عمران خان آج اس چیز کا کریڈٹ لے رہا ہے جو کہ شہباز 5 سال پہلے کر چکا ہے

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Siberite problem with army generals is understandable. But his Bughaz Imran makes no sense
No, it's not understandable.... that's the very reason I had to put him away for good. What a lot of these fuckwits dismiss as "interference" of the army is actually their duty.
Show me a single country that doesn't have a secret agency overseeing internal matters and I will show you a fool.
Why does MI in the UK listen to their own lawmakers? Who told on Trump that lead to his impeachment and subsequent loss? A serving military man. Why was he listening in the first place? No one cried "establishment"....
Why did Bernie fail? Because US intelligence went out of their way to claim he's being funded by the russians..... as if that wasn't enough, they made the Democrips to also go out of their way and literally use their "veto" power to oust bernie from the race after everything else failed to deter him or surpass his popularity.
Why? Because they first thing he'd do would be to stop the criminal flow of funds into big corp and military pockets.....

So if Army dismissed Nawaz based on Panama papers.... they just did their job.....
As for IK, nothing is happening to him.... difference of opinions is what our fuckwits label as a fight.... IK is here to stay as long as he doesn't fill his own pockets or sell his country out.... which I highly doubt he will....

When I posed these questions to this fuckwit Siberite, his response was, "USA is not the best example of democracy".................... What about the UK I wonder..... in any case this retarded moron doesn't understand that we use them as examples because they're the Leaders of the Free world..... according to everyone he listens to and draws his fake morals from.....

Siberite

اتنے بڑے مسخرے کہ ن لیگ کے دس سالوں میں 70 فیصد درخت کم ہو گئے لاہور سے?

تین سال سے زیادہ تو مسلم لیگ پر تنقید کرتے گزر گئے ، بقیہ دو سال بھی چوولیں مارنے میں ہی گزار دو گے ۔ کبھی اپنی بھی چارپائ کے نیچے ڈانگ پھیر لیا کرو ۔​

ahameed

تین سال سے زیادہ تو مسلم لیگ پر تنقید کرتے گزر گئے ، بقیہ دو سال بھی چوولیں مارنے میں ہی گزار دو گے ۔ کبھی اپنی بھی چارپائ کے نیچے ڈانگ پھیر لیا کرو ۔​
پھیرنے کے بعد ہی پتہ چلا ھے جناب کہ دس سالوں میں کم ہوئے جبکہ تین سالوں میں بڑھے ہیں

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He has me on ignore list. But I know he secretly read my posts and enjoys it .. Arif Is exhausted today . He needs some break . I know he is fine candidate for Chatrol.
I don't put anyone on ignore list. What's the point of it when you are here for debate lol.

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
بڑے بڑے مسخرے موجود ہیں اس حکومت میں ۔​
نِکے دَلے المعروف مسخرہ اعلیٰ شروع دن سے بہت بڑا واداتیا ہے،،شاید وڈے دلے سے بڑھ کر
سڑے ہوئے پٹواری اُنکے دور کا 37 کروڑ فی کلو میٹر کا اُسی معیار کا سڑک عمرانی دور میں 17 کروڑ میں بن رہی ہے
مطبل ھِک کلو میٹر میں 20 کروڑ کا ڈاکہ
تب ہی نِکا حرامزادہ ٹی ٹیاں بنا بنا کر جھوٹے برتن جمع کرنے میں جُتا ہؤا ہے

Shahbaz-sharif-wifes-8.jpg

Last edited:

arifkarim

I am not talking about you. However, you are one hard worker. Need some break.
I know you don't have any bad intentions. You want what's the best for the country like all of us. Disagreements don't mean we are enemies. Have a nice day

LeanMean2

Senator (1k+ posts)
He has me on ignore list. But I know he secretly read my posts and enjoys it .. Arif Is exhausted today . He needs some break . I know he is fine candidate for Chatrol.
Iconoclast puts everyone on ignoring, such a fragile cry baby, can't tolerate any difference of opinion. Infact almost all of these Imranis are stone headed that any difference of opinion make them go bonkers.

Siberite

Iconoclast puts everyone on ignoring, such a fragile cry baby, can't tolerate any difference of opinion. Infact almost all of these Imranis are stone headed that any difference of opinion make them go bonkers.
The fact is that we are all here for the purpose of healthy debate . It is unfortunate that some of the scums of the country also get trapped in here. Iconoclast also wants a good debate, but only one sided. He doesn't seem to understand that the interference of armed forces in to the civilian jurisdiction in a third world country like Pakistan has its devastating effects on all institutions of the country. Pakistan has not become a developed country and the people's morals are not as strong as of those who are in USA or in Western countries.
Pakistan has gone through number of army dictatorships , while in USA army doesn't poke its nose in the civilian run matters and stays away from their electoral process.
In Pakistan , we can see an open violations of not only electoral processes but a direct negation of our Constitution by the army dictators.

We don't have strong democratic civilian institutions to hold back the army interference. Its get ugly when we have every institution paralyzed by the people like Musharraf and others and when they convert my army in to a mercenaries for foreign powers.

How many Iconoclasts come out from their homes at that time to save the country from brutal dictatorships of Zia and Musharraf ? Seeing the 220 million people converted in to a giant begging bowl and being mocked around the world for pissing in bed ?

How many Iconoclasts able to place these dictators to face justice in past ?

The answer is none .. Will always be none.

Pathfinder

The fact is that we are all here for the purpose of healthy debate . It is unfortunate that some of the scums of the country also get trapped in here. Iconoclast also wants a good debate, but only one sided. He doesn't seem to understand that the interference of armed forces in to the civilian jurisdiction in a third world country like Pakistan has its devastating effects on all institutions of the country. Pakistan has not become a developed country and the people's morals are not as strong as of those who are in USA or in Western countries.
Pakistan has gone through number of army dictatorships , while in USA army doesn't poke its nose in the civilian run matters and stays away from their electoral process.
In Pakistan , we can see an open violations of not only electoral processes but a direct negation of our Constitution by the army dictators.

We don't have strong democratic civilian institutions to hold back the army interference. Its get ugly when we have every institution paralyzed by the people like Musharraf and others and when they convert my army in to a mercenaries for foreign powers.

How many Iconoclasts come out from their homes at that time to save the country from brutal dictatorships of Zia and Musharraf ? Seeing the 220 million people converted in to a giant begging bowl and being mocked around the world for pissing in bed ?

How many Iconoclasts able to place these dictators to face justice in past ?

The answer is none .. Will always be none.
here is question, since you are so up amrikas rear about non interference. name me one nation where the military is not involved in its affairs! just one. since you are talking so highly of amrika. what the hell is pentagon about then?

if military in Pakistan puts amritsari bc in power then its all fine and dandy. that is what your whole logic is based on.

Saboo

بڑے بڑے مسخرے موجود ہیں اس حکومت میں ۔​
ہاں بڑے بڑے مسخرے حکومت میں بھی ہیں لیکن کچھ تم جسے باہر بھی ہیں
اب اس میں کیا ?

Siberite

here is question, since you are so up amrikas rear about non interference. name me one nation where the military is not involved in its affairs! just one. since you are talking so highly of amrika. what the hell is pentagon about then?

if military in Pakistan puts amritsari bc in power then its all fine and dandy. that is what your whole logic is based on.
Try to understand what I have written. There is no such thing as Amrika. pentagon never try to steal election. Have you ever seen dictator becoming a president in USA.

Pathfinder

Try to understand what I have written. There is no such thing as Amrika. pentagon never try to steal election. Have you ever seen dictator becoming a president in USA.
I asked you to tell me where in the world does the military stay out of the affairs of their nation? just one!!

do you really think that pentagon doesn't pull the strings in their government? since mai baap amrika is holy land to you.

Pathfinder

No, it's not understandable.... that's the very reason I had to put him away for good. What a lot of these fuckwits dismiss as "interference" of the army is actually their duty.
Show me a single country that doesn't have a secret agency overseeing internal matters and I will show you a fool.
Why does MI in the UK listen to their own lawmakers? Who told on Trump that lead to his impeachment and subsequent loss? A serving military man. Why was he listening in the first place? No one cried "establishment"....
Why did Bernie fail? Because US intelligence went out of their way to claim he's being funded by the russians..... as if that wasn't enough, they made the Democrips to also go out of their way and literally use their "veto" power to oust bernie from the race after everything else failed to deter him or surpass his popularity.
Why? Because they first thing he'd do would be to stop the criminal flow of funds into big corp and military pockets.....

So if Army dismissed Nawaz based on Panama papers.... they just did their job.....
As for IK, nothing is happening to him.... difference of opinions is what our fuckwits label as a fight.... IK is here to stay as long as he doesn't fill his own pockets or sell his country out.... which I highly doubt he will....

When I posed these questions to this fuckwit Siberite, his response was, "USA is not the best example of democracy".................... What about the UK I wonder..... in any case this retarded moron doesn't understand that we use them as examples because they're the Leaders of the Free world..... according to everyone he listens to and draws his fake morals from.....
you are debating jamadars and istanjadars. yadri de think that qainat belongs to two bit dallay from amritsar and modi is their bhagwan.