عدت میں نکاح، طاہر اشرفی کے لاہور ہائیکورٹ کے فیصلے پر اعتراضات

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اسی وجہ سے میری تمہارے لیئے کھبی ہارڈ فیلنگز نہیں رہیں، اور تمہارے اسی رویئے سے دل پگھل جاتا ہے۔۔ پچھلی بار بھی تم سے بحث ہوئی مگر میری طرح تم بھی گالی کا سہارا نہیں لیتے ہو۔۔ورنہ کب کا اگنور میں ڈال دیتا۔۔ ہاں بات کرنا ہر کسی کا حق ہے۔۔۔اس اوپر کے جواب کے لیئے ۔۔جزاک اللہ۔

جہاں تک علم کی بات ہے ، تو میرا مشورہ ہے، بلکہ درخواست۔۔ اگر تم واقعی اتنے ہی پڑھے لکھے ہو تو ، خود اسلامی تحقیق شرو ع کرو۔۔ شروعات قرآنی ترجمہ و تفاسیر سے کرو۔۔

اور ایک بندے کی تفسیر پر اکتفا نہ کرو، بلکہ کئی طرح کے مگر اچھے اور مستند لوگوں کی تفاسیر کو پڑھو،

اس کے علاوہ جو مسٗلہ در پیش ہو انہیں ان سے پوچھو ، جو اس بارے میں صحیح علم رکھتے ہوں۔۔

امید ہے یہ بتانے کی ضرورت نہیں کہ یو ٹیوب پر صرف سرسری رائے ہی جان سکتے ہو۔۔ مگر اصل علم خود تحقیق کرکے پاوگے۔۔
کیونکہ تم ایک پڑھے لکھے بندے ہو تو تحقیق کرنے میں جھنجلاہٹ نہیں ہونی چاہیئے۔

اللہ ہم سب کے نیک مقاصد میں ہمیں کامیابی دے۔ آمین۔
It is not about me. You can insult me as much as you like. see the older posts, you never wanted to delete it, YOU BLAMED IT ON THE MAKER OF THE CARTOONS. Anyway, you wanted to delete it, but couldn't delete it because of time resriction.
I would request siasat.pk to delete the cartoon post. Take my one advice, don't be personal. I admired you when you wrote an Urdu story. You are the kind of person who takes religion seriously. I know you are a nice man. I did NOT want to offend you. BUT I must tell anyone, even my family member if he does print a cartoon about our religion.
I am not an angel, I could have made such a mistake too, but I would have acted like Dr Adam did yesterday and would have apologized right away. ANYWAY, you have realized that you made a mistake. May Allah forgive you. May Allah forgive me if I did anything wrong.
You can stay angry with me if you like , and find faults in me, but now I don't have any hard feelings about you. Allah Hafiz​

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A question, Can a non-Muslim woman in a Muslim country be allowed to marry right after her husband's death?
According to Quran, it is ordained that Non-Muslims would be treated as per their own religious rulings. Even in Pakistan, Non-Muslims follow their own religious teachings for their personal matters.

Surah Al-Maidah: Verse # 48:

Then We revealed the Book to you (O Muhammad!) with Truth, confirming whatever of the Book was revealed before, and protecting and guarding over it. Judge, then, in the affairs of men in accordance with the Law that Allah has revealed, and do not follow their desires in disregard of the Truth which has come to you. For each of you We have appointed a Law and a way of life. And had Allah so willed, He would surely have made you one single community; instead, (He gave each of you a Law and a way of life) in order to test you by what He gave you. Vie, then, one with another in good works. Unto Allah is the return of all of you; and He will then make you understand the truth concerning the matters on which you disagreed.

Diabetes

MPA (400+ posts)
Test is not 100 percent correct
urin test in first two weeks are not 100% correct. But blood test and urin test in later weeks are 100% true. Women can have ultrasound. If women do not want to do test, its OK, DNA test can be done of a child which is 100% true.

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
urin test in first two weeks are not 100% correct. But blood test and urin test in later weeks are 100% true. Women can have ultrasound. If women do not want to do test, its OK, DNA test can be done of a child which is 100% true.
Just follow the company policy, if you want to work for the company.

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
عدت میں نکاح نہیں کرنا چاہئے اور اتنی جلدی کس لئے عدت کونسا تین سال ہے تین مہینے ہی تو ہیں؟ انسانی رشتوں کو کچھ تو تکریم دو ؟

لاہور ہائیکورٹ نے عدت میں نکاح کو درست قرار دیا تھا. اس پر مفتی منیب الرحمٰن نے چھ صفحات کے فتوی میں کہا 'جو عورت طلاق، خلع یا وفات کی عدت گزار رہی ہے، اس کے لیے عدت پوری ہونے سے پہلے کسی اجنبی شخص سے نکاح کرنا شریعت کی روح سے حرام اور گناہ کبیرہ ہے.​