عمران خان اب چاہیں یا نہ چاہیں، بزدار نے نہیں بچنا، حامدمیر

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What ails this nation? Just in the passing.... this weekhad two happy tidings to offer to a gloomy nation but somewhere down the line our jouno-prostitutes let them pass because they they positive light upon the country and their Tormentor in chief Imran Khan. Four happy news! 1.The Army gets the Indian Army sign a bilateral agreement of non -violation of our borders. This will ensure peace for the time being. 2. Qatar signs a LPG dealfor 10 yrs.on an extremely favorable terms...aka the Chief Khaki. When asked how come Qatar agreed to such a cheap pricewhen previously it had charged much more. the Qatari envoy said it was a better deal than the previous one because under the table the kingdom had paid a hefty grease amount last time that had hiked the price.This time it wa a clean deal. This time no brokers no lickers! 3. The setting up of a Central Lahore economic will generate billions rupees ineconomic investment and provide millions of jobs. No mention again. 4. A US based lady journalist questioned the FATF chief as to why India was not on the list as it had sponsored terrorists in Afghanistan and Balouchistan? The chief was bamboozled and said he would take up the matter next time. Where were all the castrated male journalists then? This week saw an economic recovery in the KSE index and remittances continued to grow. Why did the press not carry this news? Btw according to my calculations around 7000 hrs were given by the whole media to the PDM related issues with half the time going to the two Bs .... the bitch and the bastard! Mark my words my country cousins how our minds are being inflenced by this Macaulavian media and like babes are swept off our feet. The follies of a nation are the biggest cause of its annihilation in modern day information. Your minds ,hearts and souls are being inundated by lies falsehoods every day and your gullibility challenged. Will you not resist? [This is not my piece but is copied from elsewhere]

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
پہلی بار دعا ہے کہ انکی بزدار والی پیش گوئی اللہ سچ ثابت کرے کیونکہ بزدار ہی ہے جس نے پی ٹی آئی کی حکومت کو اب تک ڈبویا ہی ہے یہ زندہ لاش نہ کسی کامُ کا نا کاج کا دشمن اناج کا یہ تا حیات پسماندہ گدھا کسی کا مسلط کردہ بوٹی ہے اور ایسے بندے کی موجودگی میںُ۔ عمران خان کو کسی اپوزیشن کسی دشمن کی ضرورت ہی نہیںُ پی ٹی آئی کو ڈبونے میں یہ بندہ بہت ڈ یڈیکیٹڈ

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
why they all are buzdar? is this because he took action against land mafia? why they all are not asking what murad ali shah has done for sindh or karachi?