عمران خان احتساب کے لئے جو نیا بندہ لا رہا ہے، وہ ان کی چیخیں

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
One thing imran khan has failed badly in.

Choosing right person for the right job.

Two chief ministers , more than half of the federal cabinet and advisors are testament to it.
How duffer Khan was ? Couldn’t realise Eik Shaks Rozana Chunna laga Raha hai but he remained in dark?
Shroud always pick his own ranks n file .
He came to know once Jahangir Tareen push Sugar at RS 150 .

Saboo

Two chief ministers , more than half of the federal cabinet and advisors are testament to it.
Excuse me but what are your qualifications to pass such a judgement?

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Excuse me but what are your qualifications to pass such a judgement?
Whats anybodys qualification here to comment on any matter here. Right? Only the ones who have had reigns like nawaz shareef , khaqan abbasi etc should comment.

Saboo

Whats anybodys qualification here to comment on any matter here. Right? Only the ones who have had reigns like nawaz shareef , khaqan abbasi etc should comment.
What I meant to say was that since you are rejecting two chief ministers and more than half of the federal cabinet and advisors, what kind of arguments or proofs you have to support your claim?

Kavalier

I believe best person for Ehtisaab no one else than Mr. Khawar Maneka . Every PTI worker pray for him as he gave the most precious gift to PTI. Teesri Amman Jan
khawar-Imran-Bushra.jpg
?

Kavalier

Tou yar seedha kaho na k Khan saab is a na ehal and nalaiq banda. Kano ka kacha nikla IK, team building aat hi nahi. Really disappointed :(