عظمیٰ کی لاش کیسے واش روم سے گندے نالے تک پہنچی؟

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is so bad, hang these.
This is worse than Major Ammara Riaz case.
If she was punished earlier poor uzma could have been saved.
By the way this woman has already 2 prior cases on her for violence against servants.

Last edited:

bhaibarood

in which religion is allowed to have young girls has house maids
Poor Pakistani parents .
In which army we hide army abuse on own civilians? Pakistan
pakistan-child-maid.jpg

Last edited:

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
But your beloved army never punish paiti bhai.
I have been raising voice since last 4 months but created threads but no results yet!
Check my old post https://www.siasat.pk/forums/thread...-punshied-ispr-decided-to-support-her.655693/
as much as i know about army , they may not let civilians ridicule the institution but you take my words the career of such officers are ended after internal inquiry , those who beat those motorway officers i can bet you check it out those captains would be retiring being a captain .discipline inside the institute is very strict .

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Name the Prime Minister who was hanged and after death his shalwar was removed, pictures were taken to verify if he had circumsicion, and his file was completed, closed and locked in an ISI cabinet.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guys … we must continue to raise our voice against child labor and child torture. In fact, the Government must pass legislation to ban child labor and anyone caught keeping a child servant less than 18 years old must be punished severely. Also justice should be done in all cases regardless if these cases involve any politician, someone from armed forces or any other rich or powerful person. Enough is enough .... these injustices has to stop. It's time for action. We can continue to raise these issues so media can pick it and then the courts and law enforcement agencies must take action and bring these filth of the earth to task.

bhaibarood

as much as i know about army , they may not let civilians ridicule the institution but you take my words the career of such officers are ended after internal inquiry , those who beat those motorway officers i can bet you check it out those captains would be retiring being a captain .discipline inside the institute is very strict .
Thats the basic problem! Punishment for crimes is not mere retirement, we need punishments not forced retirement (such a justice wow).
You can kill someone and they just retire you?
Can civilians get the same punishments?

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thats the basic problem! Punishment for crimes is not mere retirement, we need punishments not forced retirement (such a justice wow).
You can kill someone and they just retire you?
Can civilians get the same punishments?
they didnt kill no one .. and let me tell you for a military officer this is the worst punishment that you take away his badges . had they killed that motorway officers they would have been awarded proper punishments .

bhaibarood

they didnt kill no one .. and let me tell you for a military officer this is the worst punishment that you take away his badges . had they killed that motorway officers they would have been awarded proper punishments .
I called that BS !
Kharotabad incident culprits were also retired, they killed 5 women one was pregnant.
NLC scammers were forced retired too.
Army safeguards like Major Ammara Riaz people