علمائے کرام کی سری لنکن ہائی کمشنر کے ہمراہ پریس کانفرنس،واقعہ کی مذمت

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
مرزا کی لکھی بہت ساری کتابیں ہیں لیکن ان میں سے اکثر اتنی بیہودہ اور واہیات ہیں
کہ پڑھ کر شرم آتی ہے...اسی لیے خلیفہ حضرات نے سب غائب کر دی ہیں اور اکثر احمدی
انہیں پڑھ نہیں سکتے.مرے ایک دوست جو احمدیوں کے بڑے خلاف تھے انہوں نے پاکستان جاکر
سب کتابیں ڈھونڈ نکالیں تھیں اور یہاں ایک لائبریری بنا دی تھی ...میں نے وہ سب پڑھی ہیں اور
ان میں اتنا گند ہے کہ بتاتے ہوے بھی شرم آتی ہے.
You are right, I have read a few excerpts from his books, and one wonders, how can anyone in a right mind believe or follow a fake nabi?
By the same token, we should not treat them badly as the matter is between Allah and them.

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And how you going to enforce it ?
Because you are majority you would gang up on ahmadi/qadiani ?

Every religion in the world has its off shoots.. tum logos sy kion bardasht nahi hota??
Badmaashi per kion utar aaty ho....
Jab koi aap kay Deen ka mazak Saray bazar ura rahou tou kitna bardasht karain

Jitna Pakistan mai Qadiyano ko Bardasht kiya huwa hai Shaid hee kise aur jaga aisa hota hai

Jo Gaand tum loo philatay hou

Wake Up Pakistan

You are right, I have read a few excerpts from his books, and one wonders, how can anyone in a right mind believe or follow a fake nabi?
By the same token, we should not treat them badly as the matter is between Allah and them.
Which Matter is between ALLAH n them

Its our Deen. We should stuggle to stand for our Deen. and anyone who plays with it

we should stop him. This is out responsibility

Wake Up Pakistan

Everything. First state of Pakistan capitulated in front of Ulemas on the issue of country being Islamic Republic or secular Republic. Then it capitulated in front of their demands to declare Qadianis as non Muslims in constitution and later punish them by law if they "behave" like Muslims. Capitalizing on these capitulations Ulemas went straight ahead with their other demands such as severe punishments for blasphemy, Hudood laws, Khatme Nabuwat laws etc. Now the destruction of Pakistani society is complete thanks to them, Ulemas will also oversee school syllabus
Society is on wrong track due to weak corrupt justice and economic systems.
may be some Forces drive them to wrong side using religion as well.

These thing do not justify what you are saying

kayawish

اچھا دوست تھا پر قادیانی تھا۔
یہی تو مسئلہ ہے قادیانیوں میں سب نیکیاں ہے بس ایک برائی ہے کہ وہ قادیانی ہیں۔ کیا کبھی سوچا وہ نیک قادیانی ہونے کی وجہ سے تو نہیں؟
ts_rana
honge naik magar islam ka naam nahin istemaal karain.I dont have any problems with them.Why they dont give a name to their religion then ?

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jab koi aap kay Deen ka mazak Saray bazar ura rahou tou kitna bardasht karain

Jitna Pakistan mai Qadiyano ko Bardasht kiya huwa hai Shaid hee kise aur jaga aisa hota hai

Jo Gaand tum loo philatay hou

dude.. when a majority starts thinking they have been wronged by a minority.. that is recipe for human disaster.... some what like Germans and Jews... some what like India and muslims..... some what like us beautiful 'peaceful' sunni muslims and them qadyanies.

Wake up Pak

Its our Deen. We should stuggle to stand for our Deen. and anyone who plays with it

We do not have the right to stop them. All we can do is invite them to Deen of Allah by putting our case convincingly that any Nabi or Rasool after the final Nabi Hazrat Mohammad PBUH is fake.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

And who gave you that responsibility? Or you think Allah's deen is so weak it cannot survive an impostor like Ghulam Mirza or you think you are so strong that Allah needs your help to save his deen?

Lakum deenukum waliya deen

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
And who gave you that responsibility? Or you think Allah's deen is so weak it cannot survive an impostor like Ghulam Mirza or you think you are so strong that Allah needs your help to save his deen?

Lakum deenukum waliya deen

funny thing is, all argument against islam are so weak and twisted.. that half brained person wont bother paying attention to them... but my pakistanis have nothing better to do then enforcing...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
funny thing is, all argument against islam are so weak and twisted.. that half brained person wont bother paying attention to them... but my pakistanis have nothing better to do then enforcing...
Everybody is defender of the deen here, but when it comes to following it phir sub aaien baaien shaeein kerna shuru kerte hain

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Everybody is defender of the deen here, but when it comes to following it phir sub aaien baaien shaeein kerna shuru kerte hain

few times I asked active enforcing type aashiqan "have you read quran..(not only arabic but like a book.. knowing meaning)" .. none of them said yes.

Last edited:

arifkarim

honge naik magar islam ka naam nahin istemaal karain.I dont have any problems with them.Why they dont give a name to their religion then ?
If they consider their religion Islam who is you to decide it's not Islam? Let Allah decide who sent the religion

kayawish

If they consider their religion Islam who is you to decide it's not Islam? Let Allah decide who sent the religion
he did decided 1400 years before and said that Rasool Allah PBUH is Khatam an-Nabiyyin.He did not said that Mirza ghulam is Khatam an-Nabiyyin nauz billah.Allah already gave his decision in Quran.Anything else u wana say ? just look for another name for your cult religion thats all and dont try to hijack ours.

arifkarim

he did decided 1400 years before and said that Rasool Allah PBUH is Khatam an-Nabiyyin.He did not said that Mirza ghulam is Khatam an-Nabiyyin nauz billah.Allah already gave his decision in Quran.Anything else u wana say ? just look for another name for your cult religion thats all and dont try to hijack ours.
It's your own interpretation of Khatam Nabiyyin in Quran. If Qadianis are interpreting this in Quran differently, who are you to judge which interpretation is right or wrong? Who made you judge? Let Allah decide it who sent Quran

kayawish

It's your own interpretation of Khatam Nabiyyin in Quran. If Qadianis are interpreting this in Quran differently, who are you to judge which interpretation is right or wrong? Who made you judge? Let Allah decide it who sent Quran
common now !!! r u on drugs or what ? tell me any reference in Quran OR in any hadidth about mirza qadyani ? dont say now that he is Izza A.S hahahahahah .... he died in toilet now please give me a break man

taban

نہ نہ نہ اللہ کے آخری نبی حضرت محمد صلی اللہ علیہ والہ وسلم نے فرما دیا تھا کہ میں خاتم النبیین ہوں اگر ایسی بات نہ ہوتی تو حضرت ابو بکر صدیق رضی اللہ عنہ مسیلمہ کذاب پر حملہ نہ کرتے اور وحشی جو حضرت حمزہ رضی کا قاتل تھا وہ رہتی زندگی تک مسیلمہ کو قتل کرنے پر اللہ سے رحم کی امید نہ لگائے رکھتا تو شہزادے اس کا فیصلہ تو چودہ سو سال پہلے ہی ہو گیا تھا کہ آپ صلعم کے بعد جو بھی نبوت کا دعوی کرے گا وہ جھوٹا اور کذاب ہی ہو گا باقی رہے قادیانی تو انکو حق حاصل ہے جسے چاہے شوق سے پو جیں

arifkarim

common now !!! r u on drugs or what ? tell me any reference in Quran OR in any hadidth about mirza qadyani ? dont say now that he is Izza A.S hahahahahah .... he died in toilet now please give me a break man
I gave you a link where you can read Qadianis interpretation of Khatam Nabiyyin in Quran. If the interpretation is wrong, it's a matter between them and Allah. And if it's right you are in no position to judge them anyway whether they are Muslim or not. No one has any copyright on Islam.