عمران خان آرمی چیف کو خوش کرنے کے لئے ایسی تقریریں کر رہے ہیں - انصار عباسی

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
PMIK and PTI is not going anywhere in the next eight years. Only PTI is going to rule in Sind from 2023. So please stop worrying about him

There is an elected government in Pakistan and the last thing this nation needs is your approval for it. Nor your expertise of asian politics or history are needed.. Pak has already suffered enough of such fake and superficial intellectualism.
Anyway a bad news for you -- dynastic rule is dead forever in Pakistan - you may try for it so may hard.
Elected my foot,Donkey king has ruined the country.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Elected my foot,Donkey king has ruined the country.
As I said you are not an authority of any kind. You may cook up anything what you may- matters least - Or you are playing dumb that you will repeat a lie for hundred times and someone would believe it - Please keep cheating yourself and be happy.
. Only fact is PTI/PMIK are going to win in 2023, including in Sind.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
As I said you are not an authority of any kind. You may cook up anything what you may- matters least - Or you are playing dumb that you will repeat a lie for hundred times and someone would believe it - Please keep cheating yourself and be happy.
. Only fact is PTI/PMIK are going to win in 2023, including in Sind.
hahahaha keep living in fools parradise,,Immi only can win holding Bajwa,s stick.

Eyeaan

hahahaha keep living in fools parradise,,Immi only can win holding Bajwa,s stick.
whatever comforts you keep believing and saying-- but no need to play some fake (and clueless) expert on democracy to us.
What is here to remember -- no dynastic rule, no oligarchy and no martial law - so rosy days for feudal goons are over forever.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Molana Abbassi: Once upon a time I used to respect you as I thought at that time that you are a deen-daar person. But the more I read you and I watch you on TV shows..... I'm constrained to believe that you are a man with an agenda, a man who considers himself as Mr. Right and a man who thinks that everyone else in this country is a fool.
Come on YOU IDIOT and grow up now.

STOP BEING JUDGEMENTAL. YOU HAVE NO CREDENTIALS TO JUDGE OUR PRIME MINISTER.
His only credential is that he works for Mir Shakil.s Jang.
Isn't it good enough?…. ?

Nasir Hussain Sheikh

Councller (250+ posts)
Ansar is the most harami person who is always against Pakistan Army. This is weakness of the establishment who never brought him amd alikes to books. They will do until danda is not forwarded in them.

Salazar67

These rent a opinion taking heads speak from their rectum. Insar harami say what?

IK should speak about Endian General? F U Ahole.

Pathfinder

Only Pakistan is under the shadow of the Boot in South East Asia,thanks to spineless stupid nation.
do you suffer from retardation? you do so I should not have asked. as a poojari of mardood phutoo bc. who licked generals balls and then did what nawaja indian agent is doing now. bit the hand that made it.

criticize your lord phutto as well? but you won't. that there shows your hypocrisy.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1264981044752769024
EcPFTRVX0AIQScc

Only Pakistan is under the shadow of the Boot in South East Asia,thanks to spineless stupid nation.

vicahmed99

Abbasi sb aap ko khas takleef? Apni fauj ko hi khush kar raha hey apkey bhagorey leader ki tarah tau nahin modi ko khush kerney key liye kuch bhi bhonk diya

merapakistanzindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
yeh kutte nasal ka insaan. apni raye apne pass rakho haramzade .....prime minister koi bhi hota. jab aapke army leader pe attack ho oor aap khamosh raho yeh konsi mantaq hae... inn jese haramzade haram pe palne wale danishwar bane phirte hein..... oopar se daari bhi rakh lete hein ka banda pada parhezgaar lage...ese hote hein haramzade sahafi ...Pakistan ka masla yeh hae ke sare haram pe pale bade sahafi oor danishwar bane hue hein...

asfresco

Citizen

انصار عباسی آپ کو شرم نہیں آے کیونکے آپ بی کسی تو خوش کرنے کے لئے عمران خان پے بھونکنے سے باز نہیں آہیں گے . ایک لمحے کے لئے تماری بات مان لی جائے تو بی عمران خان اپنے ملک کے سپہ سالار کو خوش کرنے کی کو شش کر رہا ھے جب کے آپ کا ان داتا تو مودی اور پاکستان کے دشمنوں کو خوش کر رہا . لعنت اسی حرام خوری پر​