو، برائے مہربانی یہ کاپی پیسٹ کرکے جہالت مت پھیلاؤ۔۔ جہالت کی تو پہلے ہی بہت فراوانی ہے یہاں۔۔۔
bhai hum muslims hain aur AGAR QURAN MAIN KOI BAAT AA JAATI HAI TO HUM USS PER ZAATI SOCH NAHI RAKH SAKTAY. PERIOD. Kia app log GEETA per yaqeen nahi kartay.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Tala'aq promote karne m konsa middle ground hai bhai?
Again going full retard. If a woman for example follow desi cultural norms and cover her head or wear duputta, doesn't mean she wants to roam naked in the streets. It's either full naked having sex with every passer by on the street all day long, or covered head to toe in a bedsheet like a ghost.

Suppose you are married to a woman who was forced to marry you by her family, has zero interest in you, doesn't give you the time of day, abuses you and you can go to hell for all you care i.e pretty much hates your guts. You will still choose to stay married to that woman because OH NO TALAQ BAAAD!!!!

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai hum muslims hain aur AGAR QURAN MAIN KOI BAAT AA JAATI HAI TO HUM USS PER ZAATI SOCH NAHI RAKH SAKTAY. PERIOD. Kia app log GEETA per yaqeen nahi kartay.

تبھی تو مسلمانوں پر زوال آیا ہوا ہے اور پونے دو ارب ہونے کے باوجود پوری دنیا میں خجل خوار ہوتے پھررہے ہیں۔۔

INDUS1

MPA (400+ posts)
تبھی تو مسلمانوں پر زوال آیا ہوا ہے اور پونے دو ارب ہونے کے باوجود پوری دنیا میں خجل خوار ہوتے پھررہے ہیں۔۔
koi baat nahi hum dekh lain gay., FILHAAL aap apnay desh main CORONA say baat karain.

alisajid

Senator (1k+ posts)
او بھائی پیدائشی مسلمان۔۔ اگر اپنی کچھ ذاتی سوچ ہے تو پیش کرو، برائے مہربانی یہ کاپی پیسٹ کرکے جہالت مت پھیلاؤ۔۔ جہالت کی تو پہلے ہی بہت فراوانی ہے یہاں۔۔۔
Tu what you meant to say is Quran say Reference dena is jihaalat?

Conservative liberal

Senator (1k+ posts)
Again going full retard. If a woman for example follow desi cultural norms and cover her head or wear duputta, doesn't mean she wants to roam naked in the streets. It's either full naked having sex with every passer by on the street all day long, or covered head to toe in a bedsheet like a ghost.

Suppose you are married to a woman who was forced to marry you by her family, has zero interest in you, doesn't give you the time of day, abuses you and you can go to hell for all you care i.e pretty much hates your guts. You will still choose to stay married to that woman because OH NO TALAQ BAAAD!!!!
where did I say that tala'aq can not be the last option if the martial relation does not go well? My only problem is the promotion of Tala'aq rather than promoting harmony, settlement and peace as first option.
Mind your words please! problem is with your interpretation and not with my opinion. well at the end لَكُمْ دِيْنُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِيْنِ.