عمران خان آرمی چیف کو خوش کرنے کے لئے ایسی تقریریں کر رہے ہیں - انصار عباسی

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Molana Abbassi: Once upon a time I used to respect you as I thought at that time that you are a deen-daar person. But the more I read you and I watch you on TV shows..... I'm constrained to believe that you are a man with an agenda, a man who considers himself as Mr. Right and a man who thinks that everyone else in this country is a fool.
Come on YOU IDIOT and grow up now.

STOP BEING JUDGEMENTAL. YOU HAVE NO CREDENTIALS TO JUDGE OUR PRIME MINISTER.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
تو یہ حرام زادہ آ رمی کو سپورٹ کرنے پر ناخوش ہے اور یہ نطفہ حرام گروپ ہے ؟ اگر اس گشتی کے بچے کو پاکستانُ آ رمی کی سپورٹ پر اپنے پچھواڑے میں تکلیف ہے تو اس حرام زادے کو اپنی ماں کے خصم کی فوج کے پاس انڈیا جاکر اپنی مُ۔۔۔چ ۔۔۔کئ ضرورت ہے

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Molana Abbassi: Once upon a time I used to respect you as I thought at that time that you are a deen-daar person. But the more I read you and I watch you on TV shows..... I'm constrained to believe that you are a man with an agenda, a man who considers himself as Mr. Right and a man who thinks that everyone else in this country is a fool.

I don’t like him but picking on your last line, who has credentials to judge ?

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
THIS ONLY HAPPENS IN PAKISTAN... THESE SO CALLED JOURNALISTS WORK ON AN AGENDA. I CANT BELIEVE THAT HOW CAN THEY LIVE IN PAKISTAN AND TALK AGAINST PAKISTAN... UNIMAGINABLE.
Talking against few big wigs and prime minister is not talking against Pakistan

Sinatangen

Citizen

More like liberal in molvi‘s coating!

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No doubt Imran is the best ball licker in Pakistan,keep licking,your survival is in it.
PMIK and PTI is not going anywhere in the next eight years. Only PTI is going to rule in Sind from 2023. So please stop worrying about him

Only Pakistan is under the shadow of the Boot in South East Asia,thanks to spineless stupid nation.
There is an elected government in Pakistan and the last thing this nation needs is your approval for it. Nor your expertise of asian politics or history are needed.. Pak has already suffered enough of such fake and superficial intellectualism.
Anyway a bad news for you -- dynastic rule is dead forever in Pakistan - you may try for it so may hard.