عدم اعتماد میں پنڈی والے کچھ صاحبان آلہ کار کےطور پر استعمال ہوئے:امتیاز گل

markwilson0319

Voter (50+ posts)
Kaal ko koi andar say attack ho giya, in assholes na tub be yahi kahna hai k hum neutral hain. In kuttay k bachoon ko sirf $$ chahiay hain, us k liya in ke puri family ko uthaa ker lay jao our pant utaar ker sar-e-bazaar in ke ass maar lo

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He was there to lick US ass to beg for money and, to finalize the following terms and conditions after the regime change

1) Bases
2) Trade with India
3) slow down CPEC
4) Recognize Israel

5) Condemn Russia and not buy any oil or wheat from them.
Thats not possible..If they try.They will fail..Patriots will not allow it..
This is not Musharraf..Zia era..

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
FS0XbBbaIAAAwZ6

Melanthus

He was there to lick US ass to beg for money and, to finalize the following terms and conditions after the regime change

1) Bases
2) Trade with India
3) slow down CPEC
4) Recognize Israel

5) Condemn Russia and not buy any oil or wheat from them.
I know US wants Pakistan to recognise Israel but it will not be possible for the time being.The establishment and imported government will face a backlash from the public.The majority of Pakistanis will oppose recognition of Israel.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I know US wants Pakistan to recognise Israel but it will not be possible for the time being.The establishment and imported government will face a backlash from the public.The majority of Pakistanis will oppose recognition of Israel.
The majority of Pakistani will certainly oppose it but, the fact of the matter is, pmln in their previous term did send a delegation to Israel and recently, another group and a PTV anchor whom I know personally, went to Israel. What exactly the agenda is? not sure, but, it is bound to happen sooner or later.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1524983082104852502

Melanthus

The majority of Pakistani will certainly oppose it but, the fact of the matter is, pmln in their previous term did send a delegation to Israel and recently, another group and a PTV anchor whom I know personally, went to Israel. What exactly the agenda is? not sure, but, it is bound to happen sooner or later.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1524983082104852502
It could happen in future but I doubt if PMLN can take the risk before the elections.

no_handle_

MPA (400+ posts)
ایک تو عمران خان آپ لوگوں کے حواس پر اتنا سوار ہو گیا ہے کہ ہر بات اس سے جوڑنا شروع کر دیتے ہیں۔

ہو سکتا ہے چیف صاحب اپنے کاروباری معاملات دیکھنے اور ریٹائرمنٹ کے بعد والے گھر کی لوکیشن پسند کرنے گئے ہوں۔