عثمان بزدار نے چولستان جیپ ریلی ٹریک پر گاڑی دوڑا کر سب کو حیران کر دیا

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ گدھا کیوں چھانٹے کھانے کی جستجو میں لگا ہوا ہے

یار عجیب چو*** آدمی ہے یہ ڈنگر
تو لاہور جا کے بیٹھ مر، سینٹ کے الیکشن کے لیے کوئی جوڑ توڑ کر . گورنر سرور نے نونیوں کو کوئی دھوبی پٹکا مارا تو پھر عورتوں کی طرح رونا شروع ہو جائے گا کہ میرے اختیارات میں مداخلت ہو رہی ہے

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تو لاہور جا کے بیٹھ مر، سینٹ کے الیکشن کے لیے کوئی جوڑ توڑ کر . گورنر سرور نے نونیوں کو کوئی دھوبی پٹکا مارا تو پھر عورتوں کی طرح رونا شروع ہو جائے گا کہ میرے اختیارات میں مداخلت ہو رہی ہے
جناب ، نیازی بیچارہ بھی کیا کرے، جسے بھی کرسی پر بٹھاتا ہے، وہ اوقات سے ہی باہر ہو جاتا ہے

Jaanbaazkarachi

MPA (400+ posts)
Sir ji I don't understand your arrogance whenever you speak about Buzdar Sahib?

What is with word Dunger? You think you're some how better than him? Really I don't understand this racism about him.

Brother if he is media savy then it doesn't mean he is not working or doing his job, Imran khan would never keep him in place if he wasn't working. So please pay some respect to your fellow human being.

The Sane

I don't think you do, if you did, you wouldn't be complaining.
You are the one complaining at my post. Not me! Furthermore, I am entitled to my opinion. Agreeing or disagreeing with anybody here is entirely my prerogative.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

What is with word Dunger? You think you're some how better than him? Really I don't understand this racism about him.

Brother if he is media savy then it doesn't mean he is not working or doing his job, Imran khan would never keep him in place if he wasn't working. So please pay some respect to your fellow human being.
Like it or not, our desis are still a victim of this showbazi culture. Do something tiny or not even anything, but make such a huge fuss over it, show it to everybody, see what I did, this is amazing and no one else could have done it. Then everybody say wah wah wah kya baat hai kya zabardast aadmi hai bhai. If you quietly put your head down and do you work, no one gives a shit about you .

The Sharifs have mastered this art down to the tee. Specially Shabaz, thats why he was called showbaz. Wah kya mutahariq CM tha, you still hear people saying this. But what is his actually performance and governance for the last 10 years in Punjab?

The Sane

Nope, you are the one who quoted me first in this thread.

Yes you are and so am I

Yes, and vice versa.
Quoting anyone doesn’t necessitate one to be in agreement. Coercion certainly does not help either.
(I don't think you do, if you did, you wouldn't be complaining.)

I gave you room for entitlement to your opinion, but you are wincing at my entitlement.
(I don't think you do, if you did, you wouldn't be complaining.)

Lastly, I still do not like Buzdar.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't know why people have to complain about everything and literally everything. What's wrong with this? Tourism is equally important as any other department.

If you don't want to appreciate Buzdar for the massive action against Qabza Mafia, Health Card Progress and so many other things, then stop complaining about smaller things as well.

Dr Adam

Okay, I stand corrected. I apologize.

Please be aware, and you can check my comments and threads made on this forum in his favor since he took over as CM Punjab. But when I started hearing his corruption stories..... watched a number of videos done by Imran Khan Riaz with evidence on his corruption, that was it. I double checked personally with the then Chief Secretary Punjab, and he confirmed it to me what Imran Riaz was saying was 100% correct. Like it or not, since that day this man lost all his respect in my eyes. Its my considered opinion that he's a wolf disguised in a sheep's skin.
Why PM Khan is keeping him? That has more to do with some political realities, little pragmatism than idealism. Political expediency.... could be? but it has nothing to do with his working.
(FYI, all the present Federal Secretaries were junior to me in the Civil Administration).

Jaanbaazkarachi

MPA (400+ posts)
Okay, I stand corrected. I apologize.

Please be aware, and you can check my comments and threads made on this forum in his favor since he took over as CM Punjab. But when I started hearing his corruption stories..... watched a number of videos done by Imran Khan Riaz with evidence on his corruption, that was it. I double checked personally with the then Chief Secretary Punjab, and he confirmed it to me what Imran Riaz was saying was 100% correct. Like it or not, since that day this man lost all his respect in my eyes. Its my considered opinion that he's a wolf disguised in a sheep's skin.
Why PM Khan is keeping him? That has more to do with some political realities, little pragmatism than idealism. Political expediency.... could be? but it has nothing to do with his working.
(FYI, all the present Federal Secretaries were junior to me in the Civil Administration).
Thanks... we are all created equally by our creator so racism of any sort must not be tolerated.

To be honest with you what I heard is completely different then what you hear about Buzdar sahib, let's agree to disagree with each other on the subject. History will be ultimate judge.

Dr Adam

Thanks... we are all created equally by our creator so racism of any sort must not be tolerated.

To be honest with you what I heard is completely different then what you hear about Buzdar sahib, let's agree to disagree with each other on the subject. History will be ultimate judge.
Brother! commenting on his demeanor was not from the angle of racism, nothing but his performance alone. It is my hatred and zero tolerance for corruption which flares me up (may be my fault). I try taking cue in my life from the last sermon of Aaqa e Naamdaar Muhammad Mustafa Sal-lal-lahu Alihai Wasallam which defines the code of life for us Muslims. It beautifully covers the subject of racism as well.
But I once again regret for my harsh criticism which may have hurt your feelings.

Now.... Shalom...... Peace. ☮️?