علی گیلانی کے ساتھ ویڈیو میں موجود پی ٹی آئی کے لوگ کون تھے ؟حامد میر

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gilani gets caught buying MNAs....Maryam says we sold PMLN tickets....and minions like you walk behind them to lick up their leftovers..grow a spine if you can.

Remember, its 11 shit holes against one PTI. Even then PDM is standing behind the constantly conspitated fazlu, and plastic face maryam....both non-members of the assembly. PMLN and JUIF have been taken for a ride by PPP.

PDM doesnt have what it takes to fight by the rules. If they did, they would not sit with 'partners' whose maan behen they had been cursing till a few months back. Beghairat beghairat hota hai..chahay PPP ka ho, PMLN ka ho, ya JUIF ka.
You better not add to the list of the stuff that I would love to rub on your face.
And I would rather like to talk to you on the tangible things. You are the master of the airy thing so I will leave it as your hall of fame.
I will be here Buchaa jee after Duska Election (if I am be living by then). And you should come to me with All the Guts You have --- This is 2nd thing on my list for you. ?
And I will keep my ears open for what presiding officers say. You will hear them from me

Will_Bite

You better not add to the list of the stuff that I would love to rub on your face.
And I would rather like to talk to you on the tangible things. You are the master of the airy thing so I will leave it as your hall of fame.
I will be here Buchaa jee after Duska Election (if I am be living by then). And you should come to me with All the Guts You have --- This is 2nd thing on my list for you. ?
And I will keep my ears open for what presiding officers say. You will hear them from me
I already said....win or lose, PTI has at least welcomed re-election. PMIK was the first one to call for it. Daska was PMLNs seat, so winning it again will be status quo. However, losing it would be a setback. Like Nowshera seat loss for PTI.

Its amusing watching PMLN and PPP supporters these days. They dont know how to craft their words.....so as not to offend their PDM partners...even though you hate each others guts.

Chalo ab ja kay vote of confidence pey matam karo....and wait until zardari uncle is able to buy a few more MNAs to trgger a vte of no confidence.

RajaRawal111

I already said....win or lose, PTI has at least welcomed re-election. PMIK was the first one to call for it. Daska was PMLNs seat, so winning it again will be status quo. However, losing it would be a setback. Like Nowshera seat loss for PTI.

Its amusing watching PMLN and PPP supporters these days. They dont know how to craft their words.....so as not to offend their PDM partners...even though you hate each others guts.

Chalo ab ja kay vote of confidence pey matam karo....and wait until zardari uncle is able to buy a few more MNAs to trgger a vte of no confidence.
Very First thing. You myst start reading news before speaking. PIT has challenged DUSKA reelection in SC.
Vote of confidence pur koi matum kurney ki zaroorat naheen. I told you before. Abhi to party shuru hooi he. At least Noonis dont want him to go at this time.

Will_Bite

Very First thing. You myst start reading news before speaking. PIT has challenged DUSKA reelection in SC.
Vote of confidence pur koi matum kurney ki zaroorat naheen. I told you before. Abhi to party shuru hooi he. At least Noonis dont want him to go at this time.
PTI didn't do it as a party. The candidate did. PMIK immediately asked for repoll on the disputed stations.
Secondly, I'm the least bit concerned about PDM. yes, the crook gillanis win was a setback....but pmln didn't get shit other than the handout they got in Punjab.
Waiting for internal fireworks in pdm to start soon.

RajaRawal111

PTI didn't do it as a party. The candidate did. PMIK immediately asked for repoll on the disputed stations.
Secondly, I'm the least bit concerned about PDM. yes, the crook gillanis win was a setback....but pmln didn't get shit other than the handout they got in Punjab.
Waiting for internal fireworks in pdm to start soon.
With Party i meant the Gaaliyan that IK is getting from commons in streets because of his Naalaeqee and munafiqat. PMLN is not interested to stop this train yet. Others in PDM have no major stake in awam so they may be interested.
I forsee IK Running away on his own. He has nothing but disappointment left for himself and for his installers.

Will_Bite

With Party i meant the Gaaliyan that IK is getting from commons in streets because of his Naalaeqee and munafiqat. PMLN is not interested to stop this train yet. Others in PDM have no major stake in awam so they may be interested.
I forsee IK Running away on his own. He has nothing but disappointment left for himself and for his installers.

Correction..pmln is not in a position to dislodge the govt.
Rather, the entire pdm is not in a position to dislodge it. You can use lame excuses for the delay, but fact is, only way for IK to go.is to.resign himself. PDM combined doesn't have what it takes. PMIK is safe, even with a 4-6 seat edge.

RajaRawal111

Correction..pmln is not in a position to dislodge the govt.
Rather, the entire pdm is not in a position to dislodge it. You can use lame excuses for the delay, but fact is, only way for IK to go.is to.resign himself. PDM combined doesn't have what it takes. PMIK is safe, even with a 4-6 seat edge.
I will not disagree.
I told you I see him running away on his own. The in parliament change will take place only if his selectors would like a smooth transition.

Will_Bite

I will not disagree.
I told you I see him running away on his own. The in parliament change will take place only if his selectors would like a smooth transition.
If 'selectors' are a factor as you say, do you think they will let clowns like Maryam or bilawal or fazal come near PM ship after what they have been saying? Does PDM ever expect to have a working relationship with the establishment?

Again...PMIK is here till 2023. Establishment doesn't have the will power to force him out. . Plus, country can't see afford to see the Forex influx erode away.

RajaRawal111

If 'selectors' are a factor as you say, do you think they will let clowns like Maryam or bilawal or fazal come near PM ship after what they have been saying? Does PDM ever expect to have a working relationship with the establishment?

Again...PMIK is here till 2023. Establishment doesn't have the will power to force him out. . Plus, country can't see afford to see the Forex influx erode away.
Eenve hi jo munh meen aata he maari jaatey ho yaar.
IK is not Theka daar of Forex. This is the whole dimension of family connections that is driving it. IK could never increase it until he made Living hell for the people inside the country.
If you have Guts then prove any significant increase in forex influx in late 2018 and early 2019 when IK took power. And compare it with the time just before IK.
And dont be the fraudster that you are, don't add the Dam fund in it.

Will_Bite

Eenve hi jo munh meen aata he maari jaatey ho yaar.
IK is not Theka daar of Forex. This is the whole dimension of family connections that is driving it. IK could never increase it until he made Living hell for the people inside the country.
If you have Guts then prove any significant increase in forex influx in late 2018 and early 2019 when IK took power. And compare it with the time just before IK.
And dont be the fraudster that you are, don't add the Dam fund in it.
Roshan digital accounts opened up seamless remittance streams for expats. Even the worst of patwaris knows expats only trust PMIK. PTI govt came in 2018. It takes a reasonable changiin policies for a change to take effect. It's not like pPMIK comes today, and Forex flows in by tomorrow.....or PDM comes today and Forex disappears by tomorrow. Aisee jahilana definitions PDM ko suit karti hajn. Been seeing too much of that from you

RajaRawal111

Roshan digital accounts opened up seamless remittance streams for expats. Even the worst of patwaris knows expats only trust PMIK. PTI govt came in 2018. It takes a reasonable changiin policies for a change to take effect. It's not like pPMIK comes today, and Forex flows in by tomorrow.....or PDM comes today and Forex disappears by tomorrow. Aisee jahilana definitions PDM ko suit karti hajn. Been seeing too much of that from you
You will never come to the real point. You think i don't know you.
Anyway you know i dont like wasting time on your mental Intuitions. Keep them near and dear to yourself.
Actually go and say that to Bajwa. It will will definitely make him think twice.