عمران خان خود کو ملنے والے تحائف بتانے سے کیوں گریزاں؟ اصل کہانی

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mei lollipop Kyu na kho Kyu k zuban awam ke nhi balkay opposition ke ha
Agr ap ko awam ke itni fikar ha to Nawaz k dor mei ye he halat aur mehngai ho rhee thee to us waqt Kyu bolti band thee
You think the people are jubilant ? Is this how insensitive you are ? I don't see people are dancing Bhungra on roads. I will blame opposition for not representing the agony of real people ...

Siberite

Latest Update
Zardari & Sharifs deposited Gifts in Tosha Khanna But took it by showing values too low n paying 15%.
Khan inka Baap Nikla. He never deposited, took it directly to Peerni as Good Husband and to Aleema Khan as Good brother so no record in Tosha Khana.
Yaar Tumhara Choice tu bara hi cheap nikla. Humain kehta , hum chunda karkay oska Kitchen ka khurcha poora kartay rehtay. Sari quom ko pay na karna parta .

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yaar Tumhara Choice tu bara hi cheap nikla. Humain kehta , hum chunda karkay oska Kitchen ka khurcha poora kartay rehtay. Sari quom ko pay na karna parta .
Fact is that
He proved to be Baap of Sharif & Zardari.
Pakistanis are the most stupid nation.
#They were having very hopes with Iftikhar Chaudry the core fraud & corrupt, never bothered to know his past.
#They knew Zardari/Bhuttosnumber one crook , but introduced him as Zeerak Siastadan. Saqib Nisar Said Bilawal Kaisey Corruption Kar Saktein Hain Unka Tu Doodh ka Dant bhi Nahi Nikla.
# Sharif ki Sharafat Kahani Kha Gayi.
# Khan was Core morally corrupt , Used to bring Sita White at Salahuddin's residence used as Randi Khana, then his affairs with Gulalai & Reham Khan what they revealed but they were dancing as Nijaat Dahinda.
Now brougth Pakistan here
giphy.gif

Siberite

Fact is that
He proved to be Baap of Sharif & Zardari.
Pakistanis are the most stupid nation.
#They were having very hopes with Iftikhar Chaudry the core fraud & corrupt, never bothered to know his past.
#They knew Zardari/Bhuttosnumber one crook , but introduced him as Zeerak Siastadan. Saqib Nisar Said Bilawal Kaisey Corruption Kar Saktein Hain Unka Tu Doodh ka Dant bhi Nahi Nikla.
# Sharif ki Sharafat Kahani Kha Gayi.
# Khan was Core morally corrupt , Used to bring Sita White at Salahuddin's residence used as Randi Khana, then his affairs with Gulalai & Reham Khan what they revealed but they were dancing as Nijaat Dahinda.
Now brougth Pakistan here
giphy.gif
story of sad affair. pakistanis are not stupid but very naive people. They have been very unfortunate since the founder passed away after brief illness. Liaqat Ali khan turned towards his wife and misguided. Fatima Jinnah was quitely poisioned by army junta. Rub Nashter and others did not last long after Jinnah' s death.
just look at AH.The urdu speaking indignious Pakistanis put their trust on him and he turned out to be indian mole. Where do they go now ? this former playboy promised a lot, people trusted him and he betrayed their trust. NS was given many chances, he end up leaving them on the mercy of Army ,Niazi alliance ...talk about bad luck and GHQ supervision.

Sn Sunny

I explained you the real reason for all this ruckus . The real topic is that the king is naked and the kids are calling .
You actually explain reason in single statement '' as present yourself brainless zombies or puppet who wake up because of opposition opinion not for public ''
My question still there why you didn't ask a question About a gift in Nawaz era?
When this gift hidden law pass then where were you?
Why you didn't see inflation in Nawaz era?
Are you hypocrite ?

Last edited:

Sn Sunny

You think the people are jubilant ? Is this how insensitive you are ? I don't see people are dancing Bhungra on roads. I will blame opposition for not representing the agony of real people ...
I think Pakistani people are so innocent but political party use them as bathroom tissue then throw them in garbage like you....in other word don't make yourself as someone cake and try to make your own decision

Siberite

I think Pakistani people are so innocent but political party use them as bathroom tissue then throw them in garbage like you....in other word don't make yourself as someone cake and try to make your own decision
stop assuming foolish ideas about the people in Pakisran in general. when they go to buy the grocery at store they find out who is telling the truth and who is making statement to divert the real issue.
i asked you few questions, instead of answering them you are making a political statement ...dont try to switch the issue or confuse it. You cant give answers to any of the questions and now beating the bushes around. i dont have time to waste to reinvent the wheel. Stay happy, stay licking.

Sn Sunny

stop assuming foolish ideas about the people in Pakisran in general. when they go to buy the grocery at store they find out who is telling the truth and who is making statement to divert the real issue.
i asked you few questions, instead of answering them you are making a political statement ...dont try to switch the issue or confuse it. You cant give answers to any of the questions and now beating the bushes around. i dont have time to waste to reinvent the wheel. Stay happy, stay licking.
I am not assuming go and check yourself
Your question is not your own thought actually it made by political party for brain wash team
Who cares about your time if you think it's waste of time then leave it like cowardly opposition
Stay tool,stay fool